315

AJ POV
After a really long time there is something I have for CC and I'm sure he will like it very much. I managed to convince him to have breakfast with all of us. He sits there and keeping his face with no emotion I speak up.
-Cam, I have a surprise for you. I'm sure you will like it as is the only thing you want right now.
He stops eating and he gives me a look before he shrugs and keeps eating. I laugh and taking my phone out I send her the text that she can come in and shortly after she does and it was very smart of me to make it that his back is turned to the door so he doesn't sees her.
-Well, maybe is better if I just give you the surprise now.
I smile and giving her the chance to speak she does.
C-Cam?
At that CC stops everything and for the first time after ten years he speaks.
CC-Cassandra?
His eyes shine with happiness and standing he turns to look at her.
C-I missed.........
Before she can finish speaking CC envelops her in a hug that she returns.
CC-I love you.
C-I love you too. Something I want to do.
He let's her go and she waves her hand smiling. He bends down to her stature and she ruffles his organized hair messy.
CC-You couldn't resist.
She shrugs smiling. He serves her a bit of food and taking his away he puts her and he leaves her to use his place.
CC-Enjoy.
He smiles and leaning against the wall he eats his own.
-I take it you like the surprise.
CC-How could I not?
-You were right.
CC-About what?
-What you would do when she comes back.
CC-Oh, that. What can I say? Oh, Cass, can I ask you a question?
C-Do say.
He smiles with mischief and placing the dishes down on the counter he speaks.
CC-I just want to know, do I get the pleasure of being myself who snaps his neck with my own hands? Watch him suffer and torture him.
C-I would say yes....
CC-But?
C-He is dead and way underground.
CC-Hmm, shame, still, I really hope it was a slow and painful death then.
C-Is the least he deserves. Can you do something for me?
CC-Anything.
CJ-Anything?
I nudge him in the ribs and he laughs but stays quiet.
C-Would you take me camping or on a trip somewhere nice? As long as is outdoors I'm fine with it.
CC-Yes of course. Anywhere you want. We could climb a mountain, swim in the ocean or travel the forest or a field of flowers if you want.
C-Hmm, swimming sounds nice. When can we go?
CC-I will have everything sorted out in three days time. Do you want to come with me or would you rather stay here and rest?
C-With you of course.
CC-Shall we go then?
C-Of course.
With that they go away together leaving us to eat without them.
CJ-How did you knew he would be back to normal when she came?
-He told me everything the night she disappeared. The problem and the solution and how he was going to handle it as well.
C-It got obvious with time.
CJ-Well, I'm glad he's happy.
-Me too. Shall we.
With that we all leave to do our own thing.
CC POV
By the time we get to the store she has told me everything about this last ten years.
-That sounds like you had a lot of time to think.
C-I did and the only way I could handle it was because I knew that someday I would be with you again. Our love made me strong and now I can be with you again.
-You know, I'm glad you're back with me. I love you so very much and I'm sorry.
C-Sorry for what?
-I failed to protect you. All this time without you has made me realize that I can't live without you. You are my one and only love. I love you.
C-I love you too.
She kisses my cheek and we get down from the car. Joining hands I bend down and I kiss her sweetly. I sigh and with just our foreheads touching I look into her eyes.
-I really missed you. Your kisses, your shining hazel eyes, your sweet voice and everything.
C-The feeling is mutual.
She gives me another kiss and with a laugh she pulls my hand and we get inside the store.
C-Come on, let's get everything ready for our swim.
-Oh yes, maybe a bikini to show off your perfect body.
C-I bet you would like me to show you some skin. I would gladly do it if you want.
-Oh my, don't tempt me so soon. I might just take your offer on that.
C-Who says I don't want you to take up on the offer? Just, you'll have to wait until we are out and alone in the open ocean to get to it.
-I promise, I'll be patient. Why rush when I will have you for the rest of our lives.
C-Good boy.
With that we buy everything we need for our trip and together we finish getting everything done sooner than we thought and then we go out to the open sea at last. Is just the two of us here and alone on a romantic trip. I drive the boat and when is enough I stop it and I get down to the cabin with her.
-Cass, are you ready?
C-I'm having trouble with the laces. If you don't mind in lending me a hand.
-Of course I don't mind, although I prefer you stay naked.
I hug her from behind kissing her neck softly.
C-I suppose we could take a moment for ourselves.
-We are alone and together at last. We can take our time.
With that I turn her around and we do take our time. Even though we are both very excited and horny we take it slow and gentle.
We kiss slowly taking our time with it. Her hands hold to both my arms tightly as mine travel down her back towards her ass.
C-You have grown some muscle.
-You have grown as well. If I loved you before, I love you more now. Did you ever thought of me, of us, together like this?
C-Way too many times to count. You?
-Same. Not only like this but everything about you. Come.
I pull her up in my arms and getting her on the bed of the cabin I get on top of her.
-Tell me, would you prefer to keep going slow or just go at it.
C-As long as we are together I don't really care but just for precaution. Go all out please. I know is what you want.
-Are you sure is me who wants it?
C-Your body doesn't lie.
I feel her touching my dick and I blush hard. I decide to tease her a bit and placing my hand on her wet pussy I smirk.
-You want it too or else how would you explain how wet you are?
This time is her who blushes and I laugh at her reaction but she shuts me up with a kiss. A very deep and passionate kiss. Oh this is so very on. I get my hands on her hips taking off her lower bikini. She does the same with my pants and turning off I get her down and I kiss her neck. She moans and gasps with her hands grabbing me tighter.
C-Cam, my love.
-I love you. Relax.
I make a trail of kisses down her body and when I reach her holes I smirk and turning her around I rub my dick on both of them.
-Where do I start? Your ass or your pussy? Decisions, decisions.
C-Stop teasing me Cam. Have mercy with me.
I laugh and leaning down to kiss her back I go hard and deep on her ass.
C-Oh my.
-Fuck your ass is tight.
C-Maybe you just got bigger.
At that we both laugh as we know both of our statements are true.
-I'm going to move baby.
C-Pleasure me.
I kiss her softly and I start to move slowly at first and then is just hard and savage. Unable to control herself she moans and screams loudly.
-I'm......reaching........my limit.....
C-Me too.
With that I slide out of her ass and everything comes out on her back. I gasp with pleasure and turning around she gives me a soft kiss.
C-You just had to take the ass.
-Ah, sorry, I couldn't help it.
C-Is good but now I will please you.
-Of course you will.
She laughs and I gasp as I feel her tongue slowly going all the length of my dick.
-Gods that feels good.
Not long after she gradually sucks it little by little with the next suck taking a bit more until she finally takes it all in. I dare look at her and I moan a bit at how she looks with my dick all the way in her mouth. I look at her for a bit more and I reach out to her ass. She gets it a bit higher more to my reach and sliding a finger inside I can feel her breath gasping in my dick. When I look back at her she's looking back at me for a moment and I smile with mischief before I feel her sucking my dick a bit faster. I gasp in pleasure and grabbing her ass harder and tighter I feel myself cumming again. She gets off and I feel her kissing her way back up to my neck. We share a last look before we go at it again. By the time we are satisfied and done with ourselves is already night. As we lie down on the bed together we just cuddle tightly.
-Stay with me. I don't want to lose you again.
C-You won't because I intend on staying with you forever. I won't go anywhere unless you're by my side.
-And I will always be by your side baby. Always and forever. I love you.
C-I love you.
With a lazy kiss she cuddles against me and getting the blankets over us I kiss her forehead gently and we fall asleep together.
The next morning we wake up late into the morning a bit before lunch and after we eat she goes outside and getting to lie down side by side we just stay there until it happens.
C-Babe, would you get some sunblock on me?
-Sure. Here.
I take the cream and I start helping her. She makes some noises that, my god, is so exciting.
-Cassandra.
C-What?
-Can you stop making those noises.
C-Why?
-Cassandra.
She laughs and turning to look at me she makes for a kiss but when I lean to return it she backs away.
C-Are you excited? Do you mind if I do this?
She pushes me back and gets herself on my lap. I gasp back and she is way more seductive than ever.
C-Maybe if I do this too.
She pushes me down and she kisses my neck softly. She whispers on my ear.
C-You're so big already.
I feel her biting my earlobe softly and I gasp.
-You want to go back to the bed?
C-I can't wait that long.
She pushes me with my back to the floor of the boat and sitting on top of me she smiles.

C-I really like the view from up here, do you like it?-Very much, is a very good view indeed

-Very much, is a very good view indeed.
C-How good?
-I know how to make it better.
C-Do say. How can I make it better for you?
-Take the bikini off. Is covering way too much for my taste and it doesn't let me feel you either.
She laughs but she does as I tell her making a show of it. She also takes off my shorts and I gasp when she sits again on me.
C-There, does it look better now?
-So much better. What about you? Is everything good?
C-Not really but I know how to make it better. Close your eyes. Trust me.
With that I sigh and close my eyes. I feel her caressing me softly but what makes me reach my limit and gasp is when I feel her pussy sliding down my dick.
C-So good.
-You have no idea how good it feels.
I look at her as I sit up and pull her in for a kiss.

C-Tell me, do you want me?
-I want you in every way possible.
C-Then let me tell you a secret.
She gets closer to me and whispering in my ear she says it.
C-Would you marry me?

To be continued.......................