Chapter 11.

Dave Franco as Ryan Moore.

Jack had locked himself in his office on Saturday to complete all his pending work, as an agent since it was his last day before he took over the company. As the evening approached, he had completed most of his work and was going through the letter, James had given him. The letter was delivered to Jack, two days after his death. The many letters and E-mails, he had received over the years from James, always included one girl in them.

Rose.

That's it. Just a name. He always said that she is the love of his life. Jack used to laugh at him. He thought James was too young to love and should just focus on living his life to the fullest. Jack still remembered his face when he used to shake his head and smile secretively at his laughter. His response never changed.

"Life is too short to just wait for love to come to you and plus love has no age."

James had trusted him with just one responsibility in his last letter. Find Rose and take care of her. Jack didn't even know her last name. He was also sure that James had an elder sister. He vaguely remembered her, but not much. She wasn't mentioned in the letter at all and he didn't know why. So, here he was, more than a year later, still searching for his family, all in vain.

He was too deep in his thoughts, that he almost didn't hear the knock on his office door.

"Come in."

He looked up at the employee with an emotionless face. "Yes?"

"D-Delivery for y-you S-Sir." He stuttered.

It was always so amusing to watch his employees during work, especially  in front of him.

"Leave it on the desk and get lost."

Jack had to fight back a smile when the employee scurried away.

Once again, left alone in his office, he looked at the package. It was a small box, gift wrapped, but didn't have a card or anything attached to it.

An anonymous gift?

He carefully unwrapped the gift. His eyebrows shot up when he realized it was an I-phone box. A brand new at that one too. As soon as he opened the box, a small handwritten letter fell out onto the desk. He noticed that a new I-phone was sitting inside the box with all it's glory.

Why would someone gift him an I-phone?

He opened the letter.

'Did I really gift you an I-phone? Hell, no! I am not that nice.'

He snorted. Of course.

'I am sure, you have a lot of questions for me and my existence. And I am pretty sure that you would have a lot more questions after checking your gift. But right now, you are not getting anything more than this. Happy Birthday JACKIE!

-E.M.'

He thoroughly examined the phone first and then turned it on. The phone was new alright, but the data inside the phone wasn't. That was the first shock of his life.

When he checked the contacts and messages in the phone, he recognized them as Ryan's. There were some of his messages too that were exchanged between them. He remembered the day he was killed, there was no phone on him.

Em must have taken it and transferred the data into this phone.

He checked the gallery first. His eyes widened at what he saw. There were not many pictures in it but each and every picture was of Elizabeth. No, not the blonde-haired, violet-eyed Elizabeth. She was exactly the same Elizabeth, he had seen, the first time they met. Brown-haired, green-eyed Elizabeth.

He frowned.

Was Ryan stalking her?

He decided to go through the messages next.

Most of them were exchanged between the agents about the meetings and missions. Some of them were his own messages: giving instructions and asking about the progress. But they were old, since he had been out of missions for a while.

There was one contact he didn't recognize though. He was intrigued by it, and he had a feeling that this contact was going to be important in the future.

Frank Davis.

The thing that caught his eye was, their texts on the day of Ryan's death.

'Found the girl. How much will I get to kill her?' A photo of Elizabeth was attached with it.

'Don't kill her yet I need her alive for now.'

'Will do, boss. I'll bring her to you tonight.'

'Get the work done smoothly. Don't tell a single soul of Bridgewood. I am trusting you on this.'

'Yes, boss.'

'Good. Get to work. You will get your reward.'

After reading this, he was clear about one thing: Ryan Moore worked for someone else. And possibly, Elizabeth's life was in danger.

"Peter, I am in danger since the day I was born. Tell me something new."

Elizabeth was right. He had a lot more questions now than he had before. There were a lot of things he didn't know yet. But there were two important questions, he wanted the answers of.

1) Who is Frank Davis?

2) Who is Frank Davis to Elizabeth?

If he could find out, he would be able to solve the mystery of Elizabeth Matthews.

Or so he thought.

And now the actual fun begins!! ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment. We are almost up to 1k views! Woohoo! :D

-DS