373-Welcome Akio, Diana & Dominique

Seven months later
Uriel POV
I sit in the living room with Gwen sitting between my legs and she's eating some fries and nacho with cheese extra large while I, resting my head on her shoulder and my hands on her belly I just feel how our babies kick and kick. She is now pregnant with seven and a half months and we already got the news that we're having triplets, two girls and a boy but only I know the gender, she wants it to be a surprise for her like the first time and I'm fine with that.

Gwen-Open.
I do and she gives me a fry from her bowl. I eat it and kissing her cheek I laugh when she turns so our lips meet in a soft kiss.
-That was delicious.
Gwen-The kiss or the fry?
-Both actually but if I'm going to get a kiss for every fry you feed me then I want them all.
Gwen-The kisses are free. Still, here, let's share then.

She gets a fry on her lips and she nudges me to share and I bite half of it for me ending up in a kiss that ends in laughter.
-That one tasted better.
Gwen-I love you.
-I love you too.

We kiss and we only get interrupted because the babies start kicking again.

-Someone wants to join.
Gwen-They love us too and we love them back.
I laugh and looking over her shoulder I speak again as I caress her belly.
-You hear that? Mommy loves you and  daddy loves you too. We both do.

They keep kicking and I smile.
Gwen-They sure....
-Shush, I'm listening.
Gwen-To what?
-Our babies, they're speaking to me.
Gwen-And what are they saying?
-Let me.

I get off from behind her and getting in front of her I press my ear to her belly. I can hear her laugh softly as she pats my head softly. I just feel our babies kicking but I make it look like I'm listening.

Gwen-What are they saying?
-They love you. They can't wait to meet you in person.
Gwen-Anything else?
-Yes, they also say that you are a beautiful mother, strong, and very kind. They want you to show them the world. Oh, is that right?
Gwen-What?
I laugh and getting up and face to face I give her a kiss.

-Akio says you're sexy.
Gwen-My what a dirty boy I have here.
-Very dirty indeed but also one that loves you very much. And he is completely devoted to make you happy.
Gwen-I know that. He already made me very happy.
-And she made me happy as well. Is there anything I can do for you? Just ask and I'll go get it.

Gwen-There is something I want.
-Anything.
Gwen-Massage my feet.
-Just that?
Gwen-When you're done carry me to bed.
-As my queen demands.

She laughs and getting a bowl of hot water and some towels I get her feet and start working on it. She sighs happy and I can't help a soft laugh.
-You have such small feet. So soft and delicate.
Gwen-Don't break them.
-Never. And, how does it feel?
Gwen-Good. I feel so relaxed and at peace. I might just fall asleep here.
-Do you want me to take you to bed now?

I look up see that she already fell asleep. I sigh and leaving her feet down I dry my hands and getting up I get her on my arms softly to not wake her. She instinctively reaches out for me and smiling I take her to our room. I leave her with a soft kiss on the forehead and I go down to get something to eat. Still, as I eat I feel sleepy and with all the things I do for my eight kids and my pregnant wife going first before my needs I fall asleep just there with my food half eaten.

I don't know how much time had passed but I feel someone wake me up. Still sleepy I just turn my head to the other side and make a sleepy noise.
-...et me......sip....ore
-Let me sleep a bit more.
De-Daddy help.

Recognizing my daughter's voice I perk up instantly but I'm still a bit sleepy and I just say the first thing that always crosses my mind when something I love is in danger.
-Who dies?