296

Christian Jackson POV
As I drive far enough Susie, very rage to start, she sucks my dick nicely and it feels good. I can see my knuckles going white at how hard I'm holding the wheel and looking by the mirror I catch a glimpse of AJ fucking the other girl mercilessly. He curses in Greek and other languages we know and getting a bit for myself I raise my right hand and I waste no time and hold a few fingers on her ass roughly. I look around and as we are in a very isolated place I stop the car and getting her off of me I slide her on top of me and I go in her ass, sucking her tits and I can feel her hands grab at my neck holding tight to me.
S-Oh fuck, too big.
AJ-Oh brother, does her ass feels good? This one is very tight.
-Shut it, but yes. This is a nice ass.
AJ-You really got a pretty pair of bitches. Come on, say it. You're my bitch.
M-Mmm, I'm your bitch. Fuck.
We both laugh and exchanging the girls we keep fucking them in all the ways we can until it gets dark. We leave the girls at the train station and we go ourselves to a bar for a few drinks.
CJ-We have to celebrate.
-For the good things in life.
CJ-Amen for that.
We clink our glasses and we take drinks and we don't plan to stop until we pass out.
Evzen POV
As we have breakfast the next day I notice that neither CJ or AJ are here so I ask.
-Where are the twins?
C-Probably at a club enjoying themselves to the full.
Just then we all shrug and turning to eat a phone rings. We see as is Hades and standing he paces for a moment before he looks at Calix.
Ha-No, I know where it is. I'll be right there, hold hem there.
He hangs up and sighs stressed.
Ha-Karma, Calix and Max come with me. I'll explain on the way and Trix, keep the girls out of sight.
T-Sure thing.
They all shrug and as Hades leaves the boys go behind him. We all turn to look at each other and we have a very good idea of what's going on. Putting the girls to sleep we get ourselves in the living room. We do just random stuff. Chatting, playing chess or checkers, puzzle books and such things until..........
Ha-Go on.
We see as Hades keeps the door open so they can come in. Calix and Karma carry CJ and Max has AJ. Both of them are bruised and a bit bloodied, enough to notice and we leave a space for them on the living room.
L-What happened to them?
They get them in each seat and half asleep and half awake CJ stands and he gets to sit with AJ.
C-Hmm.
Ka-They really are still kids.
M-Only sometimes.
C-Well then, let me get them to their room.
Ka-By yourself?
C-Of course. There is a way to get them both at the same time. Take one and the other will follow.
He says that while he gets AJ up on his arms and starting to go CJ stands and follows him. We laugh at that and we wave it off as if it never happened.
Avi Jamal POV
I wake up and stretching I sit up and looking around I'm still a bit not focused.
-CJ.
I shake him up a bit and he finally wakes up.
CJ-Come here.
He pulls me down and envelops me in a hug. I laugh and getting up for a kiss I smile.
-Come, let's shower. We still smell of sex.
He laughs and let's me go. We get dressed and ready between cuddles and caresses and kisses and when we're almost finished there is a sudden urge that we can't ignore. Seeing him just there, naked on the shower and damn is so hot how the water runs down his body. I'm already dressed but I want him so much that I don't care.
I step into the shower and hugging him from behind I kiss his neck with a hand on his chest and the other one on his dick. He gasps in response and I hear the soap hitting the floor from his hand.
CJ-AJ. Ah, brother......
Licking his neck I smile.
-Shush.
Without another word I turn him around and pushing him to the wall I kiss him furiously. The water running down his naked body and my clothes drenched as well. He gets my pants down with difficulty but as soon as I'm able I turn his back to me and without holding back in the slightest I fuck his ass hard. With the heat of the moment and not paying attention to where we stand we trip on the soap and fall to the floor together.
CJ-Fuck.
I just smile and unable to hold back I go at it again. Rubbing our bodies together I kiss him deeply, both of our tongues battling together to take the lead of the situation but neither of us backing down even a bit and that makes it even the more exciting and hot and horny. His hands holding my face, my fists at the sides of his head and our hard dicks rubbing together. I take a breath and sitting up I give a warning.
-Stay absolutely quiet. Don't make a noise.
He gives me a look but he gets both his hands covering his mouth. I sigh and resume and fuck him as hard as I can. I catch a glimpse of tears in his eyes and giving him a concerned look he shakes his head.
CJ-Don't you dare to stop.
-Alright then, I'll fuck you until you can't move.
He laughs but intending to keep my word I do as promised. I end up fucking him all morning long and by the time I'm done I actually did it. He can move but his expression tells me everything before he says it.
CJ-Damn, my ass hurts.
-Sorry.
CJ-Sorry? Why? That was the best fuck you give me. Please do it again some other day.
-With pleasure. Come here.
I get him up on my arms and I get him on the bed.
-Let me get you something to eat. Be right back.
With that I give him a kiss and getting changed I go downstairs and to the kitchen. Lucky me there is no one there and stretching a bit my body I sigh and get the fridge open.
-Let's see, where is aha.
With that I get the butter, mayonaisse, cheese, ham, salami, pepper, two eggs, lettuce, tomato, onion, etc. I am about to get it done when I realize I didn't got the bread and with a laugh I get it out and whistling a bit I get a few slices out for the both of us. I get a bit of butter in it and get them on the toaster and getting it down I cut the tomatoes and slice the lettuce. I get my phone out and I have a few erotic pictures that I love so very much. I laugh a bit before I almost shed my skin with a heart attack.
Ka-What's that?
Turning around I gasp and let out a scream and a curse.
-For the love of............
He backs away and I take a breath.
-What are you doing here? Now.
Ka-Um, I believe is dinner and we have to get our food.
-Can you all give me a second or a minute?
Ka-Sure.
C-Where is CJ?
-He's not coming down?
L-Why?
Ev-That is weird, you are always together.
-He's..............
I gulp and remembering what I just did to him I let out a laugh.
-Indisposed?
C-I better go check on him and make sure he's fine.
In instant alert I hold him back and laugh.
-He is fine. There is no need for you to go to him.
C-AJ, what are you hiding?
-Me? Hiding? Nothing.
C-Avi Jamal. What did you do to your brother?
I'm about to answer him when I hear the toaster and I slip out of his interrogation with a laugh.
-Where is my phone? Oh.
I get it and get it back on my pocket and sigh and sliding another pair of bread on the toaster I make them too but am interrupted by someone patting my waist kindly. I turn to see MK there.
-Hi. Is there something I can help you with?
Mk-I am tired.
-Then go sleep. Or rest.
Mk-Charge me.
-Really?
She nods eagerly and letting go of the knife and butter I sigh and getting her up I get her on my shoulders.
-Better?
Mk-Can I play with your hair?
-Like it? I like it short. I still liked it long.
Mk-Then why you cut it?
-A change of look can be a good thing if you look like me.
Mk-Look like you?
-Handsome and beautiful like me.
Mk-I guess. You're fun.
-I know.
Mk-But CJ is funnier.
-Really?
Mk-Who is oldest? You or him?
-Me.
Mk-Really? But he looks like he protects you in the way like I'm the big brother and I have to protect my little brother.
-I suppose. Do you know who is the oldest? You or your sister.
She makes a thoughtful noise and the mother answers the question.
T-Mary Kate is the oldest.
-So, can I ask you something?
Mk-Go on.
-Why do you want to be with me and CJ?
Mk-You are super fun and you are always going out and have many stories.
-Many stories?
Mk-Yes, I remember a few days ago you were saying how you switched places to try and get dad to think that you were him and he was you.
-That story.
Mk-Did he got confused?
-Not even once. He could always tell us apart.
Mk-How can he tell you apart if he can't see you?
-Precisely that's why he could tell us apart every single time.
Mk-Huh?
-I explain another time. Right now, I have to go now.
I get the last piece of bread on the tray and getting two bottles of soda I sigh and get her down from my shoulders.
Mk-Can I go with you?
-Sorry pipsqueak but, not today. Another time though.
She pouts but she still let me go. I pat her head softly and getting the sandwiches I go back to my room with CJ.
-I'm back.
He smiles and leaning on the edge he licks his lips.
CJ-I have a different starving.
Grabbing my arm and pulling me in a deep kiss the food falls all over the floor and the bed and I'm very happy to oblige to him.
-I see you're better.
CJ-Completely.
-We have to take this elsewhere.
CJ-Please. There are kids here.
-Then let's go.
He let's me go and we get fixed up and as we go I go close behind him when he stops and I bump into him.
-CJ, what?
I turn to see Trix and Tony with the girls.
T-CJ, can you watch over the girls for a while?
CJ-But I was about to go out.
T-Pretty please? I'm sure it can wait until tomorrow.
She hands MK on his arms and MJ in mine and without another word she goes away with Tony and is not until they are gone that we both realize we are fully alone, just the four of us.
-So, we got stuck for babysitting.
CJ-Seems that way.
We look at each other and sigh and so we get to babysit.

To be continued................