208

When I'm ready I look at myself in the mirror and smile in satisfaction. I smoothly go downstairs and as I pass them now in the living room some of them get a flirtatious whistle as they see me but I don't mind them as I take the convertibles keys and head off.
Max POV
He is definitely in love. The way he dressed up and the way he was smiling expectantly. Is obviously love.
Ka-Did he use........
-He did.
Ka-He was using lotion.
-He was indeed.
We keep talking about him and what his mysterious girlfriend could look like and how she is.
Evzen POV
I arrive there early and I see we arrive almost at the same time. She looks stunning and definitely shining with beauty. I am left speechless by her beauty and I can only admire her as she approaches me.

Her dress is revealing but at the same time ii covers her. Is a good mix and it makes my heart skip a beat as it suits her so fine.
Sk-So, how do I look?
-Ah, um, like a goddess.
Sk-You're adorable.
She pinches my cheek and then she takes my hand and pulls me inside. Is a rich dance and eat place and she hands me a mask and gets her own. We put it on and she takes me to the dancefloor.
Sk-Come on, let's dance.
She places my hand on her back and I feel a shiver and my breath catches. She links our other hands together and gets her hand on my shoulder. Such a gentle touch and yet strong too. I'm so stunned that she has to take the lead at first before I do halfway through. It might just be a traditional vals but I feel as if I were dancing something more sensual with only my hands touching her.
Sk-You're a good dancer.
-I know, ah, you are too.
Sk-I defend myself.
We laugh and we dance a couple more songs before we sit down to rest again. We order something to eat and she steps closer to me cuddling on my arm. I smile and leaving my utensils aside I brush her hair out of her face. She looks at me and I get a nice look at her eyes. Deep black like if I were staring into space, normally I would compare it with an empty void but this is kind of hypnotic, I'm drawn to them and I find that I can't look away from them. They're weird but in a good way, special and charming. I feel her hands go up my chest to my neck and I am pulled closer and closer to her. When I realize what is happening I pull back from her. This is not right, what can happen if I do kiss her. I cover my face with a hand.
Sk-Is something the matter? You look pale.
-Oh no I'm fine. Is nothing, don't worry about it.
She nods and she gets me a bite from her plate. I take it gratefully and as I gulp it down with a smile I feel her as she gives me a kiss on the cheek. I look at her in shock and she winks with a finger on her lips in a flirty way. I am utterly confused now, is she playing with me or does she wants me for real. Is not long before I get my answer as she speaks.
Sk-I have a surprise for you. This is a token of appreciation for saving my life.
-I just happened to be there when it happened. No need to thank me.
Sk-Then, can you answer me a question?
-Sure.
Sk-Are we friends or something more?
-If you want we can be friends. Unless you don't want to or what do you want with me?
She smiles and she takes a sip from her wine and then she turns to me. She gets closer until she is seating on my lap, my heart skips a beat and it becomes harder to breathe as she gets a hand on my chest and the other one on my lips.
Sk-I wonder, how would it feel?
I squirm and I gulp at she gets closer and closer.
Sk-I don't know why but ever since you saved me I can't stop thinking about you. There is something about you that I just figured out what it is just earlier.
-I think of you all day and all night. I think I love you, really love you.
Sk-I think I love you too, no, I do and I know I love you too.
With that said she pulls me down for a kiss and I gladly kiss her back. Is only short kisses and very gentle but even a slight touch is enough for me. I really love her so much and I finally allow myself to be a bit greedy and I give her a furious and deep kiss. Our tongues together, my hands roam at the back of her neck pulling her closer to me and on her hip holding her in place. Her hands grasp tightly on each arm as the kiss turns more passionate and when we finally breaks the kiss only our foreheads are touching and we are panting together. I give her a kiss on the forehead and she laughs shy.
Sk-That was good, now let me give you something in return.
She turns to get on top of me in the seat and with both her legs at each side of me and her hands at each shoulder of mine she looks at me viciously. One of her hands undoes a button of my shirt and she exposes my neck a bit more. I turn my head to the side giving her a better look and I close my eyes expectantly. My hands find their way to her ass and after what feels like an eternity of waiting I feel her teeth bite hard on my neck. I let out a moan and I bite my lip preventing more as she bites harder and sucks on my neck and out of instinct I grab tighter her ass. I feel her breath on my neck become a gasp before she resumes to leave her mark there. She also leaves a mark along my jaw and on my chin as well as on the other side of my neck.
Sk-I want you. I love you.
-Ah, Skylar. I love you. Mark me as yours. I'm all yours.
Sk-Alrighty then but let's go somewhere more private. This is not a proper place.
I nod and I teleport us back home after leaving a couple bills on the table for the service. Once we are at her place she takes my shirt off and resumes marking me as hers. She pulls me to the couch and getting on top of me she marks my arms with bites and kisses and I let her do as she pleases. When she's done she just caress me everywhere and I feel so good being here with her.
Sk-I love you so much. Stay here with me, until I fall asleep.
-Of course, you are my sky. Come here you, I will protect you always. I love you so much. I will make sure your dreams are not disturbed. Sleep easy, that I will protect you as you sleep.
She gives me one last kiss before she cuddles on me and drifts off to sleep. I stay there all night and when is close to morning I fall asleep as well.
The next time I wake up I'm alone on the bed and I'm tucked under the blankets. I get up and I stretch the lazy away and when I turn I see a message on a card on the pillow. I went to work, I left some eggs and bacon on the microwave for you. You can go home if you want, love you forever, Skylar. I sigh and I get up and I eat the breakfast she made me and I leave her another message on the dish after cleaning it. I go back home and as I get there as I'm very aware I'm super late I try to be as silent as possible. The coast is clear so I enter. I close the door as silently as possible and I let out a sigh as I made it this far. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I instantly turn on fire and when I turn around I see is mom.
-Mom? What's the big idea? You scared me.
S-I scared you? You are still on fire right now. Why? Where were you? What are you hiding?
-Where I was and what I was doing is none of your business. Now leave me alone.
With that I fly off and towards the beach as I can stay there much longer. I am angry but I also know I did wrong in talking to her like that. I'll apologize to her later when I calm down a bit. I turn off the flames and I look at the marks she left. She really is passionate and she loves me as much as I love her. I sigh and resting on the sand stretching out I let out a chuckle.
-Skylar, my love. My Skylar. You are my one true love. My love for you rivals the depth of the ocean, the expanse of the sky and goes as far as the space is wide.
With that thought I fall asleep right there on the beach.
Max POV
I walk down the beach to get Evzen and I see him. He seems calm or at least I think he is calm. I get closer to him and when I see him I notice he's fast asleep. I smile at his sleeping figure, no wonder he's calm. I pick him up and I get him to his room and on his bed. As I'm covering him I notice that he has marks on him. He has on his jawline and on his neck. Is barely visible at night but I can tell what they are. He was with a girl and the girl left those marks on him. I step out of his room and go to my own. I sit on the edge of the bed and I think of that. I don't know if to feel happy that he settles down or bad because of what kind of girlfriend she might be. I sigh and let myself fall on the bed a bit exhausted. I turn and accommodate on the bed hugging my pillow and I drift off to sleep at last.
One year later
Evzen POV
I am preparing a romantic date for me and Skylar and she sends me a text that she's on her way. I hurry a bit and I turn the candles on and I set the table a bit more perfect and then I'm satisfied. I hear the car outside and smile knowing she's here. I go out and I open the door for her.
-My lady.
She takes my hand smiling and as she gets out of the car she pulls me down for a short kiss.
Sk-What is this all about?
-Su ur pri ise.
I get a finger to my lips and then I give her a kiss on the back of her hand and I smile as she gets flustered by it. I get her at my side and sliding a hand by her waist I hold her close to me as we get inside. Once inside I pull the chair for her and she sits gracefully.
Sk-Oh, caviar. What a nice treat.
-You deserve only the best.
I pull her hair aside and I give her a soft kiss on the neck. I can feel her tremble at the contact so I tease her with another one before I go to my own seat. We eat together sharing the food and kisses in between and then we take a glass of the finest wine. She takes it as graceful as always and then she stands and comes up to me. Her hands caressing my chest from behind.
Sk-I also have a surprise for you.
I look at her and she just smirks at me. When I get her home as we step on her door she can't seem to stop touching me as her hands study my body lovingly and gently like wanting to memorize every part of me.
-Is this your surprise for me?
Sk-Just one second, don't get too desperate.
I nod and she pulls me inside and closing the door behind us she gives me a kiss.

To be continued.............