265

I get a toast with egg and bacon for her and a bottle of water and an orange juice for her and unable to leave myself hungry I get a few fishes and getting one between my teeth I take everything on my arms and turning I am surprised for a moment as everyone is there but I recover quickly. I can see that they're talking but I can't hear them. I lift a finger for one second and getting a hand free I take off my ear buds and spitting the fish out I gulp and smile.
-Morning?
Ev-Sit down.
-One second.
I go to a far edge of the kitchen and before I do anything.
-You might all keep your feet up. For safety reasons.
They give me a look but lift their legs and opening the door I speak for the snake to come out.
-Come out. I need a favor. Don't freak.
After a bit my pet anaconda comes out and as it does I pet her body as it does and when is completely out she turns to me and asks what do I need.
-Get this food to my room and be careful not to scare her either. Meaning, do not eat her. Go, give her the food and come back here for yours.
The snake gives a hiss and getting the food she goes away. I left a note explaining the snake to her.
-Keep your legs up until she's back to her cave.
P-What was that?
-My snake pet.
P-Why a snake?
-Is just a snake. What's the big deal?
Ev-Leo, that is not just any snake is an anaconda. Very big by the way.
I-If is your pet, what's her name?
Remembering her name I laugh.
-Her name, you can't say it unless you speak snake. But an accurate or the most similar word for her name could be a synonym for a wide space or something like that. Oh, here she comes.
I get down and the snake passes by me sliding around my torso and over my shoulder and across my arms. She wants a big prey. I adjust her a bit and getting up I carry her.
I-What are you doing?
-I promised her a meal. Now, if you excuse me, she is heavy.
J-Can we watch as she eats or well as it kills the prey.
-That is her choice. Would you be alright if they see you kill your prey?
She stays silent for a moment and then she answers. I turn to them and translate.
-You can watch but not interfere in any way. Enough to make her feel as if you're not there at all.
They cheer and going after me to the feeding ground I got for her I leave her on the floor and she patiently waits for me to bring her meal. I get her an adult female deer that is ready to be eaten. Fat and very healthy. I leave the deer out in the open for her and she gets closer and prepares to attack. I hear the entire thing, the deer gasping and fighting against the snake and how the snake says for it to be quiet, to stay still until it finally dies and she starts eating it. I sigh and go to my room after she gets back to her cave to sleep for a few weeks. I find that Lu is sleeping again and she has finished her food. I smile and getting the dirty dishes to the kitchen I wash them and sigh.
I go back to my room and shower. When I finish I go to bed with Lu. She ends up cuddling with me and watching over her I keep her in my arms where I can keep her safe and protected. Soon I too fall asleep with her on my arms.
The next morning I wake up and she's not there. I sit up and then I hear the water running. She's showering, I sigh and stretching I get my computer and put a videogame and music to the loudest I can. After a bit she comes out and for a moment I'm stunned to see her wearing only my shirt, no underwear at all and I can't help but look down to her legs and body. She gets closer to me.
-Hot.
L-Come here.
She pulls me down and kisses me deeply. This is too soon, I just woke up but I'm already very awake and eager to do her. Still, I hold back. Taking her in a hug I sigh.
-Stay with me. Just a moment. Let it be just you and me and nothing else matters.
L-Just us.
And just like that we cuddle in a corner as close as we can. After a bit we both get up and wanting to have fun together we play a bit of videogames before I get antsy. I need water, the ocean, the fish, swimming free and hydrate. I am snapped out of my thoughts when she holds my face in her hands.
L-Are you alright?
-Water.
L-Come on.
With that she takes my hand and takes me to the bathroom. I smile and refreshing myself I help her out of my shirt.
-Let's shower together.
She smiles and helping her in we get in together. I feel better but now the problem lies in what she provokes in me. She laughs and she, intentionally starts moving and rubbing herself on me softly. I gulp.
-Lu, please.
L-You like that? Hmm? Just like you said, just you and me. Go on.
-I love you.
Unable to turn down her kind offer I grab her tight and covering her mouth I kiss her neck softly. She shivers and I laugh a bit. Slowly I get my hands down her body and I rub her pussy.
I rub her ass a bit and she gasps.
L-Not there, not yet please.
-I want it please.
She gulps and resting her head on my chest she let's me do it. A bit unsure I go slow and gentle with her.
I give her ass gentle squeezes and such before I slide a finger in it. She moans and I stop. This is way too tight, it will make it all the more enjoyable. Unable to hold on my desire any longer I stand and pressing her against the wall I spread her legs wide open and in a harsh movement I thrust my dick all the way up her ass. She moans as I do and I start to fuck her hard on the ass and without any mercy. I was right, her ass is so tight I can barely fuck her properly. Still, I don't stop until I fill all her ass with so much cum that it flows out. Snapping back to my senses I cup her in my arms gently.
-Sorry. I hurt you.
L-Do not worry. I'm good.
I sigh and hugging her tightly I cover her in kisses. I was too rough with her just now. Seeing her clothes, her only clothes I realize what I must do.
-Let me take you home.
L-Is probably for the best. We can have a proper date soon enough and we both have other things to do. You work and I have school. Too bad we can't stay together all the time.
I laugh and picking her up I get her to the bed and sneaking to my sister's bedroom I take a dress and a jacket randomly and give them to her.
-Here, since you have no change of clothes. They should work well enough for now.
L-Is alright, thanks.
She gives me a kiss and turns to get dressed. I too get dressed in simple jeans and a long sleeve shirt. When I turn I see that what I got her was a dress from Jezebel and a leather jacket from Isabelle. It still looks good on her. I smile and we sneak out unnoticed that very same night. By midnight we are at her place and as I turn to go away I give her one last kiss.
-Sleep well Lu. I love you.
L-I love you too. Be safe.
-I will.
I stand and going away I take a good look at her and get outside. The rain is falling hard here, maybe too hard but the feeling of being wet is so good. Is almost as if I'm swimming outside the ocean. I sigh and walk back home. Is a long walk but I don't really care until I get home where as soon as I get there I just fall on the couch and the only thing I do is take off my shoes before I finally fall asleep more exhausted than I thought I was.
Annabelle POV
The next morning as I go downstairs I find that little brother is sleeping in the couch. He is very deeply asleep. I smile and taking a blanket and a cushion I arrange him a bit so he's more comfortable. I sigh relief as he does looks more comfortable now and giving him a kiss in the forehead I go get breakfast for everyone. My sisters join me in making breakfast and serving it to everyone as they sit. My sisters chat along with their own kids and I watch as they do. We chat a bit before the conversation goes towards little brother.
Ev-Did any of you hear when Leo got home last night?
-Not really.
J-He really came late and very silent.
I-Why do you ask?
Ev-Because one of you got him tucked in.
Ka-Maybe he tucked in himself when he came home.
J-Or maybe the snake did.
We all look at her and she looks a bit surprised.
J-What?
Ev-Really? The snake did?
She shrugs and laughing a bit she speaks a bit.
I-If only we could ask the snake if she did or not tuck him in.
J-If only.
We laugh together and finishing our breakfast we each go do our own thing. My sisters and I sit together in the couch in front of where Leo is sleeping. He seems at peace but then as Isabelle and we turn to each other.
I-Do you think he's alright?
J-He is sad.
-Sad?
J-Look.
She points to our brother and I see a tear on his face. He is crying?
-Is he crying?
I-What do you think he's dreaming about?
J-Maybe he had a problem with his girlfriend?
I-His what?
J-Shush, he's waking up.
Turning to him we see him waking up. He turns and twists on the couch before he sits up a bit.
L-Damn.
-Good morning.
He turns to us and smiles nicely.
L-Hey. What time is it?
J-Almost lunch.
He gets up and giving each of us a kiss he goes away.
Leonardo POV
I go up to my room and get a shower. I dress up in my spandex swimming suit and after caressing my fins a bit I fill the tank I have in my room and just floating there I relax there. The water embraces me and I let it just do as it wants. This feels so good and is so relaxing. I smile and I think of everything. I can hear everything, I can feel and sense everything. In all the places where the water is I can feel. The sharks hunting, the dolphins playing around, the whales singing, how the waves crash on the beach, the rocks and how the river joins the ocean, the waterfalls crashing on the lakes, every bit of water I can tell what is happening on them. I am at peace until I hear dad's voice calling me. At first is distant and just calling me but then is louder and louder until I feel a grab on my face. I open my eyes and I see dad looking at me worried.
Ev-Hey, can you hear me? Are you here with us?
-What are you doing?
Ev-I came to tell you lunch was ready.
-Lunch, oh right. Let's go, I'm starving.
Ev-Come on.
I get out of the tank and grabbing a hand towel I dry my hair as we go down to eat. I end up eating more than three or four dishes. I am hungry. When I turn to serve a bit more mom stops me.
P-Leave for everyone else too.
-Can't I eat no more of this?
P-I think you had enough.
Ev-More than enough.
Rolling my eyes I sigh.
-Then if I can't eat this I'll go hunt for my own food. I have to go out anyways.
Before anyone can say anything I make my way down to the beach. I go into the ocean and swimming to the depths of the ocean I just swim. No destination or nothing at all, just, swimming.

To be continued.................