They catch on to a trend

// Buckle your seatbelts this is gonna be cringey-

💙 Goggles 💙

You were laying around boredly when you got a text from Goggles.

Goggles:
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices your freshness o: someone's cool ;) nuzzles your tentacles~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your tenty wentacles they're so big :oooo rubbies more on your tenty wentacles it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your tentacles Y/n likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I Y/n really likes $: wiggles around and squirms I want to see your special weapon~ wiggles around I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts hands on my back nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs my back can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be itched runs hands on your tentacles and smiles like I need to be itched really good~ hands on my back as I smile I'm getting hungry. I can go for some pickled plums opens a jar as my eyes glow you smell fresh :v licks pickled plum mmmm~ so tasty drools all over your y/n tentacles I like hugs Mrs. Fresh tentacles hehe puts nose in jar and inhales deeply oh god im so hungry~ licks plums feed me Y/n~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles around I love your fresh goodness licks lip please feed me licks lips nyea~ noms on the plum so good licks juice of the plum sweet goodness~ eyes role back and noms it all mmmm~ noms and licks

Y/n:
I'm doing great~! And yeah, we should go out to eat. ^^

Goggles:
Yay~ I'll be there soon! ^w^

💚 Rider 💚

"DAB!  DAB!  DAB!  DAB!" You cheered with a smile at your boyfriend.

"Noooooo...  It's cringey." He sighed. 

"JUST DO IT!" You begged more.

"Fine..." Rider sighed and backed up, taking a deep breath and then landing the most legendary dab in existence.

"You happy now?" He asked, brushing it off.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~!!!" You yelled and ran around the house after witnessing that legendary dab.

💘 Army 💘

There haven't been very many tournements lately, so Army had the time to indulge in some games. One such game being Pokemon Go. He's a perfectionist, so of course his goal was to catch them all. He'd take his phone along with him on runs, catching Pokemon along his usual path. One day, you went with him on his morning run, and he must've forgotten that you were there,because he started singing.

"I play Pokemon Go everyday..." Army sung under his breath, phone in hand. You heard it and started laughing and stopped running, clutching your chest.

"Army..! Where did you learn that?" You said, panting. Army blushed and facepalmed.

"I- I didn't say anything..." He said, embarrassed that you'd heard him. He didn't play Pokemon around you anymore.

💗 Aloha 💗

You were playing video games and Aloha swooped in to ask you a question.

"Babe~ Do we have any more Capri Sun?" He asked, kissing your head.

"Nah, I just drank the last one." You replied, your eyes glued on your game.

"Oh... This is so sad. Alexa, play Despacito." He said, causing the song to play loudly through the house.

"TOO LOUD..! AAH!" You curled up in a ball on the floor covering your ears as Aloha laughed.

Mask

It was early in the morning, and you were at the table eating fruit loops.  Mask walked down groggily and sat across from you.

"Bröther, pass lööp?" He said in a foreign accent.

"Lööp?  But this my lööps." You replied. 

"Please bröther.  My family starving." Mask begged.

"Fine." You sighed and passed the box of loops towards Mask.

💛 Prince 💛

You took Prince out on a date to the usual cute cafe you went to. When he arrived to pick you up though, he was wearing a pair of shades, and spoke in a deep tone.

"I'll have chocolate cake please." He said in his cutely deep voice, shades still on even though you were indoors. The waitress ran off to fill the order.

"Aren't you gonna take those off? We're inside..." You asked Prince, who sat poker faced across from you.

"No. I'm too cool." He replied. You bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny." Prince asked. You took off his shades and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush heavily and break his poker face.