380

Parvaiz POV
By the time we wake up is already late in the night. I sit up and stretching I call out loud.
-Bro, you awake?
Ajaiz-Yeah. I'm hungry and horny.
-Yeah me too. Let's go eat out and have a fuck. We'll be back before anyone notices.
Ajaiz-Then let's go.
With that we dress up and cautiously in silence we sneak out of the house and we only take a quick snack and a soda and we eat it as we go.
I'm wearing ripped jeans, a buttoned shirt halfway open showing my chest and a leather jacket. Aijaz is wearing tight jeans, a black tight T-shirt with a red bandana hanging from the side of his pants.

We get to the sex club and smiling I take out the fake ID I got us so we could get here and sure enough the guard let's us pass and getting inside we go to our special room when we come here. The girl is already waiting for us on the bed and when she sees us she stands straight for us.
?-Welcome masters.
Aijaz smiles at me and he stands behind her and I get in front of her.
-No speaking. There's too much clothes here.
Ai-Yes, let's get them off.
We both help her take her clothes off and we get her on the bed again and we undress as well. I get on the bed with her and I kiss her deeply and roughly before I make space for my brother to join in on the fun. He comes like me and I let him kiss her which he does slowly and gently as I go down and I leave both gentle and rough bites across her body making her moan loudly.

Aijaz-She is enjoying herself. Let's make it more enjoyable.
-Let's, now then, open your legs for us babe.
She hesitates for a second before she opens her legs a bit hesitant and spreading her more and keeping her there we both lean down to pic her pussy softly.
Ai-Brother.
-I know.
We both get off and I get myself on top of her so she can suck my dick.
-Go on, take it all down your throat.
?-Yes master.
I feel her small hands on my waist before she grabs my dick and she rubs it sucking my balls first. I bite my lip at how good it feels and I look at my brother in front of me just fingering her pussy a bit.
-Brother.
Ai-I know.
He comes up and with a smile he teases me a bit.
Ai-Look at her juices on my fingers.
He smells them before he passes them by me and I steal a lick as I grab his hand and I suck his fingers.

-She tastes good.
He laughs and I smile in delight when he just slides his dick harshly on her pussy making her let go of my dick as a moan escapes her. I get off of her and with squeezing her between the both of us I do the same as my brother but in her ass making her moan even louder. With that we smile at each other and we fuck both of her holes repeated times until she passes out exhausted.

Ai-That was a great fuck.
-True that. She's an obedient girl.
We slap high five and getting dressed we go back home. Is sunrise so we are still in time to not be found out. We climb the wall to our window and to our room and we get ready for the day feeling with more energy than ever and we go down to eat breakfast.

Astral POV
The nightmare
I find myself getting ready for another concert. The kids were just born and I remember that I got a replacement to do what Asher usually does since he's taking care of the babies but somehow this dream feels different, like something changed in the past. My past. I leave it and I play the concert but almost as soon as it started everything starts to fade into black and sadness, despair and all the ugly things. I find myself facing my worst fears. Losing Asher, losing Diva, losing Draco. Everything shatters and I can only feel sad, empty, useless, I scream in pain and agony and I cry but there is no sound or anything at all. Then, amongst my grief and all that emptiness I'm feeling I hear a dark laughter.
?-Suffer, you don't deserve to be happy. Bad people don't deserve anything at all.
-No.
?-You are bad. Bad, bad, very bad.
He keeps repeating it a few more times until I scream at the top of my lungs.
End of nightmare

I sit up breathing heavily and finding that I'm on my old room I pass a hand through my hair and I stay seated to calm down when something makes me turn.
Asher-Astral. You still up?
-Hey.
He sits up with me and I must look really bad or he knows me to well or both.
Asher-Hey, what happened? What's wrong?
-Do you think I'm bad? Like evil, a bad person, corrupted.
Asher-No no no, of course not. Why do you think that?
-I'm not sure but, i, I don't know and I don't want to be bad.
He gives me a side hug and I can't help to feel vulnerable. Still, that's alright, I can be vulnerable with him.
Asher-You are not bad no matter whatever is happening. You are amazing, the best person I ever met, full of love to give and everything good that is and will be. You hear me?
I nod and placing my hand on top of his on my cheek I sob.
-Hug me. Protect me.
He smiles fondly and he pulls me in a tight embrace to comfort me. I cry silently on his chest holding him tightly, I don't want to lose him ever.
Asher-Easy, I'm here. I'm here for you always. Hey, are you hungry? Want to eat something.
-I, no, I'm going to try and get a bit more sleep.
Asher-I be with the kids alright. If anything happens just call me, I'm one heartbeat away.
-I know.
Asher-Sleep well. Get some rest. I love you.
-....love............you..........too.
I fall asleep and I swear I feel him give me a kiss before I completely space out into a thankfully dreamless sleep free of nightmares.