You get in an argument

💙 Goggles 💙

"Goggles, have you seen my Crusty Seanwich?" You asked the blue haired inkling. You heard a loud burp come from him.

"What was that?" Goggles asked. You sighed.

"Every day Goggles! I used the Bamboozler during Salmon Run to buy that Seanwich!" You whined.

"That was yours? Oops..." Goggles looked down.

"Uwaaah... Now I'm gonna die of starvation..." You crawled across the floor into your bed. Goggles watched you with guilt.

💚 Rider 💚

"I told you to stop distracting me!" Rider argued. All you did was playfully spray him with your weapon during a turf war match.

"Rider, it was just for fun. Calm down." You said, crossing your arms.

"We lost the match! Ugh. You're so annoying!" Rider slammed his roller on the pavement.

"I'll see you later, Rider." You said, walking away to get something to eat.

💗 Aloha 💗

You'd just woken up and reached for your phone on your bedside table. When you grabbed it, you noticed the screen was shattered, and it was poorly covered in tape...

"Aloha?!" You called for the obvious culprit.

"Y- Yeah?" Aloha nervously peeked into the room.

"How did this happen?" You said, showing him the cracked phone.

"Well... Ya see... I dropped it... Off the side of a building..." He said nervously.

"What?!? How?!?" You said, shocked. How does one drop someone else's phone off the side of a building...

"Well I went to a sick party last night on the roof of a huge skyscraper, but I accidentally grabbed your phone instead of mine. So I figured you wouldn't mind if I took a few pics... But then someone bumped into me and I dropped it off of the rooftop..." He explained, "But don't worry! I'll buy you a new one!!" Aloha quickly ran out of the room to escape your wrath.

💘 Army 💘

You gasped as you took Army's jacket out of the washing machine. A large black stain marked over its pocket- inside was an open tin of his signature black paint. You tried everything to get it off, but it was no use.

"Uhm... Army?" You said, walking into his room with the jacket behind your back.

"Yes?" He looked up from his notebook.

"I'm really, really sorry..." You showed Army the stained jacket.

"Y/n! What the heck?!" He shot up from his chair and took the jacket.

"I didn't see the paint in there!" You explained.

"Pay more attention next time!" Army tossed the ruined jacket into the corner of the room. You took the hint and left the room.

Mask

"Give it back!  Achoo!" Mask called after you.  You'd taken his mask off to clean it, and his allergies started to act up.

"Just a minute!  I'm almost done." You said.  Mask couldn't get another word out from all of the sneezing, and once you finished your gave the mask back to him and he immediately put it back on.

"I hate you." Mask said, sniffling a little from inside the mask.

"Love you too." You said, cleaning the rest of your gear.

💛 Prince 💛

"I- I'm so sorry Y/n!  Please forgive me!" Prince said with tears in his eyes.  He's accidentally spilt a drink onto your keyboard, Makin it all sticky.  You couldn't bear to hurt his feelings, so you decided to stay silent until you calmed down.

"I- I'll buy you a new one!  An even nicer one!  Please!" He begged.  You sighed.

"Fine..." You replied.  Prince quickly ran off to go buy you a new keyboard.

You get in an argument

"I- I'm so sorry Y/n!  Please forgive me!" Prince said with tears in his eyes.  He's accidentally spilt a drink onto your keyboard, Makin it all sticky.  You couldn't bear to hurt his feelings, so you decided to stay silent until you calmed down.

"I- I'll buy you a new one!  An even nicer one!  Please!" He begged.  You sighed.

"Fine..." You replied.  Prince quickly ran off to go buy you a new keyboard.