After dinner, as expected, mom and dad want to ask.
Y-So, we have questions for you two and I hope you answer at least some of them.
-Yeah, I know. One second.
I turn to the kids and speak softly but demanding.
-Kids.
They all turn to me and I continue.
-Teeth, bed.
All-Yes dad.
They all stand and they give both me and their mother a night kiss before they go away to their rooms. I turn back to mom and dad.
-Aren't they cute.
Y-Uriel.
-Yeah, I know but yes, they are our kids. Ari, Seth, Kody, Faline, Kefira and Deneve.
Y-Are they triplets? Twins?
-Sixtuplets. Not to twins or three triplets but six sixtuplets.
Eros-How were they born?
-That, ah.....
Gwen and I share a look and we know it.
-I helped with the delivery.
Y-How did you felt while doing it?
-I felt happy, afraid, maybe even a bit curious too. I don't know but I do know it was a good feeling.
At that I feel her hand brushing my cheek and smiling I take it and kiss her palm. She blushes and I laugh softly. She goes away to our room and I laugh again and I turn to my parents again.
-They're good kids. Don't you think so too?
Y-Of course. And with your life in general, how do you feel?
-Couldn't be better. I have enough privacy and enough freedom as well and I have my own space as well. I love being here.
Eros-I'm sure you do.
-Dad.
Eros-Sorry.
Y-Well, is getting dark and we better go back home.
I can't help but to feel sad at that. She notices because she cups her hand on my cheek.
Y-Don't worry. We'll be alright.
-I know. I'm going to miss you.
Y-I'll bring you something soon or rather for the kids.
-Alright.
Y-Love you. See you soon.
-See you soon.
They wave and I walk them outside but just as they turn to go away I call up.
-Mom.
Y-Yes?
She turns around and without holding back I envelop her in a hug burying my face on her chest. I never been a very out forward person or showing my feelings that much but being this long without her really caught up to me. I really did miss her and she's still my mother no matter how much I grow or how independent I am. I feel how she pats my hair.
-I love you too mommy.
Y-I know that. Be safe. I'm proud of the man you are today. Bring the kids to us some day.
-I will. Some day.
Y-Alright. I have to go now. Love you, my sweet little boy.
With that she kisses me in the forehead and with a smile I watch her fly away with dad. I sigh and going to my room I feel a bit better. I stop and turning I go check on the kids. I find them asleep and on their respective beds. I smile and giving them their goodnight kiss and making sure they're warm and good I go to my own room but much to my surprise I find that Gwen is touching herself. I bite my lip and as she doesn't notices me yet I decide to sneak up on her. I walk up behind her and pulling her close to me with one hand on her mouth and my other with hers on her pussy I speak softly.
-Need a hand?
She shakes and taking my hand off her mouth she speaks.
G-I haven't had sex with you in this form and I got curious.
-Oh let me satisfy you then. Like this for example.
She moans as I bite her neck with my fingers on her pussy as my other hand travels down by her neck and between her breasts down her torso.
G-Oh gods don't stop.
-I assure that I won't.
I take my hand off and I look at her fluids there.
-Would you look at that. My fingers are soaked with your womanhood.
I lick them off and I smile as I lick her neck as well.
-And they taste great too.
G-Hm, don't say things like that.
I laugh and turning her around I pin her to the wall and I kiss her fiercely.
-Or what?-kiss-Are you going to make me stop?-kiss-Huh? Should I stop?
G-Don't you dare stop. But let's get to bed first.
-Definitely.
With that we kiss and we slowly but surely manage to make our way to the bed. I manage to get rid of my clothes as well and then letting her on the bed I just look at her.
-You're beautiful.
G-And you're a handsome flatterer.
-Come here.

With that I take her up and kissing her neck softly she wraps her legs on my waist and she grabs my arms tightly her nails digging on my muscles. I gasp and moving in to kiss her I take my time. Needing a breath I get so our foreheads are touching and I speak.
-I must confess, this is my first time having sex in this form.
G-You're kidding.
-My first time was with you and we were panthers that time so yeah. It is.
She gives me a kiss and a moan escapes form me into her lips as I feel her touching my dick.
-Oh?
G-You're so hard already.
-If you tease me again.........
G-What will you do? Huh.
She travels her hands on my waist to my ass and I groan. The last time she teased me I just took her, right there and then and this time, the way things are going it might end up like that again.
-Gwen please, don't tease me. I'm barely holding back.
G-Don't, just take me. My pussy needs your dick.
She lies back on the bed and I stay there on my knees barely holding back. She exposes herself.
G-Uriel, don't make me wait. Don't you want this?
-I.....
My words get lost in my throat when she spreads her legs showing me her pussy.
G-Come on baby, you know you love me. Don't you want this?
-Yeah baby.
I smirk and getting down with her I suck on her neck, my hands on her breasts and then we both moan when I slide my dick deep in her pussy.
G-Uriel.
-Gwen.
I kiss her and she moans as I fuck her harder, deeper, faster. With that we fuck until late morning when we rest on the bed and she cuddles on me.
-Gods.
G-Ten times. Gods you're amazing.
-That's because I love you too much.
She laughs and getting her face up I kiss her but it doesn't last long as we hear the kids coming in.
Ari-Mom.
Seth-Dad.
Faline-Wake up.
They jump on top of us on the bed and getting separate we greet them.
-Hello little ones.
G-How are my little cubs this morning?
She takes Kody and she tickles him, he tries to escape her grasp but he can't. I laugh as Kefira slips in my lap and she cuddles on me.
-Such beautiful girls and handsome boys.
They laugh and as expected they speak and say it.
Ari-We're hungry.
Deneve-Feed us.
We laugh and getting up we turn.
-Let's go get breakfast then.
G-But first dress up. You can't have breakfast in your pajamas.
Seth-Yes mother.
Faline-Can you help us dad?
G-Go, I handle breakfast.
I nod and giving her a kiss I go with the kids to their room. I get them seated together and I take their clothes out.
-I think this are good enough. Ari.
Ari-Of course.
-Here you go.
He hugs me and taking his clothes he starts changing.
-Seth.
Seth-Thanks.
-Kody.
Kody-Alright.
-Faline.
I show her a pink little dress and she smiles and smiling she kisses my cheek.
-Kefira.
I get her a skirt and a mediun sleeve shirt.
Kefira-Love you, thanks daddy.
She kisses my cheek and she starts changing and then I turn to Deneve.
-Deneve.
Deneve-Yes?
-Come here.
With that she walks up to me and as she was the last of being born she's the baby of the sixtuplets and I help her change clothes slowly. When I'm done I smile.
-My beautiful baby girl.
I give her a kiss in the forehead and she laughs softly and picking her up in my arms I speak.
-Are you all ready?
All-Yes.
-Then let's go have breakfast.
They cheer and they go out the hallway and downstairs. I laugh and looking at Deneve I shrug and she laughs softly. I sigh and g downstairs as well. The kids are already on the table bouncing excited as Gwen serves them their breakfast. I get her down on her seat and giving her a kiss I turn to my wife. I grab her by the waist and pulling her close to me I kiss her.
-Hello dear.
G-You silly boy.
She sneaks a kiss and letting her go we serve the rest of the breakfast and we sit to eat together.
Edward POV
I wake up late and when I turn I'm surprised to find that I'm not alone on the bed. I perk up to see that my youngest daughter, Neka, slipped in the bed with me. I smile to myself and gently caressing her hair I sigh.
-My little girl.
I kiss her forehead and without it being my intention she wakes up.
Ne-Daddy?
-You're awake, I'm sorry. Why did you came here?
Ne-I had a nightmare. About mom and I didn't wanted to wake you up so I just slept.
I sigh and getting her in my lap I hug her gently. She was still little when her mother died.
-You should wake me up. I really don't mind.
Ne-I miss her.
-Yeah I miss her too.
Ne-Can you tell me about her?
-Gladly. What do you want to know?
Ne-Everything.
-Hard but I can do it. So, we worked together at the gym. She was smart, kind, funny, cute, always smiling and cheering everyone up. You look a lot like her.
She smiles and I keep telling her about her mother until hunger drives us to the kitchen. Is a bit late, almost lunch time. After eating a quick snack she stares at me.
-What are you looking at?
She laughs and taking a bite at her snack she keeps looking at me.
Ne-Can I play with your hair?
Kidagakash-Can I too?
I turn to see Kida, my eldest daughter and smiling she stands at her sisters side.
Kida & Neka-Please.
They make puppy eyes at me and sighing I nod.
-Alright.
They cheer and they both take my hair and they brush it slightly. I just sit there and I have the sense of dejavu as Kida did this when she was five and that was twelve years ago. As lunch time comes and the family comes around my nieces laugh as they see me.
Py-It looks like baby brother is having fun.
-Watch your words brother. Watch it.
Py-He, where is Astral?
-On his room either sleeping or reading.
Ki-He is sleeping or at least he was when I checked a couple minutes ago.
-I go check. If you don't mind.
I turn my head smiling they both leave my hair alone and I go upstairs to his room. I knock twice.
-Astral, I'm coming in.
There's a lot of noise as I open his door.
Astral-Wait just......
I look up to see him hiding under the blankets.
-Hey, I was just. What are you doing?
As-I told you to wait just one moment.
-What are you doing?
As-Nothing.
I close the door behind me and locking it I sit on the bed. I sigh and looking around I see his things very well organized. I catch a glimpse of a magazine sneaking from under his bed and taking it I look at it.
-Which sexual position gives you the most pleasure.
I sigh and looking at him I sigh.
-It depends on the person. Have you had sex yet or not?
As-Not yet.
-Is there someone special or are you just curious?
I wave the magazine at him and he blushes slightly.
As-I like someone. Maybe I'm damaged.
-Damaged? Why?
As-Because sometimes I like girls and sometimes I like boys.
I pat the spot and he sits up and sits at my side.
-Tell me about how and when you feel that way.
As-When I'm at the gym helping the ladies, they really have very nice bodies and I just want to hold them close to me but other times when I'm at the showers changing and cleaning up there's the occasional naked guy and I can't help but look at them. Is, I can't help it. I want to know how it feels for both ways but I know the girl is normal but, why do I feel attracted to boys too?
I sigh and looking away from him I chuckle.
-I am like that too. I felt attracted to both boys and girls.
As-But what about mom? Did she knew?
-She knew. In fact I had two boyfriends before I married your mother.
As-Is there someone special now?
-Not really. I'm taking things slow for a bit more.
As-Hey, if you don't mind, I want you, if you can, to take me with you and do a double date, kind of like that.
-Of course. When you get a girlfriend or boyfriend I get a date and we can both go together. Just tell me and I get us organized to meet up.
As-Alright, I'll make sure to let you know and now if you can leave? I want to sleep a bit.
-Sure. I'm always here for a talk when you need me or have any doubts.
He nods and bumping fists I stand and go away. I go directly to my room and I turn to take a nap. I need to be alone and think for a while to calm down and so I turn to sleep.

To be continued.....................