247-Vacations

Evzen POV
A few days later I stand with all my family as Hades gives each and everyone of us our tickets.
Ha-Here you go, don't lose your tickets because you won't get a replacement. Your rooms are each modified to your necessities and also based on what you like. Is VIP rooms and we have full access to every part of the boat to look around but don't abuse of it either.
The youngest of us, Ophelia and Ximena, hug him tightly.
O-You are the best.
Xi-This is going to be so good.
F-As long as the boat doesn't sinks in the middle of the ocean.
X-And get eaten by the hungry sharks.
I cough to suppress a laugh but they notice and give me a slight push. I stop myself.
-Okay, alright, I stop.
They all laugh and we get on to the ship at last. Once there all the girls go explore and leaves us to take the bags with the exception of my daughters. They help me out a bit and as we get to the room I get them seated.
-Are you sure this is a good idea?
A-Dad, we are sure.
I-It will be alright.
J-We won't get wet and grow tails in front of everyone.
A-Don't worry.
I-We can handle this.
-My girls.
I hug them each and we laugh a bit together.
I-Well, let's go have a party. Despite that I do plan on having a great time on this trip.
I laugh and helping them up and out of the cabin we go to meet with everyone else. Everyone has changed into their bathing suits including myself and we get into the pool. The girls stay out there dry and they go play a friendly match of basket with other girls and tourists that are on the boat. I laugh and getting thirsty I go to the bar for a vodka. Everyone is doing their own thing. Hydra is with Karai and Yuki and they have their wings folded as if they were capes to not draw much attention to themselves, Karma and Nova are dancing together and the rest of the girls are having a tan along the pool while the guys play a bit of dodgeball amongst themselves. The basket game ended so we have all the boat to play our game myself included.
Robin POV
I watch as the boys play a rough game of dodgeball along with the other women in the family and I turn to the girl next to me.
-Hey Vidya, look at your baby brother play.
V-He seems to be having fun.
Y-At least he doesn't seem dangerous now.
G-Yes, right now he seems so innocent and kind.
S-Not at all the bloodthirsty boy everyone is afraid of.
Xi-And he really has nice muscles.
We all look at her a bit surprised.
He-What did you say? He has what?
Xi-What? Why are you looking at me like that?
O-You just said that Nagisa has really nice muscles.
Xi-No I didn't.
She turns away and we laugh to get her for a bit before.
M-Look out!
I turn and I almost get hit by the ball if I hadn't cathed it midair just an inch away from hitting my face. I sigh and throw the ball to them again.
Ev-Sorry.
I wave it off and stretch a bit before I get up. Everyone has dispersed along the boat and I go to the ballroom. As I go I find the most unexpected or at least, I wasn't expecting it so soon, I find in a hallway as the twins CJ and AJ are kissing as if they were two passionate lovers in heat. I clear my throat and turning they untangle from each other and as if nothing happened they just smile at me as normal as always.
AJ-Hey, what's up?
-Really? Couldn't you wait until you got to your room?
They sigh and sharing another sweet kiss they turn to me again.
CJ-Sorry, does it bother you?
AJ-And also, having this cute little face at my side all the time. Is a constant turn on for me.
-At least keep it under the radar. Nothing too indecent please.
They look at each other and with a shrug they turn to me and they hug each other tightly.
CJ-Do you mind?
AJ-We need some privacy.
I roll my eyes and I keep going but a bit altered by the scene I go to my room instead.
Avi Jamal POV
After Robin leaves CJ and I start kissing again.
-Maybe we should stop.
CJ-Scared someone might find us again?
-In part. If we get spotted again we might get in trouble and we will have to stop again.
He nods and we go to our room but as soon as the door is closed and the clothes on the floor we are already hard and on each other kissing savagely. Is a simple quick fuck but god is so good. He gives me a kiss before he goes away.
CJ-Going to dinner.
-I'll catch up later. Just five more minutes maybe.
CJ-Alright, I'll wait for you.
And with a last kiss he goes away. I sigh and rest a bit more.
Karma POV
As we all have our first dinner together in the cruise and everyone thanks dad for getting us this surprise. At last I hug them both.
-Thank you so much for this.
He-That is quite alright.
Ha-It was no problem at all.
I hug them both a bit tighter and we sit down to eat together. I see CJ coming silently from behind Robin and he makes so we are silent and he goes behind her and scares her.
CJ-Boo!
She jumps frightened and he laughs a bit as he takes his own plate of food. When he passes her he stops at her side and smirks evidently at her and we can tell she is a bit uneasy at that. She sits down and he turns to seat her side but she turns.
R-Sit elsewhere.
CJ-Why?
R-Because I say so.
He laughs and he gets another seat to seat and he reserves the one seat for AJ. We make small talk between each other.
Ha-So, are you enjoying the cruise?
Everyone says that they are and he smiles satisfied.
Ha-What do you want to check first?
K-I want to check the massage treatments.
Ka-I want to check the gym and maybe something that requires lot of danger if you might call it like that.
Ha-Not too dangerous either.
We laugh and continue telling our first thing.
Xi-We want to, Ophelia and I, we want to check out the gym.
F-The gym? Don't you want to get tanned instead?
O-And miss out all those guys? No way.
X-Guys? Aren't Flash and I enough of male figures for you?
F-You don't need any other guy besides us.
He says that as he envelops Ximena in a hug. We laugh and she breaks off from him.
Xi-Dad.
He smiles at her and she speaks.
Xi-Am I not supposed to have fun? Isn't this cruise exactly for all of us to have fun?
He sighs and patting her he speaks kindly.
F-Yes it is. But really, answer the question.
She scoffs but answers anyways.
Xi-Alright then, the issue is not if you are enough but how is given. But don't worry, we are just watching them, nothing more nothing less.
Ophelia pats him on the head and he frowns a bit.
O-So cousin is concerned about us? Oh you poor thing.
F-Ophelia.
She laughs and sitting back to eat he fixes his hair a bit.
F-You messed up my hair.
Xi-Dad, you look fine.
He smiles but keeps fixing his hair a bit. I notice CJ going away and also that AJ is still not here. I see as CJ turns to flirt with a girl. He smiles fondly and I turn to Nova.
-Look at that. CJ is flirting and he's not with AJ.
N-Maybe they fought or they will fight. AJ and CJ are very tight close together and they never go somewhere apart for too long.
-You're right about that.
We laugh a bit together and then we turn as we see AJ sitting down to eat a bit agitated.
AJ-Sorry I'm late, I fell asleep.
R-I can only imagine what you where doing.
AJ-Ha ha ha, very funny. Where is CJ? Oh, there he is.........
He smiles but he frowns almost immediately and standing up he sighs.
AJ-Excuse me, suddenly I lost my appetite.
And getting the chair in place again he goes away clearly angry.
R-What is up with him?
I look around and I see what happened, he must had seen CJ as he was kissing another girl in a corner. I let out a laugh.
-He's jealous.
G-Jealous? AJ? Of what?
C-Of CJ.
G-I don't get it.
I turn her to look at CJ still kissing the girl and she shrugs.
G-So? CJ got a girlfriend, he will find one soon enough.
Ha-You don't get it, CJ and AJ, they are not just brothers, they are twins and more than twins they are lovers as well.
She seems to get it now.
O-So AJ is jealous of CJ being with another girl and not him?
C-He is probably more angry that they are not sharing her between the two as always than just jealous of him being with her. They usually have no problem adding a couple more partners to share as long as they both consider it together.
Xi-That seems reasonable enough.
-And of course it is. They never get apart for too long.
R-I still don't get it, when I was going to the ballroom earlier I found them in quite the situation and they seemed fine. Well, as fine as it can be.
C-I can only imagine what they must had been doing.
We all laugh at the statement when CJ comes back as smooth as ever.
CJ-What is the joke about if I can be included in it?
Ha-Oh nothing much, just imagining how will AJ torture you.
CJ-That is a joke, he wouldn't hurt me.
R-Is the most likely thing to happen after what happened between you two.
He smirks at her.
CJ-I am afraid I still don't get why one thing would lead him to torture me. He loves me too much to do that.
-I don't think she means what you think she means. I think she means his reaction when he saw you making out with that girl.
At that he almost chokes on his drink, he coughs a bit and when he recovers his breath he turns to me.
CJ-He saw that?
R-Oh he did alright and he was, not pleased, he didn't ate at all and went away.
CJ-That, is not good.
Ha-Why not?
CJ-He might seem weak but if he is angry or sad or any strong emotion driven by the wrong reasons he might do something crazy.
C-Then why are you not looking for him right now?
CJ-Simple, I don't want to die. Is best if I leave him cool down a bit before I speak with him.
-Why not now?
He scoffs and looking at dad he smirks.
CJ-I might be immortal and unable to die but I do feel pain and right now, he might be the only one capable of sending me to the Underworld in a fraction of a second. Unless of course, Hades gives me a free pass and bring me back to the living world.
Ha-With your attitude, I might just do that, knowing you, the Underworld would be upside down in less than an hour.
We all laugh at that and CJ yawns a bit and starts dozing off.
He-Go sleep.
CJ-And sleep with a psychopathic bloodthirsty brother at my side. I rather stay here and alive.
Na-You can sleep in my room. With me but on the floor, the bed is mine.
CJ-As long as is not with AJ, I'm sold.
Na-Come on.
They go away to Nagisa's room and we do as well and we go to sleep at last. I have my own room with Calix as we have no wives to comfort us on bed since both of them died a long time ago.
-Night Calix.
C-Night big bro.
I turn and I go to sleep at last.

To be continued...........