Chapter 15.

This is how I picture the tattoo.

"Do you even know what you've done?" Jack almost shouted at her.

"He was a traitor." Elizabeth replied as calmly as possible.

"Oh, don't give me that excuse. That was my problem to solve, not yours."

"He tried to kill me. Is that good enough excuse for you?" Elizabeth snapped.

"Why the hell does Golden Grove want to kill you? Did you piss them off too? Because trust me I want to kill you myself, right now!"

"I'd like to see you try." She smirked.

Jack groaned. "You need to tell me everything. What the hell is happening between you and Grove? I thought 'The Group' was supposed to have World War III with them!"

"Sure. Lets braid each other's hair and spill our secrets. Why not gush about hot boys while we're at it?"

"You are making it too damn difficult, woman."

"I am making it difficult? You didn't think it would've come out eventually that Ryan is dead?"

"You know what, I am just going to tell them that you killed him. End of discussion." He spat and turned to leave as soon as possible.

"I wasn't the one who hid the dead body." She called out after him.

He just flipped her off without looking back. She grinned.

* * *

"Don't look at me like that." Jayden snapped.

"How am I supposed to look at you then?" Brian snapped back. "Do you want me to congratulate you because your device failed?"

One look at Jayden's face and they had completely forgotten about Jack and Elizabeth and focused on him. Now all of them were settled in Brian's room where Jayden explained about what was going on. Skylar and Nicole believed him. Trent had his doubts but Brian didn't believe a word Jayden said. There had to be something amiss.

"It didn't fail you dumb idiot. I – "

"Alright shut up both of you." Trent cut him off. He was more than done with this shit for today.

"What are we going to do now? We need to talk to Jack. He would know more about it. Wasn't he the one who sent him on a mission?" Skylar asked.

Trent sighed. "Yes. But not today. I am sure he must have found out by now. We'll talk about this the first thing tomorrow morning."

Skylar and Nicole nodded and left to go to their respective rooms with a quick goodnight.

"Well, it has been a long day. I am off to bed." Brian announced.

Trent and Jayden left his room as well.

"You want to tell me something, Jay?" Trent asked while walking down the hallway towards their rooms.

Jayden tensed. "What are you talking about?" He asked with nonchalance.

Trent narrowed his eyes at him. "I know you are thinking something. Are you hiding something from us?"

"What? No." Jayden sighed. "It's just that everything that is happening seems strange. I mean Elizabeth moving to Bridgewood. Ryan dying. The fault in the device that kept us from knowing about Ryan's death. Finding out about it right when Jack got the ownership. Sam and Jack's conversation." They stopped outside Trent's room.

"How ­­– ?"

"Yes, I was there. Though unlike you guys I hid myself better." Jayden grinned.

Trent shook his head and smiled. "So what do you think about all of this?" He asked.

"Just one word: Elizabeth Matthews! I think, no, I know that she is the key to everything. Not that we know what everything is. Her connection to Golden Grove for example."

"There is something you should know. Her name is Emily and she has connections with Grandpa Sanders as well."

Jayden's eyes widened. "What?! How did you know?"

Trent smiled. "Eavesdropping." He told him everything they had heard and seen.

"Holy shit!" Jayden exclaimed. "This is all one big mess." He rubbed his face. Trent couldn't help but agree. With a final goodnight they went in their rooms.

Nicole smiled. She really didn't intend to listen in on their talks but the word Emily had caught her attention. So she is the famous Emily. Nicole couldn't wait to tell her boss about this. After all they were finding Emily for so long. She chuckled softly.

You are so going to regret entering Bridgewood Elizabeth Matthews.

Woah! What's wrong with Nicole?!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

-DS