Summary: Part 3

**Chapter 25 to Chapter 32**

SUMMARY-Part 3

Trent and Skylar proceeded to the location that they had received via text. As soon as they reached the restaurant; Highlands, they were ushered in one of the private rooms by the manager himself. A man in his mid-twenties greeted them and they went straight to business. At Skylar's demand to know his identity and how he knew about them, he revealed that he was the owner of the restaurant and that he had sources. He asked Skylar to pretend to be her twin Nicole as and when he needs. Both of them were confused at his absurd demand but Skylar agrees to it nonetheless. At the end of the meeting he tells them that his name is Frank Davis to which Trent feels off since he knew the man was from Golden Grove.

A few days after the interrogation Jack tries to talk to Emily. He finds her at the park and demands answers. They quickly agree on a question for a question deal and Jack asks about Rose. Emily just says that she is safe and asks Jack about what happened in the mission and with his mom in 1997. Baffled, Jack asks her why she needs to know when it does not concern James or Rose. Emily informs him that it was one of the reasons why James was killed which is why it was important. She tells him to get an answer to that question and in return she would answer his question.

That night Jack goes to the headquarters to talk to Tom about his mother. Tom tries to brush off the topic but Jack does not let him. He finally opens up about his feelings towards his dad and calls him a piece of shit. Tom still keeps quiet to which Jack gets angry and leaves the office. Not getting any sleep, Jack decides to get an early head start and goes to the headquarters. Tom, who hadn't left his office all night sees Jack entering the headquarters and goes to talk to him. He decides to tell him some parts of the truth that he thought Jack needed to know. Jack finally learns from his dad that his mother is dead, not for the reasons he thought but the opposite of them. He realises that his mother died for the enemy and not because of it. Before Tom could spill more secrets he had kept from him, there's a shout for Jack.

Together they bolt out of the office towards the voice that was Skylar's. She was a crying mess when they reached her. Jack tried to comfort her and asked her what was wrong. She could not give any explanation other than the fact that Nicole was going to kidnap Emily and Trent had gone to save her. Soon after they sped to Emily's house but it was too late when they found Trent's unconscious body.

Trent was rushed to the medical section of the headquarters. On demanding Skylar to spill everything from the beginning, words tumbled out as she started explaining about the blackmail, Nicole being involved in a gang and their plan for kidnapping Emily. About how Frank Davis told her to pretend as Nicole and infiltrate the gang with the help of a guy named Peter until they knew about their plan and Trent rushing over Emily's place to save her.

Sometime later the doctor informed them about Trent's concussion and broken ribs and told them to take care of him. Trent tells them that he had indeed gone to save Emily but she wasn't the one who was kidnapped. Instead the real Emily was getting dragged out of the house by Emily-Elizabeth whoever the girl was, and the mystery of Elizabeth Matthews thickens. Just then Tom enters the room frantically and informs Jack that someone just tried to break into Emily's house.

Jack himself goes to her house to find the intruder and is astonished to find Brian there. Brian excitedly tells him about his findings which includes a photograph of Jack from his childhood. He hands it to him and notices the change in Jack's demeanour as soon as he sees the photo. Jack turns over the photo and finds a note attached to it. Brain exclaims that the handwriting in the diary and the note match. Brain then explains that they all knew it was not Grandpa Sanders writing so he checked Mr Asher's writing too but didn't find it similar to the diary. The next best option was to check Emily's handwriting so he broke in.

Meanwhile in the hospital, an alarm broke out and Tom went to check the entire area. Trent knew it was inevitable since he had just lied to everybody about the whole kidnapping thing. They just wanted to make sure that the truth remained hidden. As soon as the ringing stopped he noticed another presence in his room. Distracting Skylar was easier than he thought and soon he found himself alone in the room with the exception of a man who had just come out of the restroom. Tyler was frustrated because they chose him to visit Trent and make him listen to him when Trent called him Mr Asher.  

**To be continued**

The next chapter will be posted soon. 

A request to all the readers to not directly read the summary if they haven't read the chapters even once. There are a lot of things that may be missed in the summary but are important in the actual story.

Read. Vote. Comment. Enjoy.

Thanks.

- DS