Ch. 8 How I fell for him. Literally...

Start from the beginning

"Well I'll fix the car in three hours and by that time you should be ready. I'll have the car fixed, clean, and full of gas while all you have to do is doll yourself up. Agreed," he asked. "And what if you don't present your part of the deal," I asked. He shrugged. "I wont bother you about the dress anymore. In fact I won't bother you about anymore short dresses and v neck shirts in the back on the right hand side. The top shelf of course," he said. "How long were you in that closet?" "I swear! I just have a good memory. So do you agree," he asked.

Hmm...I could get him off my back and he could fix half of the car. "Fine. But this won't be an easy job," I warned. "Trust me. I know cars," he said. I turned towards him and whispered, "But you don't know me." I turned and walked away. This will be fun.

Drew's POV

What did I say? All I saw was her beautiful butt walk away and I growled. She just doesn't know what she does to me. I turned and headed towards her car. "Hey Drew whatcha doing," Abby asked. "I'm going to fix Haylynn's car. Why don't you...um occupy her," I said. "Why? Did you guys have a fight?" "No," I said. At least I hope. I just have a feeling that she's prepping for a fight.

"Well then why do you want me to watch her," she asked. "I didn't say watch. I said occupy. Go do some girl stuff," I said. "And what would that be?" "Um...nail polish and cookies?" "Do I look like I want to bake cookies," she asked. "Listen Abby I'm losing time. Just do something with her and keep her away from the outside. I'm sure she's planning something." "Like what," she asked. "Something that involves me," I said and headed out side towards the car.

I'll play your little games Haylynn. Do you want to play mine?

Haylynn's POV

What to do? Is he suspicious? Probably. He should know me well enough by now but what should I do? I sat on his bed and looked at the ceiling. What can I do to distract him? I heard a nock at the door and said, "Come in." The door opened and it was Abby.

"Hey Abby what's up," I asked. "Oh nothing. Drew thinks your out to get him. Are you," she asked. I smiled and told her what was going on. "Oh I see. So you want to distract him. Well the only real way to distract a man is to use yourself," she said. "Excuse me," I asked confused. She sat on the bed and grabbed my hands.

"Oh come on Haylynn! You know what you have to do! It's hot, he's washing a car, your mates, you haven't imprinted. What's the natural thing to do here," she asked. I felt myself grin. "You know what Abby. I think we'll become great friends." "I'm sure. Now let's take a look in your closet shall we?" I brought her to the closet and just let her go crazy. "I see why Drew wants you to wear these clothes. They're killer! You have to wear them sometimes," she said. "Don't you think they're kinda short and skimpy," I asked. "Yeah for my grandma. You only have that body once so make it count."

She handed me some daisy duke shorts that I don't ever remember buying and a red bikini top. "These will drive him crazy! Wear the red bikini bottoms underneath the shorts and have the shorts hang off your hips slightly. Oh! And these red heels," she said tossing me the other stuff. "Abby are you going crazy! Who else will see me," I asked. "No one. He brought the car into the forest closer to the river. He needed more space. You can wear this sundress till you get there," she said.

"How will I know where I'm going," I asked putting on the stuff. "Your inner wolf will lead you. And if anything goes wrong just scream. Someone will hear you." I looked in the mirror and I must say that I looked hot. I was starting to have my doubts. "Just go! I'm sure he'll drool," she said. She started pushing me out the door and grabbed my hand. "Haylynn you can do this! Go wow him," she said. I smiled lightly and headed out the door. What the hell am I getting into?