219

Once on the pet store the girls look around at every single one. After a while I get them together and ask them.
-Did you decide on a puppy?
A-Oh yes.
I-Yes.
J-Come on.
They pull me to where the little puppies are and they each take one and show them to me.

Annabelle has a German Shepherd pup, Isabelle has a doberman and Jezebel has a great Dane pup

I sigh and seeing their happy faces and how they hold their puppies gently

I sigh and seeing their happy faces and how they hold their puppies gently. I guess is alright.
-Alright.
The girls smile and cheering they look at their pups and they laugh as they give them kisses.
-Well then, let's get them registered and all ready to go home.
They follow me to fix the papers and as I'm going to write the names.
-So, Annabelle has a German Shepherd called.........
A-Akon.
-Alright, Akon. Isabelle?
I-Diablo.
-Hm, is your puppy. Jezebel?
J-Pyro.
-Like fire, alright. And, there it is. Everything is set and ready to go. Let's go home now.
The vendor gives me all the papers and the stuff we need and we get them each at their own place to get them their respective collars. Annabelle gets a light blue soft collar so he doesn't get hurt with it with his name engraved on it and hearts on each side.
Isabelle gets a bright red collar with a hanging heart locket that has his name written across it.
Jezebel gets a simple yellow one with his name as well. The simplest and basic design.
They charge their puppies on their arms all the way back after we fix everything for them.
Once we're back home as we sit down to have dinner they have their puppies on their laps respectively.
A-Dad.
-Yes?
I-Thank you.
-You're welcome.
J-You're the best.
-I know, now get the pups off the table and to their own food.
They pout but still do as I ask them too. The pups go together and they all play with their own toys.
J-Aren't they cute?
M-Yes they are.
N-What are their names?
A-Mine is the fluffy one, his name is Akon.
I-Mine is the tailless.
She turns to us and smiling widely she speaks again.
I-His name is Diablo.
N-Diablo?
I-Of course. He's such a bad boy.
We look at the dog and he doesn't seem like a diablo to us, he is as calm and peaceful as an angel.
Ch-And yours Jezebel, what's his name?
J-His name is Pyro. Isn't he adorable?
-I don't think adorable is the best word but alright.
J-Then how about a royal dog or a noble dog. Since he's still a pup I can't quite call him the noble giant just yet.
L-Why didn't you got shitzu or chihuahuas?
J-Because then how would he protect me? A fragile little lady like me, oh how fearful would it be.
She fakes as if she were wiping tears before she smiles and laughing she takes the pup to her. She laughs as he licks her face.
I-Can they sleep with us?
-On your beds?
A-Of course our beds.
J-We are not going to cuddle on the doghouse with them, better they cuddle with us in the bed.
-You might as well while they're still pups. But once they grow, they will sleep outside.
J-See why you're the best?
They give me a kiss each and going away I remind them.
-Don't forget to train them now.
They turn the corner waving at me before they disappear on their room with their pups.
Five years later
Isabelle POV
I turn awake with sniffs from Diablo and when I wake up he gives a jump of joy. I laugh and I see that my sisters are also with their dogs waking them up.
-I see they are here too.
J-Well, Pyro is such a good boy. As well as Diablo and Akon. They are big dogs so they are gentle and nice with us.
E-Girls, are you awake?
-Yes dad. We're coming.
We hear as he goes away and we get ready for the day. We go get our breakfast and is Jezebel's turn to feed them. She gets the dishes and serving them she keeps the dogs at bay.
J-Alright pups, sit.
They sit.
J-Lie down.........roll over..........play dead. Good boys, alright then. Enjoy your food.
E-I am glad you train them well.
A-All of them are such good boys.
-Yes, isn't that right Diablo?
He lifts his head to me as he hears me calling him and waving him over he comes and I scratch his head kindly.
-Who's a good puppy? Yes you are, you are.
With that I let him finish his food and he sits patiently waiting for me to finish. As we finish they stand waving themselves happy around us. We see as Pyro jumps on Jezebel excitedly and make her fall to the ground with a loud thump followed by her laughter.
J-Pyro, off. Down boy.
He goes off and sniffs her a bit nudging his head on her side. She laughs as she hugs him by the neck.
J-I still love you. You're just too big and heavy.
He sits back and she gets up patting his head gently. We go outside for our morning exercise so they keep in shape.
-Dad, we're going to take a run with them.
E-Have fun.
I laugh and giving him a final wave we all go for a run.