250-Vacations 4

Getting closer I start to eat her pussy, I travel my tongue the length of her pussy. She moans as I do and I bite on her clitoris already hard and erect with excitation.
P-Ah, ah, Ev, oh god.....ngh....
I keep licking her pussy and I get my hands to her ass and slide my fingers on her ass. She moans as I start to move the finger inside her ass.

I rub my face on her pussy before I turn to look at her again as I get to get my dick all the way up her ass.
P-Ah, Ev, fuck.......

I slap her ass a bit and to keep from screaming she bites on my hand. I bite my lip as she's biting too hard but I let her. I keep fucking her ass hard and with each time I get in she bites harder on my hand.
-Cumming.......
She gets her hands to grab my hand as tight as she can as well as she bites it too and I cum in her ass. Her hold comes tighter digging her nails on my forearm and her teeth bite so hard on my hand that she makes me bleed. With my free hand I massage her a bit to help her relax a bit and I keep it up until she let's go of my hand completely. I collapse on the bed with her and she cuddles to me.
P-You are amazing and you're all mine.
-And you're mine.
P-All yours.
We share one last kiss and she lies down for a bit before she gets up to go to the bathroom.
P-Going to shower. Love you.
-I'm going back to my room.
P-See you next time then.
I stand and getting her on a last kiss I dress up after a quick wash up and go away. As I make my way to my room my stomach growls a bit quietly, I laugh as I haven't had a good meal in all day. I didn't realized it was so late as is morning of the next day and time for breakfast. I get to the dining room and as I serve or try to serve myself the serving spoon falls from my hand and the dish falls too breaking on the floor. I gasp and looking at my hand I see that her bites are bleeding again as well as her fingernails. My entire arm feels numb and I can't really move it or I can but it feels hard. I press my arm against my chest and I start to pick up the things from the floor when the staff helps me.
Waiter-I have it, you go get that arm checked in the infirmary.
-Thanks. I'm sorry.
He smiles and waves me off so I get up and go to the infirmary. The nurse cleans it silently and gives me a cream to apply there and then she bandages it and with an injection I can move it again. Not as I'd like to but is good enough. I go away and getting a bath and changing clothes I go get breakfast again. Still hungry. I serve easier this time and I sit on a corner by myself. I feel my arm getting itchy but I try to ignore it but I end up scratching my arm a bit.
Max POV
As I have breakfast with my family at our usual table I notice that we are missing a few people. I look around and I see that the youngest two are coming over.
Xi-Morning.
O-Sorry we're late.
Xi-We fell asleep.
-Don't worry, we are on vacations so you can sleep late.
R-Dad, look at that.
I give her a look and she points somewhere to a corner. I sigh as I see Evzen eating there by himself. He seems worried somehow.
-Do I bring him with us?
I shrug and she does. She stands and going towards him they exchange a few words before she brings his food and he follows close behind. He sits down with us and he greet us nicely.
Ev-Morning.
The girls give him  a kiss each and a hug as they sit closer to him. He smiles and he starts eating with his left hand, he is right handed so why?
-Ev, I thought you were right handed?
Ev-I am. Why?
I point to his hand and he shrugs with indifference.
Ev-Temporary amnesia?
-Really? That's the best you got?
Ev-I don't want to talk about it. Niy yet anyways.
CJ-We have a question for you.
Ev-Do ask.
CJ-Why were you in the infirmary?
Ev-I don't know what you're talking about.
CJ-Right, and there are two of you on this boat.
Evzen shrugs as he keeps eating.
-Maybe you thought it was him but it wasn't.
CJ-Only he looks like that. There is no way I got him confused with someone else, besides, AJ was with me.
-AJ?
AJ-You know I was because we are both always together.
-Evzen?
Ev-Can't you just be satisfied with my answer?
Catching a glimpse of his arm I sigh.
-Only if you show us your arm.
Ev-Why? Is like any other arm. I won't show you, no way.
J-Please daddy, pretty please. For me?
She makes puppy eyes at him and he huffs offering his arm to her. She smiles and we laugh a bit as she rolls up his sleeve to a bandaged arm from his hand to his elbow.
J-Dad, what's this?
He shrugs staying silent as he pulls his arm away from them covering it with his sleeve again. Before he can say anything to defend himself he excuses himself and with a single gulp he drinks the rest of his drink and goes away.
-That was unusual.
R-He is in love.
-Of course he is, and Zeus is a nice guy too.
Everyone laughs at the comparison but she sighs.
CJ-Maybe is because of Polly.
I-I told you there was something there.
A-It sure looks that way.
V-Soon he will make it official with all of us.
J-So? He deserves it after mom died.
A-Right, this is the first girl he seems attracted to since mom.
I-That we know of because he did went away for days for a time or came back late at night or the next day.
R-He was probably with his harem.
AJ-Right, he had that before and maybe he still has it now.
CJ-I am sure he still has it.
C-He does has it.
-And you know that how?
C-I see everything. If I focus hard enough I can hear his heartbeat and I can tell exactly how he is or anything like that. If his hair falls down, I know it, if he is shaking, I know it and so on. Is one of my talents.
CJ-I thought you were blind.
Ha-He is. But he can sense the world in a way we could never understand.
C-I remember you didn't realized I was blind until I was what? Five years old?
AJ-But we have seen you reading books.
C-Do you mean this?
He takes out a book and showing it to us and we can't understand all those dots. He gets it inside and with a smile he takes another bite.
CJ-So, can you tell us what is he doing? Evzen I mean.
C-Why?
AJ-We want to know.
C-Only if everyone agrees.
We all agree and he sighs and closes his eyes for a moment and then he smirks.
C-Maybe he won't need that harem again.
CJ-Is he.....
C-No, they're just kissing very passionately. Well, now you know for sure what he's doing.
CJ-That is so cool.
C-It is but I won't do it again. Telling what I see I mean.
AJ-Why if is so cool being able to do that.
C-Simple, there are some things that are better left alone and unsaid.
We laugh and we dismiss each other to our own things as we finish eating breakfast.
Xiomara POV
I go to the gym with Ophelia to watch the guys and there are very good looking guys. The guys notice us but they don't bother us as they let us watch. After a while we go with the triplets. They are in the private jacuzzi that they got for themselves. No one can get in there unless they let them and they let us enter and I get why we have to ask before entering. They are with their tails.
-I never stop being amazed by your tails.
They smile kindly at us.
J-Why thank you.
A-Do you want to feel them?
O-Can we really?
J-Of course. Come on.
Jezebel takes my hand and Isabelle takes Ophelia. She puts my hand on her tail and is hard yet gentle at the contact. Is smooth as baby skin but at the same time it feels a bit rough.
-Cool. Is, it feels like everything and nothing at the same time. Hard and soft, powerful, strong, delicate.
She laughs pleased and she gets her hand on my head patting me gently. We stay there for a few just talking about the ocean.
Evzen POV
At dinner as I look at the ocean from the side of the boat I fidget my fingers together and I feel something cold. I look and I see my wedding ring still on my finger. I sigh and passing my fingers by it I realize it feels weird, it feels so out of place, like it doesn't belong there anymore. My wife is dead for a long time now and I'm with someone else so I don't need it anymore. I take it off and save it in my pocket.
-Sorry Leilani but, I have to move forward. Goodbye and thanks for everything.
I sigh and going for dinner I have dinner with Polly. She hugs my arm and with our hands linked together I feed her a piece of meat. She eats it softly and she offers me half. I chuckle but take my bite directly from her mouth. We chuckle together as we do it and after we both gulp it down we share a kiss. I cup her cheek in my hand and she smiles fondly leaning into the touch.
-That was delicious.
P-The kiss or the food?
Tipping her noise with a bit of sauce and liking it off I smile.
-Both.
She laughs and I kiss her forehead gently before we turn to eat again. Is only one dish but it takes longer to eat as we get distracted with kisses and loving each other. When we're done we go to the pool. We just admire the water of it from outside.
I sit on a chair and she sits on my lap her head resting on my chest with our fingers intertwined together. She is looking at the water and I am looking at her doing it. I pass my hand by her hair softly and closing my eyes I just feel her on me. She is not heavy at all and she smells so nice. I sigh and I focus on her heartbeat.
Badump, badump, badump.
Her breathing evens out and it becomes slower and I realize she fell asleep. Smiling I gently take her up on my arms careful not to wake her and I take her to my room. I lie her down on the bed and I go sleep on the chair but as I can't manage to get any sleep I sigh and go to the bed with her. She is instantly wrapped around me and hugging her as well I give her a kiss and I turn to sleep at last.

To be continued................