267

A few days later we are having a family dinner all of us together and being such a big family we got the whole restaurant for ourselves. We get inside and this time is a Mexican restaurant and we are all having a good time except for me that is. I rather prefer to be with my girlfriend having a good time. We sit down and we wait for the waiter to give us the menu. I just lean on the table and as I see a familiar face going down the hallway I excuse myself and go after the person. Maybe is her, maybe is not. Running up to her I grab her shoulder and turn her around.
-So it is you.
L-Leo, what are you doing here?
-Family dinner. All the family, look.
I point to the table and she smiles when she sees them.
-Why are you working here?
L-They finally accepted me and my hard work and I got up the ranks. I used to be the dishwasher but now I am a waitress.
She gives a twirl and I smile as she does. That uniform really does wonders. A white tight buttoned shirt with a black vest and a tight black skirt that goes right to her knees and black sneakers.
-You look so good. I hope you attend us.
L-Yeah me too. Seeing you is always a good thing.
She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls us close.
-Just one kiss? Pretty please.
L-Just one.
She pulls me down but instead she kisses my cheek kindly before she goes for my neck and leaves a mark there. I gasp and she laughs a bit.
L-My shift ends at midnight. I have to go back to work.
She turns to close the distance of us our lips only an inch apart and I expect a kiss but it never comes. When I open my eyes she's gone and looking around I see her serving the other tables. I scoff and touching my lips I go back to the table. I sigh as I sit down and instantly I receive a message on my phone. I take it out and read it silently. You look so good. I laugh and I get a glimpse of her coming our way. She takes her role as waitress very fondly and she is good.
L-Good evening, I will be your server for today. Here is the menu, I will stick around waiting for your order.
She gives us all our own menu and she intentionally leaves me for last but when she gives me mine our hands brush and combined with my smile she gets flustered and she goes away. I turn to the menu and I fake reading it so they leave me alone. I sigh and putting it down I toy around with the fork. After a bit they call her over and she comes up to take the order. Mom takes my hand and shaking me a bit.
-What?
P-What are you eating?
I sigh and giving her the menu I speak.
-Bring me something you choose. Your favorite maybe?
L-Alrighty then. I'll be right back with your orders. You'll get a drink as you wait.
She dashes away and we are given our drinks and I just play around with mine moving the straw around. I sigh as I look at Lu moving around from table to table taking orders and such things.
The mariachi start to sing but I can't make out the words, just the sound and the pace of the music.

I gulp and looking at the drink I take a small sip from it before I just rest my head on the table. I feel a hand on my back and turning I see is mom smiling at me.
P-Is something wrong?
-I just want to go somewhere else. Be somewhere else.
The food arrives and as is served I have some chili fries with sour cream, pepper and bacon bits. This is her favorite food. I eat it with gusto and when mom tries to get one I slip it out of her reach.
-Mine. So hands off.
Ev-You are very fond of that dish.
-It tastes great.
I-Is only fries.
-Wathever, so, what time is it?
Ev-Almost midnight. Why?
I shrug and taking the last fry on the dish I finish my drink and sigh.
-Can I go? I don't want to be here.
They all shrug and standing I turn and go out the door but I stay close to the restaurant. I wait for a bit until she comes out and I grab her close to me. She let's out a scream that I shut with a kiss. I'm desperate to kiss her and so I do.
L-What a kiss.
-Is your fault, you make me lose control. Seeing you serve me and my family in this tight clothes and smiling like you do. It drove me crazy, I just wanted to touch you, kiss you, feel you. I don't know how I could hold back this desire.
I hold her and looking at the skin showing from her shirt, is so tight and it makes her all the hotter. I undo the first button and the second and then the rest of them go off.
L-Not here, not now.
-Why not here? Why not now?
L-Someone might see.
-Let them see, scream to the world that I love you and is mutual.
She laughs and I do too before I kiss her once more.
L-Wait, here.
She takes my hand and pulls me to her car. Is a convertible but is parked far enough so no one sees us unless they were looking for it with all of the intention. She sits me on the passenger seat and she sits on me.
L-This is good. I really wanted to kiss you as well and your smile didn't helped that much either or our hands brushing together. Is amazing how you can be the perfect guy for me.
She kisses me again and rubbing her hands down my chest I gasp as the excitement rises. She laughs and looking at me she smiles.
L-Someone got a boner.
She grabs my dick and I tense at the sudden contact.
-Please.
L-Don't worry, just stay still and let me please you. I'm not wearing any  underwear.
I look at her and she smiles. Staying still I see as she turns to undo my pants. She works on the belt, the zipper and then she just pulls my dick out like is the most normal thing. She turns the seat in horizontal position and giving me a slight kiss she slowly slides her pussy on my dick. I gasp and she shuts me up with a kiss, wrapping my arms around her I keep her there and we just take it slow, we take our time with each other until we come together. We share a kiss before we get off.
-I have to wash myself. You too.
L-The restaurant is still open. You can use the bathroom there. I have this pair of clothes you left home a while ago.
She hands me a bag and looking inside she even has underwear for me. I give her a look and she shrugs. Giving her one last kiss I go and making myself a bit more presentable I go to the restaurant again but I wasn't expecting them to still be here. Trying to evade them I bump into a waiter and all the drinks get my clothes all drenched in soda and juice and beer and I'm dirty. I give her a look and she just keeps on apologizing until I stop her and turn to go to the bathroom. I get the clothes down and I start undressing and getting the extra pair of clothes I smile. I have been looking all over for this sweater and she had it all this time. Also a formal pair of pants and a long sleeve, turtle neck white shirt. Hurriedly I start to clean myself with a few towels and I see as dad comes inside.
-I don't want to hear it.
Ev-I didn't say anything. Do you want to talk about it?
-What is there to tell? And anyways, what are you still doing here? I thought you were back home.
Ev-Were you with the waitress? I recognized her, she's your girlfriend, right?
I sigh and sitting against the wall in the floor.
-Yes. She is my girlfriend. That's everything I'm going to tell.
Ev-And her name? Appearance?
-Blonde, small, originally shy but more outgoing now, nice, she has a kind heart and, she's perfect.
Ev-Name.
-Lucy-Lu. I really love when she smiles at me.
He sits at my side and hugging my knees I give him a look. He laughs and he holds my shoulder for a moment before he gets me close to him in a hug.
Ev-You know you can talk to me. Right? I will always listen to you or be here for you.
-I know. Thank you dad.
Ev-Anytime. Anything.
-You know I'm not that frail little kid anymore. I can handle myself.
Ev-I know but I will never stop trying to protect you.
He laughs and holding me at arm's length he speaks at me.
Ev-In my eyes you are still that cute little baby that depended on me for everything.
-Was I that troublemaker?
Ev-Not really, you were calm and quiet but very curious. You always explored everything and you didn't stopped until you make it work or you found out how it worked. Instead of crying you would tug on our clothes for attention.
-Did I?
He nods and getting up he sighs and stretch.
Ev-Well, I'm off. Take your time.
-I just need a moment. Thanks for the chat. Maybe another time.
He laughs and goes away after rubbing my hair a bit. I sigh and get up and I look at myself in the mirror. I hate not being able to see that well and to top it all I forgot my glasses on her car. I strain and focus in seeing and hearing everything and measuring distance from everyone to everything and I use my aura to make some glasses. It does work, with my aura I can see better. I really look good, no wonder she likes me. I get changed and go away. As I get out the twins jump on me almost immediately and start bothering me.
-Get off.
CJ-No way, bothering you is fun.
AJ-Here, have a drink.
-Get off.
They don't and after a bit the boss of the restaurant pulls us apart. They are bothered by it but still go away themselves. I thank him and as he goes away I take my phone out and hovering in a corner seat I text with Lu.
Text conversation
-You up?
L-Yes. What u doing?
-Thinking of you.
L-Is it dirty and naughty or gentle and romantic?
-A rough assfuck.
I laugh a bit and she sends me a laughing emoji.
L-Would you like a picture of what I'm wearing to sleep?
-Yes please.
I hit send and send an emoji with a tongue sticking out right afterwards. When she sends me the picture is so hot that I let out a squeak for it.
-As soon as I get home we'll do a video chat. I make a good show for you.
L-Sounds hot.
-It will be. Or I can do it for you the next time we meet.
L-I want you to touch me. I want to feel your body on me, your lips on mine, the heat of your body, your breath against my neck, your hands grabbing tightly against my ass, my nails scratching you so hard you will bleed. And so on.
I scoff and I sigh and I send her a quick message.
-Hey, I have to go, see you around. I love you.
L-I love you more. See you around, dream of me.
-Hard not to. Night babe.
L-Night sweetheart. Still, do dream of me.
-I will.
End of text
I put the phone away and resting my head against the wall I sigh. Cracking my neck I get up and turn to leave for home. I get there when the sun starts to rise but I'm too tired to be bothered so I just jump on the bed and turn to sleep.

To be continued..................