288

As we get in the room the bed is empty and as we turn to see her by the window sitting there just looking outside. He looks at me and I give him my best smile. He takes my hand tightly and I can tell he's afraid.
-Go on. Speak with her.
He nods weakly and linking our arms he gets the both of us at her side and he clears his throat softly and going to his knees he looks at her.
To-Mother?
Mother-Phillip? Louis?
To-No mother, is it me, Anthony.
Mother-Anthony! My boy.
She smiles widely and looking at him at last she seems happy.
Mother-Anthony, you did came.
To-Of course I came.
Mother-I was so afraid to not be able to see you before I died.
To-No, no mother, don't say that. Even if that happen I would bring you back to life so could see me at least once more. Still, what happened? I thought you were better.
Mother-It was just dormant, spreading silently and unnoticed. By the time we noticed it was too late to save me. Still, I refuse to die without being able to see you one more time. I knew you were away and it would take a long time to find you but I never give up if it meant seeing you once more.
To-Mother.
Mother-Not even death can stop this stubborn mother of yours from seeing you again. Even if I am already on the coffin.
That earns a laugh from him and I can't help a giggle. That makes her turn to me and she asks.
Mother-And who is this lovely young lady?
To-Mother, this is Trix. She owns my heart.
She smiles even brighter and her eyes sparkle at that.
Mother-Oh my child. Do come here, let me look at you better. Do not be afraid, I want to know you.
I stand in front of her and she takes my hands in hers. She nods and she touches my face kindly as a mother would do.
Mother-I see my boy got a very beautiful lady.
-I am the lucky girl. Such a gentleman like he, is rare to find.
Mother-Oh don't be shy. Tell me, what did he told you about us? Did he pictured me as jealous mother or as a kind mother or how?
To-Ah, actually mother.
-He never told me about his family. I didn't even knew he was a prince until they came to tell him about you.
She frowns and straightening in her seat she turns serious.
Mother-Anthony, here now.
To-Yes mother.
He gets at her and she pulls his ear hard.
Mother-I do not believe you. You dare neglect to tell your partner about your family. I thought you were better than this.
To-Ah, ouch mother, I didn't told her because I was afraid. Besides, it hurted when I remembered you or my siblings and is also not, ouch, easy to say hey I'm a prince and my family is royalty. Ouch, you are still strong even on this conditions, ah.
She let's go of his now red ear and she smiles.
Mother-I understand but even deathbed will not prevent me from giving you a spank. I have enough strength for that. I am still your mother above all else. So, how long have you been together?
To-Two years and a bit more. It was hard getting her to say yes but she kept saying no for two years and just a bit ago she finally accepted me.
-If he really wants me he has to work hard for it.
Mother-True, the best things come with time and besides, the process to gain her heart is hard but worth the effort. She did good in making you work for her heart.
-Well, he had my heart since the very beginning but I didn't let him know right away. I was afraid and also I wanted to know if he was willing to fight for me.
To-And I am willing to give up anything for you. You know that.
-Yes I do, you had proven it time and again.
Mother-Anthony, can you leave us alone for a moment. I want to speak to her, lady to lady.
To-Yes mother.
He goes away and she points to the seat in front of her and so I sit. She takes my hand and with a gentle voice she speaks.
M-Tell me, do you love my boy?
-With all my heart. I would do anything for him.
M-Then, here, I want you to have this.
She stands slowly and with a stick she walks slowly to a drawer. She looks for something and when she comes back she hands it to me.
M-This is for you. I always hoped it would be a wedding gift for him, for his wife but as close to death as I am, I guess now is better than later.
I open the bag and I see is a golden necklace with a locket of silver. I open it to see a picture of a phoenix.
-This is, I don't know what to say.
M-Don't say anything, this is his favorite bird. The phoenix and I made it for him originally but by the time it was done he was gone so I changed it to be for his lady when he got one. If he didn't had one by the time I died he would had had it until he found her but as you are here then is yours and I can give it to you now. The two things he likes in one and you can do as you wish.
-Thank you. Is beautiful.
M-Maybe you can give it to your future kids.
I cough nervously and she laughs low before she sighs.
M-Please, get me my son. I want to speak to him now.
I nod and go outside. He is there waiting and getting him I sigh.
-Tony, she wants to see you.
To-Be right with you.
He gives me a kiss and enters the room. I stand by the window with dad and he hugs me kindly.
L-Is alright princess. Do not worry.
-Dad. How can I help him? I know the feeling barely as I was too young when mom died but I had you. My young age and having you with me was good. I was happy but still, I don't know how to help him.
L-You just have to be patient and be there for him. Let him know you're there for him and that he has your support. He will not forget but he will learn to live with it eventually. He will want to be alone and a bit closed up but he will need you more than ever even if he says that he doesn't.
-Thank you dad. You are always there for me.
L-And I will always be even after you have kids and grandkids and no matter how old you get, you will always be my little girl.
-Always.
He hugs me kindly and for a bit we enjoy the peace and quiet until it happens.
To-MOTHER!!!!
-Dad.
He nods and before we can do anything we see as Tony storms and getting out of the room he runs down the hallway as fast as he can. I look at dad and he shakes his head.
L-Leave him be. He will be back soon enough. He needs a bit of space right now.
I nod and I hug him softly. The family comes and a nurse comes with them to the room. We stay in place and not soon after we are taken to our own rooms. To my surprise dad has a room to himself and I am taken to Tony's room. I stay there and they bring me dinner too. I eat it and just standing by the window I wait. Is not until very late at night way after midnight that Tony comes. He opens the door and turning to him I just smile and he looks at me surprised.
To-You are still awake?
-I don't know what to do.
He comes towards me and he holds my shoulders.
To-Why didn't you went to sleep a bit? I would had woke you up.
-I didn't knew if you would, it is your bed and I was, I don't know.
He smiles and taking me up on his arms he sets me on the bed gently.
To-Is still your bed. And mine. Let me help you out of that dress.
I sit up and he undoes my dress gently until I can take it off myself and he turns to undress himself. He seems strong like nothing happened at all but the way he acts. He is sad. As we get on the bed I feel him when he hugs me from behind and then pressing his forehead on my back I hear him cry softly. I sigh and I take his hands on mine and turn to hug him. His head ends up on my chest and I caress his hair softly.
-Is alright. I'm here for anything you need.
He sniffs a bit and turning a bit he unhands me.
To-Of all of us I was the closest with her and she always had my back. No matter what I did or didn't do I could always had her support and also, when I leaved she was alright with it. It did hurted her but she still let me go to make my own life. She knew I didn't felt so good here and in the spotlight and she helped me in anything I wanted. Although after I left her behind and never contacted her again she still asked for me to see me before she.............
He cuts himself short and sobbing he sits up and look at me sadly.
To-She blessed me for having you by my side. She told me right before dying that she was happy I found you and that I should be happy but it just, it hurts so much.
I sit up and hugging him I sigh.
-I'm here for you.
To-And I'm happy and glad to have you to help me through this. I do have my siblings but is just not the same. I love you and you are very special for me. Very special.
He turns to me and he smiles sadly caressing my face.
To-Stay with me.
-Forever.
I give him a kiss and he seems better now. He steals a kiss from me and we finally go to sleep. Things will be good.

A few days later after the funeral and the burial he proposes something for me once we are back at the castle.
To-Hey, how about I give you a tour of the whole kingdom. To cheer up a bit and be less sad.
-It sounds nice.
To-Come. I know how.
With that he links our hands together and he takes me to the stables. He smiles widely like he hadn't for days and he pulls me to a stand.
To-Royal, come here boy. Ttt
He clicks his tongue and I see a pure white horse, big, strong and very majestic looking. He smiles and patting the nose of the horse he smiles.
To-This is Royal, is mine and yours. His father was my horse when I lived here and I went away when he was born. He took care of him so only I could ride him.
-You, this is the horse you got when we arrived here.
To-Yes, you have good memory.
The horse whines happy and he turns to me kindly nuzzling his nose on my chest. I laugh and pet him a bit and he whines happy. I look at Tony who seems sad and I laugh.
-Jealous?
He scoffs and I turn to him and hug him kindly. He tries to ignore me but he ends up kissing me with passion and desire.
To-I.......love.....you.......I ah......
He turns to kiss my neck and I gasp at the feeling.
-Ah, Tony, ah. Make me yours.
To-Can I? Really?
He looks at me and I nod. I want him to be mine and I want to be his too.
-Really.
To-Here? Now?
-Is a big place. We are alone.
To-Then let's take our time.
He smirks and pinning me to the wall he gets a leg between mine and taking my face on his hands he kisses me roughly and with desperate passion but still caring and loving. He caress my body softly with both hands exploring every inch of my body wanting to know me, all of me. I start undoing the buttons of his shirt and he laughs a bit.
To-Eager to know how it feels?
-Shut up.
He growls on my ear and I gasp but as he kisses me once more we hear some laughter coming from outside and we look at each other stopping there. He looks over the corner and he sighs.
To-The servants.
-What........
To-Stay silent and come here.
He takes me and covering my mouth he gets us inside a closet with saddles and such things and it stinks. We stay completely still and we wait for our chance to get away. It takes a long time but when we manage to sneak out we reach our room laughing hard and falling on the bed we laugh.
-That was fun.
To-Like hide and seek. Ha. Is exciting to be in danger.
-That actually turn me on even more than before.
I push him down on the bed and he smirks.
To-You want to continue?
He gets his hands behind his head on the bed and moves sensually and I squirm.
To-Feel free to do as you please. I'm all yours.
I gasp and I laugh a bit and decide to play bad.
-Well, is almost dinner so let's go have dinner.
To-Hey, what about me?
-Surely you can wait a bit after we eat.
I get off of him and I lift my skirt a bit for him sensually before I cover myself again. He pouts a bit but we still dress ourselves for dinner.

To be continued................