I lift my eyes to the people that's been there since day one, the amount of loyalty to each other is proof that they may call us monsters, they may call us an abomination to the world but we have more loyal then any human in this world. We would die a thousandth times to let one of us survive. We're not the family that apologizes to each other, not the type to say I love you all the time and we deffinately don't talk about our feelings to each other most of the time. But we do fight for each other. 

~~//~~//~~

I stood still on the forrest floor, feeling the midnight air around me, watching the trees sway and the animals crawl on the ground. I wanted to cry, I wanted to curse my father but no tears came, no amount of words can describe how I'm feeling. So I just stood here looking up at the dark sky trying to feel something. 

I can feel a shadow lingering around the tree and without looking I knew who it was. 

He came out of the shadows my eyes following his movement. His piercing eyes gaze with mine, a small frown is on his lips. He step infront of me his expression unreadable. He didn't say a word, he didn't try to comfort me with words he always does but instead he lift his hands to cup my face. He study me close, his comforting hands made my eyes close loving the warmth of him. 

His fingers lace through my hair, I can feel his eyes on my face taking in my expression. It's not always easy most of the time but some how he comes along in the dark and stands infront of me every time comforting me. 

What would I do without him by my side? 

I would have killed so much innocent human beings, I would've seep into depression and there's nothing more dangerous then a depressed vampire out for revenge. I would've died already with my heart ripped off trying to kill Lincoln recklessly. 

I owe this man everything. 

With hands on me softly I can feel at peace at this moment, just this small moment. He gives me that, he gives me this peacefullness outside of all this hateful vengence, he gives me my sanity back. 

He stood closely I can feel his warm breath on my cheeks. The way he touch me so delicate, so softly it had me leaning in for more. He lean his forehead against mine his soft lips touching my cheeks burning my skin at his touch. He press soft kisses every inch of my cheeks that I could almost cry at how sweet his gesture is. 

My hand snake around his waist pulling him closer to him my eyes still held close. He didn't need words to create this warm feeling of secure, safety, comfort in me. 

It's him that I need when I have a shit day. It's him I want to touch me and make this pain go away. It's him I look for when things get rough. It's him I crave to tell me it's okay and he's by my side. It's him I need to see beside me to reassure me I can do this. 

I'm afraid it's him that I will always need. 

I welcomed his embrace my fist form around the back of his shirt. I nuzzel my face on his neck breathing in the intoxicating scent of him. I can feel his pulse against my lips, I can feel the warmth that came from his skin sending a current of electricity through my bones. 

We stood there on the forrest ground with his hand laced through my hair and my face on his neck pulling desperately close needing this. 

He always whispers I am his well he is mine. 

              ~~//~~//~~

"Do we stick with the plan?" Annabel dump her suit case on the ground on our new house for now. 

"We stick to the plan." 

"What if it doesn't work Jessy?" She looks over at me nervously. 

"It will work-