312

JJ POV
The next day as we have dinner I'm about to stand and go when the door opens revealing CC finally awake or rather half awake as he is looking a bit tired. He's wearing a high neck shirt with long sleeves.
-Had a late night?
CC-You could say that.
-When did you went to sleep?
CC-The sun was starting to rise.
AJ-Where were you?
CC-With Nagisa.
AJ-Hmm, what a miracle you weren't with her.
At that he tries to hide his blush taking a sip from his hot chocolate. It doesn't work.
CC-Well, I saw her but I was with Nagisa. If you don't believe me you can ask him.
Just then Nagisa comes in but he's way more covered as he has a hoodie, sunglasses that cover all her eyes.
-Did you two fought all night long?
Na-Huh?
AJ-Cam says you two were together last night, true or false?
Na-True, we stayed up late and we came way too tired to, mmm, to do anything else but sleep until now.
CC-Told you so. Why don't you trust me?
AJ-I trust you but a father always asks and trust me, you will tell me everything eventually.
CC-Haven't I told you enough?
AJ-Maybe but I will ask either way. Now then, Nagisa, where did you went last night?
CC-Dad please.
AJ-Camus Comprix be silent, Nagisa, go on.
With that CC stays silent and Nagisa sighs.
Na-We were watching a few boxing matches and it lasted longer than we thought it would.
AJ-And why cover? Your clothes today.
Na-This is just the first thing I found.
AJ-Sure. Play dumb. Shoo.
CC-Nagisa, do you want to talk?
Na-Please. Come on,
They fist bumps and CC laughs.
CC-Gloves? Really?
Na-Yeah, you'll know why in a moment. Grab me a soda first please.
CC searches the fridge and throwing him his soda and getting one for himself they both go away.
AJ-They are hiding something.
CJ-You know what they will talk about right?
AJ-Yes but I prefer he tell me about it of his own accord.
I sigh and as I go towards the door I hear dad calling me.
CJ-Where are you going?
-High?
CJ-Not today.
-Why?
CJ-You did it the day before yesterday, today you will keep your feet on the ground and out of the skies.
-Meaning........
CJ-Your dragon will not fly and you won't ride him today. Keep close to the ground and don't ride him today.
-Alright, I won't ride him.
He smiles and waving me off I hurry outside with Fang. He perks up as he hears me come in and giving him a pat.
Fang-*You want to fly today?*
-*Sorry, dad says I can't ride you today.*
Fang-*Too bad.*
-*But I have an idea. Just goof around a bit. Wait just a moment.*
With that I go to the house and going to my room I dress in comfortable clothes that I can get dirty and going back with him I just sit on the garden and I sigh.
-Come sit with me. Fang.
He walks towards me and getting around me he rests his head at my side and I lean against his side. I sigh as I carefully pet him a bit.
-*If we can't fly then we can keep to the ground and still be happy.
Fang-*What if we swim?*
-*Not a fan of water, swimming water. I swim but not that often. I rather be on a boat and dry taking the sun.*
Fang-*What will we do with our mission?*
-*I don't know. I'm still too weak to fight against other dragons. Besides, we still have to be able to fight together. I want to protect you as you protect me.*
Fang-*The dragons are in danger and only I am free to help them but I'm not strong enough either.*
I sigh and smiling I keep rubbing him kindly.
Nagisa POV
I sigh and looking at CC I smile.
-So, we were together, huh?
CC-You played along.
-Well, it worked out fine. Anyhow, how was your night?
CC-The where isn't important but the what, oh my god, she really has, how was it, for a human she can keep up like a god. And what happened with you, those cover ups are from a night full of lust, savages. You took my advice and had a good time.
-Yes we did, she said it was going to be torture but it was more exciting than anything else. Blindfold and ropes.
CC-You did that to her?
-She did it to me. I was fine with it because it was new and something I wouldn't usually do, oh, look, this is what she did.
With that I take my hoodie off and everything else and stay with my upper body naked.
CC-She did that?
-Yes.
CC-What an animal. Is clear she was very horny. Here, look at this.
With that he takes off his shirt and showing me I see the marks she left him.
-She really wants you all for herself.
CC-Yes she does and I want her all for me but....there is someone that keeps pestering us in every chance he gets.
-A jealous boyfriend of hers?
CC-No, is an obsessed player that wanted to take her for himself, screw her and then go to the next one. You should be worried too, being cousins he might try and get them both.
-We might be careful but anyways, can I ask you something a bit more intimate?
CC-Sure.
-Was she your first sex experience?
CC-.........Hers too.
-Too? Ha, alright then, now that that's settled let's speak.
CC-Go on.
-I was thinking, maybe we could do something really special for the both of them the both of us.
CC-Like a double date?
-Yes.
CC-What is your idea then?
-Easy, is something that is not as obvious or as common as flowers and a romantic dinner but is nice. What about if we get them to go to a rodeo with us. There is a festival soon and we can ride a horse and be with the bull and such things like that.
CC-I like it. Let's do it.
-Attaboy.
We bump fists and getting dressed again we go to sleep as is getting late.
CJ POV
A few days later as I walk outside I find that JJ is petting Fang softly. I get close and staying a fair distance I sigh.
-You alright?
JJ-Me or Fang?
-You of course.
JJ-I'm alright. Just confused, I know what I have to do but I don't know how or where to start. Is harder than I thought.
-Is he worried about his family?
JJ-Yes but he understands it more than I do, he knows what he can do and what they can do. Also, we have to learn how to be together, play, fight, together but that would imply that I go away and be away from you and uncle and CC and I don't think...........
She cuts herself off and I sigh.
-Come here.
I take her into a hug and she sobs a bit.
-Hey, is it something you want? Going with your dragon and do everything together.
JJ-It is but, I don't think I'm ready to get away from everything I know. My family, my home. I'm not that strong just yet.
-You are stronger than you think. You just need to believe it first.
JJ-Do you think I should go?
-As much as I want to say no I do think you should go. Maybe not now but when you're ready.
JJ-I sure hope I'm ready and when I am I'm not late for anything we have to do.
-If you want I can help you with some things. I might not know about dragons but I know about you.
JJ-I would like that very much.
She looks at Fang and I sigh.
-Ride him, I know you want it but before you go, how do you feel when you're up there?
JJ-I feel free and at peace. Is a really nice experience and if I could I would stay up there as long as I want it.
-I know you would. Well, go but be back for dinner.
JJ-Alright. Love you.
With that she gives me a kiss on the cheek and she hops on him. I can tell she's already feeling better by the way she smiles. They take off to the skies and I go back inside.
CC POV
After a long sleep and a really nice hot shower I finally get out of my room, I'm already dressed for my date but I still have to get the cake I got for her surprise birthday from the fridge, is her fifteen birthday and I want to really surprise her. As is frozen because needing to be cold I take the portable fridge where I'm going to put it so it doesn't waste and to keep it fresh for when I give it to her. As I get downstairs and to the kitchen they are already there having dinner. They see me but they just wave me off like any other day but when I turn to take the cake it feels lighter like the box is empty. I put it on the counter and opening the box I take it out and I find it nearly all the way eaten. I scoff and turning I leave everything and I go away. This will not ruin the surprise I have for her and besides, I can buy her one there and take it for her and then give her a very special moment. When I get there is dark already and stopping at her door I turn and go to the backyard and climb to her window. She's asleep already with the TV on passing a romantic movie. I pick the lock of the window with my aura and slipping inside silently I kneel down in front of her. Her sleeping face is so very beautiful. I smile and changing my plans I gently take her on my arms I get her on the bed and getting just to my underwear myself I slip in the bed with her and covering us with the blankets she reaches out for me more on instinct or as a reflex than anything else. I smile and kissing her forehead I hug her softly and turn to sleep myself as well.
The next morning when I wake up she is already awake.
C-Finally awake.
-Kind of, how long have you been awake?
C-About fifteen minutes maybe twice as that.
I smile and rubbing my eyes a bit I sigh.
C-You know, you look so handsome when you sleep.
-I can go to sleep again if you want.
C-Then how will you kiss me or hug me or play with me? Stay up.
-Alright, where is your cousin?
C-She's out of town for the next month.
I perk up at that and pinning her to the bed I smirk with mischief.
-We are all alone for a whole month?
C-All alone.
-You know what that means right?
C-Not really but maybe you can show me instead.
-Oh I will show you alright.
With that I kiss her neck but before I can do anything else she shoves me aside and getting up from the bed she smirks.
C-Just a minute and then we can resume.
-Oh no.
I get up and grabbing her I pin her to the bed again and boiling with excitement I rip her clothes off.
-I want it and I want it now.
With that I kiss her desperately and she doesn't tries to hide her lust. She really wants it as much as I do. We both separate in a synchronized moan as I slowly slide my dick deep and hard on her pussy. For the rest of the morning we fuck like wild animals, savage, hardcore and rough. We have reached our climax many times but is not enough just yet and by the time we finally stop is just a bit after lunch.

To be continued.....................