Ch. 8 How I fell for him. Literally...

Start from the beginning

"So you kissed someone too," he asked joking. I giggled because of how protective he is. "I'm sorry. If it helps, you probably haven't slept with this person. Oh wait. You're a virgin so you didn't sleep with anyone," I replied. He growled and said, "You're gonna get it now." I shrieked and ran under his arm and around the room. "Where are you going," he said right behind me. "This room is too small," I exclaimed and he tackled me on the bed. I was underneath him and we looked into each others eyes for a while. "That's how I like it," he said and kissed me gently. It was sweet and so torturing. I wanted so much more but he denied me the pleasure. He pulled away smirking. "Punishment," he said and walked out of the room. I stared at the ceiling.

The things this man does to me. I looked at the clock and considered my options. What could I do? I got up and walked out of the room. I headed down the hall and ran into Abby. "Hey Abby," I said. "Hey Haylynn. Do you want to do something? With me that is," she asked. Oh thank god! "Sure. What do you want to do?" "Well I kinda want to go to the movies. I want to see Vampires Suck but Nick didn't want to go with me. I didn't want to go alone because how darkish would that look seriously. But if you come then I won't be alone!" "Sure. Lets go," I said.

We got in her car and we headed towards the movies. "How old are you," I asked. "15. You," she asked. "I'm 17. So what school do you go to?" "The pack school. I'm not sure about college. I could just model or something," she said. She did have the body for it and the boobs. What is up with everyone's boobs being bigger than mine? "Yeah I guess that would be fun but what would you fall back on?" "Hunter. I know how pathetic that sounds but I'm not super smart. I'm more a do now kinda girl than a plan and achieve." I nodded in understanding. "So does everyone in the pack go to pack school," I asked. "Pretty much. Our teachers went to college so they're legal and everything. They get paid by the pack too. Its like a really private school that any werewolf in the pack can go to," she said. "So what does Hunter do for cash," I asked.

"Well the pack pays him kinda like taxes and he's also a business man doing whatever he majored in." "Business," I suggested. "Well yeah but it's a certain type of business. I'm not exactly sure. I'll have to ask him when we get back. Here we are," she said.

****************

"That was hilarious," I said. "Yeah and the part with the black eyed peas made me choke on the popcorn," she said. "But then the Jacob and the Chihuahua part was amazing." "And the part in the beginning with the wheelchair fight," she said and we started to laugh again. "Yeah it was great. Are you hungry." She asked. "Yeah a bit. What do you want," I asked. "Um...what about McAlister's," she asked. "Sure," I said and we walked in. We got some sandwiches for us and everyone in the house and headed home.

"Isn't this a lot," I asked on our way home. "Trust me. It might not even be enough," she said. We had like 30 sandwiches! I can barley eat a whole one! "Are we feeding the whole pack or something," I asked. "Nope. Just whoever's in the house. And Hailey's house. Have you seen her yet," she asked. "Yeah I have. She's really sweet." "Yeah she is. She's just shy. Did she talk to you?" "Yeah. In fact she wanted me to be her friend," I said.

"Woah. You must be some kinda special then," she said. I just shrugged and looked out the window.

*****************

I was just sitting there in amazement. "Thanks for the food Abby," Hunter said. They ate all of it! It was only Drew, Hunter, Hailey, Hailey's grandma, the boy from earlier, Lisa, Abby and I. I only had one so you know where the rest went. "What's wrong Halo," Drew asked. "You eat so much," I said. He laughed and then kissed my cheeks. "I've been told. So guess what," he asked leading us back to our room.

"What," I asked. "I forgive you." I faked smiled. "Oh really? What for my Drewy pop?" He faked smiled with me and said, "For being you. But I'm taking you to a play!" I dropped my fake smile and asked seriously, "Where?" "It's a surprise but you're going in the black dress." "I am not wearing that black dress. Ever. Or the heels," I said. "How about we make a deal. The deals you so love to make," he said. "I'm listening."