230

The next day the first thing in our honeymoon is Hawaii. We are getting a massage the both of us after a wonderful and very appasionate night together. He got the entire Hawaii for us alone and since in the water, salt water, turns me into a mermaid and I grow a tail. He was kind enough to take that into consideration when booking our honeymoon.
E-So, is this to your liking?
-Very much, sometimes I get scared of how well you know me.
E-And you scare me too.
-Oh?
E-What happened at the wedding. I didn't had my gun with me and you still got it and with a sword too.
-I had it hidden in my dress, on my leg but let's not talk about that. Let us enjoy that we are finally husband and wife.
E-Of course, just one more thing, how quickly and easily you changed moods. You got from happy to killer mode and then to a sweet as an innocent as a newborn.
I laugh and as the massage ends we find something else to do. We play chess, play a friendly match of tickling and many other things. At dinner he makes me a dinner worthy of a goddess. He kisses my cheek kindly and we take a picture that we send the family.
E-So they know where we are.
I laugh and give him a kiss. We eat and when we finish we go to relax a bit on the jacuzzi. He smirks promising a night I will never forget and I'm anxious to get to it.
E-Here.
He feeds me a strawberry bathed in chocolate and I eat it kindly resting on his chest. He kisses my forehead from behind as I eat it and I laugh a bit.
-I love you, that was delicious.
He gives me a kiss on the lips and I smile yet again.
E-There was a speck of chocolate left in your lips.
-Sure there was. Husband of mine.
E-Uh, you make me shiver when you say that. Say it.
-Husband
E-Uhh.
I laugh at him and he plays around with my hair.
When he's done he turns to kiss my neck, his hands traveling my torso by the sides gently.
I moan at the touch and not long after I feel him. Having a clue of what it is I look at him.
-Someone got a boner.
He turns red and turning his gaze away he clears his throat. I laugh at his reaction.
E-You excite me and is hard controlling myself when I'm with you. Only because is our honeymoon that I allow myself to lost it.
-Well, is not like you haven't seen me or me you before. By the way, the wedding night, absolutely divine.
E-I thought you were shy.
-Not today, not with you and certainly not now.
I lean on him kissing his chest all the way to his neck. I whisper on his ear seductively.
-Easy now, I will make you reach heaven and beyond with what I'll do to you tonight.
He laughs a little and I turn to look at him biting my lip. I trace my finger on his lips and he smiles as I do.
-My husband is so handsome, it rivals even the gods. Take me to heaven with you.
I kiss him ferociously and at first he is surprised but then he returns it equally. His hands travel down my back towards my ass earning a gasp from me. He laughs evilly as I do.
E-You like that?
-You are such a naughty boy and I like it so much.
He laughs kissing on my chest and neck alternating between places. I moan almost losing my mind as the heat of the moment, our bodies and the hot water of the jacuzzi. Him inside of me makes me reach heaven and I feel like is just our bodies becoming one in a wave of pleasure, lust, desire, love, and every other feelings we have for each other.
Esteban POV
I look at my wife as she moans as I fuck her in the jacuzzi of our room. I love the sounds she makes when we are being intimate. The shy girl turns into a savage beast with a desire for lust and sex. I love how sensual she makes herself and how passionate she is. Also, the way she can quickly turn from deadly to nice or the other way around is amazing and scary at the same time. When she's wet with salt and water she turns into a mermaid and she acts sometimes as a little girl as she cuddles with the teddy bear or the many other teddies I got her these past decade. I reach ecstasy but before I can let her know I come, I am too excited. We share a couple kisses and we go to sleep cuddling very tight pressed together. This will be a good life.
One year later
Jezebel POV
After the first year of marriage we already have kids. A boy and a girl twins. We are going to get them to meet the family today. He drives there and as we get there he stops a bit far so they don't notice us. We turn to each other and smiling we turn to the kids. They're sleeping, I didn't told anyone we were having kids and no one knows anyway. I get down from the car and I sneak in the house. Is dinner so everyone is eating together. I cover dad's eyes and resting my head on his head.
-Guess who?
Ev-Baby girl?
-Wow, on the first try.
He stands and we share a hug.
Ev-I missed you so much.
-I missed you too. I have a surprise for you, all of you. All of you, come on, now.
With that everyone follows me to the car.
-Wait here.
I get Flash as Esteban gets Ginger. We turn to them and they are very surprised. I pass Flash to dad and he smiles kindly.
Ev-You, are they?
-Our kids, twins. The boy you're holding is Flash and she.......
Esteban steps forward showing her.
-She is his twin sister, Ginger.
Ev-How old are they?
-They turn a year tomorrow, I wanted you to at least meet them on their first birthday. Since we were already with his parents we stayed there the first time.
Ev-I am hurt deeply in my heart.
We laugh and the kids do as well.
-Is hard getting out of his family's protection when you're expecting. I was all the time seated or resting in the bed.
E-I said I would treat you like the queen you are.
Ev-And so you did. Inside.
We all go inside and I take Ginger so he can get the diapers and food and all that things.
Once we're all inside we get the babies on the floor and they reach out for who they want. Flash goes towards CJ and AJ while Ginger goes towards Karma and Nova. Mostly Nova.
Ev-A twin for each pair of twins.
-Give me Flash here.
CJ gives me Flash and although he seems disappointed at first but then he sleeps easy.
CJ-He likes us.
-Precisely, but not yet. He's too young to play with you and I plan on spoiling him, a lot, for a long time to come.
CJ-When can we play with him?
-Not until I'm sure he can go on his own. Maybe a millennia, that's about right.
CJ-A millennia?
I smile kindly at him.
-I'm teasing but still have to wait.
I turn to my baby and getting him on his bed I sigh and come back with everyone.
-So, anything has happened? What don't I know yet?
Ev-So many things. Annabelle is axesual, Isabelle has a boyfriend.......
I-I broke up with him. Didn't got to tell you just yet.
Ev-Alright then, we'll talk later. Those twins are as always. Pax and Zola are also considering marriage. Willow, who knows?
W-Still not sharing anything.
Ev-Darcy, Beatrice and dad work together with Karma and Nova mostly. Calix is a workaholic as  always, Karai and Yuki still soar the skies with their powerful wings and Hydra and Chimera seem more relaxed finding a good balance with work and life. And then the root, the base of the family, they still work with a flirty look.
He-We don't.
Ev-Sure, wathever you say.
Ha-Respect.
Ev-Sorry, grumpy old man.
He throws him a look and I laugh together with everyone else. Catching a glimpse of my kids and Esteban sleeping them I get them to quiet down a bit.
-And you and mom, how have you been?
Ev-Same as always but without you but you're here now and I'm so happy and......I gave him a baby girl and now you're a grown woman with kids.
-Aren't they cute?
Ev-Very.
-Did I kept you up as a baby?
Ev-Not really, but when some of you cried, the other two would follow and it would be all three of you demanding attention.
R-I remember one time he was all alone taking care of you three and in your cribs each he moved one with his foot, one with his hand and the other was sleeping beautifully on his chest. That was you Jezebel, he holded you so dearly. It was adorable.
Ev-Really sister?
R-What? I have to bother you now and then.
I hear as Flash and Ginger wake up and as I turn to go dad stops me and he goes himself.
-Can you do it?
Ev-You wound me, I could with three girls. I think I can handle two.
Dad takes Flash and he smiles kindly at him. Everyone plays around with the kids for a while before they have to go to sleep all of us. I get them along with Esteban and we get them on their cribs and go to sleep ourselves at last. I love my life. And with that thought I fall asleep.

Flashback to the other family members.
Pax and Zola (Pax POV)
We are lying on the bed together and looking at rings and wedding stuff as I asked her to marry me. She said yes and we just want a simple ceremony with just us two, the father and the two persons that make sure is good and all that.
-I love you. How about this dress? Is simple and elegant at the same time.
Z-Good. I want it long but simple, nothing too fancy but not too simple either.
I nod and I give her a kiss. She's the woman I want to marry.
Willow and Medusa
Medusa POV
I am reading a book and as I drink a cup of herb tea I hear the doorbell from my bookstore. Not lifting my eyes I speak.
-Welcome. Feel free to look around.
W-Yes.
I catch a glimpse of her back as she disappears between the bookshelves. Wow, blonde hair, tall, nice curves and the tight jeans she's using along with her long sleeve shirt looks so sexy being tightly pressed on her body. I try to look back down to my book but I can't stop looking at her. She's just too damn cute. Am I falling in love with her? I smile at the thought of her lips on mine, her hands touching me. I am snapped out of my fantasy when she comes to get the book. Is a book of *Pikachu904726* choice, Fifty Shades of Grey.
I stand and as I take the book from her hand to check it our fingers touch and all my body shiver. Clearing my throat I say the prize.
-That would be 39.99, 40.37 with interests.
W-Alright, thank you.
She pays for the book and goes away.
Willow POV
I stand outside the bookstore a bit uneasy. When she touched my hand I felt strange and perhaps captivated by her. Her gray eyes, her red fiery hair falling in curls, her lips pink and very well formed. I really want them, I think I might be in love with her. If is only just a taste. Making my decision I enter the store again and going directly towards her I grab her face and I kiss her with everything I have to give. The only way to know for sure is, for me at least, with a kiss. If she kisses back we feel the same way and to my surprise she does kisses me back.

The kiss is heated and passionate and I'm starting to feel good about this. When we separate breathless I speak.
-I'll be back.
Before she can say anything I storm outside. Having a taste of her lips, like tea herbs, I want more but not now. I'll be back soon for more.

To be continued.....................