They keep you up all night

💙 Goggles 💙

Goggles fell asleep during the day and couldn't get back to sleep at night. So you had to suffer through it with him. As he jumped around on the bed singing, you were half asleep laying down, dead inside. He made you do various things with him to entertain him since cartoons aren't on at night.

💚 Rider 💚

"Sleep is for the weak." Rider said, sounding slightly tired. He took you on a night hike with him because he said it was too dangerous to go alone. As he climbed on with ease, you followed behind half asleep the whole time. Once you reached the top of the mountain at dawn you immediately fell asleep and Rider was forced to carry you home.

💗 Aloha 💗

You covered your ears with your pillow. Aloha invited some friends over for a party and he was blasting music really loudly. You could ask him to turn it down, but that'd spoil the party and you didn't want to be that person. So you suffered, trying to fall asleep while your ears were being murdered by bass boosted Despacito.

💘 Army 💘

"Would you mind proof listening to my speech?" Army asked, fairly late at night. Of course you said sure, but that was a terrible mistake. The speech lasted all night long and you were forced to listen to it. At least it kept your attention.

Mask

"Can I go to sleep yeeet..." You begged Mask, barely able to keep your eyes open.

"We're nooooot even half way done yeeeet!" He pinched your cheek to keep you awake. He was basically forcing you to binge a new game all night so you both wouldn't be spoiled in the morning.

💛 Prince 💛

Prince couldn't go to sleep because he kept having nightmares. He wanted you to stay awake with him to protect him. Of course you didn't say no, and you both stayed up all night making origami.