336-Special event end

On this event I will focus on Karai mostly with her parents and siblings. Hades, Hera, Karai, Karma, Nova, Calix are the most affected by the event. Yuki, Hydra, Chimera and Zola just a bit affected and the rest of the family is not affected at all.

Reader POV
The night is quiet, too quiet and is very creepy, terrifying even. We see how the siblings have trouble controlling their auras. Calix can't sense anything at all and he is really blind for the first time on his life. Karma is being chased by vines that grow in everything he touches so he fled to the garden to be at peace with nature, Nova only has a few headaches that don't go away and Karai, she has it the worst. Her aura doesn't show but she can't stop shape shifting into animals or mix of animals. She is exhausted from all the shape shifting but they don't stop.

This is happening because of a natural event that happens every five millennium and it only affects divinities.

For info check the Disney Hercules alineation to free the titans for Hades, hdo mako mermaids the full moon every fifty years on season two and those events like that. Enjoy and if doubt ask on comments.

This special night the full moon is red blood and the effect it has is stronger when you are a god or goddess. Still, it only affects a few and others it doesn't. After a few minutes of silence there is a thunderous sound that illuminates the sky and the wind howls strong and loud bursting the windows open and the red moon shines on the kids. They all pass out except for Karai. She keeps changing forms. She turns into a wolf, a tiger, a kitty, horse, lion and then back to herself. Her wings white feathers fall off and she groans in pain. Her white wings turn glowing and shining red as they fall off. When they fall off completely Karai falls on her hands on knees and for a moment everything is quiet before she twists in pain on the floor as what appears to be wings start growing again from her back. This is the most painful regrowth of wings she has experienced in all her life. The wings grow gradually and in a very slow and painful process. She wishes for nothing more than for this to end but destiny is cruel sometimes and she is unable to pass out at all. When the wings finally stop growing to their full they fall almost limp with exhaustion on the floor. She pants in exhaustion as she looks at her new wings. The wings are pure white with golden edges or borders and they also shine or glimmer a bit. They are truly a sight to behold but before she can do anything else other than try the strong movement of them she falls asleep like nothing ever happened. Her old wings dissipate like sand on the wind and the red moon is no more. Is now a normal full moon without any special meaning to it.
End of event comment your questions, I'll answer as best as I can explain. Hope you enjoyed the little piece of pain I added.

One year later
CC POV
I wake up to a very good day and as I have breakfast the house phone rings. Hades answers and he turns to us.
Ha-Pyro, you have a phone call.
Py-Who?
Ha-Calls herself Vivi.
At that he leaves everything and taking the phone from Hades's hand he speaks in French.
Py-Vivi, I thought you were sleeping. No, I don't mind besides, you make the sun shine brighter on my window.
Ha-What is that about?
-Josephine, do you know anything about Vivi?
Jo-I know nothing.
I nod and looking at Hades he shrugs vaguely but I keep listening to what Pyro says.
Py-I really am a bad influence on you if you already talk like that.........I know, I tend to have that effect on people. Oh no, you would look good in anything you wear*his voice gets deeper and with a smirk he speaks again* and in nothing too. Exciting, isn't it?............Of course I'm right. Sleeping alone is a waste of my sexual talent. But don't worry, I can control myself or lose control if that is your desire............no, what can I say? I say my thoughts directly and *whistle* straight to the point.
His conversation turns heated with teasing and after almost an hour he waves his goodbyes and hangs up. He stretches his arms above his head cracking every bone and muscle on his body before he walks to the cabinet and whistling he takes the keys of the car and just as he goes away both me and Josephine hold him back.
Py-Do you mind?
-Where are you going?
Py-..............
Jo-Pyro. Spill it, who is Vivi?
Py-She is my girlfriend.
-A new girlfriend?
Py-First serious one actually. Well, I answered your question so I'm off.
He tries to go but I hold him back and he groans.
Py-Do you want me to specify on the details?
Co-Do you mean sex?
He breaks off my hold and straightening his shirt he says.
Py-Who said anything about sex?
Co-Are you afraid of the topic?
-Being careful too I hope.
Py-Why is that the first place your mind goes to?
With that said he disappears out the door and goes away.
Jo-You do know that he's a sexual freak right?
Co-And how do you know that?
-Yes, how?
Jo-He asks me for advice.
Ed-Advice on......
Jo-How to treat a lady. He thinks and says that because I'm a lady I know the best way to win a lady's heart. He should better ask dad or Connor maybe even Edward. What better example than dad conquering mom, Connor has Tali Zorah and Edward has Michelle. So why ask me?
Zack-I think that the fact that you are one, his twin. Two, his sister, three a lady and four, he trusts you the most out of all of us. Why wouldn't he?
Jo-Who knows? Leave him be happy.
Ed-What about...
Jo-Drop it.
Ed-Why?
Jo-You really should tread carefully now baby brother, you really are on a very thin line.
He makes faces and moves his lips in a teasing way and I decide to step in.
Jo-Edward.
Ed-Josephine.
Their auras clash and I speak softly.
-Enough of that you two.
Jo-He started it.
Ed-Not true.
-Enough!
This time I raise my voice a bit and I hold them down to their seats with my aura. They both look at their food ashamed.
-Apologize to each other. Josephine.
Jo-I'm sorry Edward is a crybaby.
I poke her shoulder and she winces but under my gaze she does apologizes.
Jo-Sorry Ed, for everything.
-Good, Edward.
Ed-Sorry you're an annoying sister.
I slap the back of his head softly but hard enough and he sighs.
Ed-I'm sorry Josephine for everything.
-Good. You can go now.
With that they both go and once they're out of sight and earshot I sigh and I rub the bridge of my nose shaking away a growing headache.
Co-You alright dad?
-Fine, just fine.
Co-You really have unlimited patience with your princess and your baby.
That makes me laugh.
-Thanks.
Co-Happy to help.
I nod and standing up I go away to do my own thing.
Pyro POV
I drive all the way nonstop until I get to the airport. With only one goal in mind I get inside and to my private jet and I get in and buckle in.
Pilot-Where to boss?
-Paris France.
Pilot-Right away.
I close the window and I just relax and I play a few movies on the plasma that is there. Life is good. Time passes in a blur and before I know it I'm already on France. I get down and I send a text to Vivi that I'm on France. She gives me an address and I take a taxi there so we can meet. We arrive almost at the same time and when I see her she is very cute. She looks better in person. Her soft pink hair, silver eyes, light tanned skin and the way she's dressed. Damn.

Vivi-Pyro?She walks around me her hands roaming my torso freely

Vivi-Pyro?
She walks around me her hands roaming my torso freely.
-Vivi. You look way better in person then in picture.
V-You too baby. Mon amour.
-Mon ange.
V-Well, now that you're here, why don't I show you around?
-I would like that very much but first, I need clothes. I'm planning on staying at least a week here, if you know which is the best hotel I can go to I would really appreciate it.
V-Oh no of course not, you're going to stay at my place. And the clothes, you don't need them or rather, we won't be needing them.
-Is it really no problem with you?
She waves her hand and pulling me down to her stature by the neck of my shirt.
V-You are so handsome. Let's go home my love.
-Let's go home.
With that she gives me a short quick kiss and taking my hand she pulls me almost running all the way to her place and when we get there I see is small but comfy.

V-And here we are. Is not much but is my place, no, is our place.
-I like it, is so you. May I?
I step closer to her and although I have had sex many times before this time is different, I really do love her and I want her to be special. I get my hands on her cheeks and getting our chest brushing together just slightly I lean in for a kiss but no, I just rub the tips of our noses together, her hands find their way to my ass, my heartbeat quickens along with my breathing. I feel her squeeze my ass tight and I laugh.
-That felt good.
V-I couldn't help myself. Such a cute ass you have.
-Come here you.
I get a hand on the back of her neck and the other on her waist and I press her against my body with a growl.
-May I kiss you now? My lady.
V-Until you're satisfied my bad boy.
We laugh and picking her up I kiss her softly at first but then is very heated. I get her seated on the table still kissing and I start to undress her gently and she does the same for me. I feel so good here, with her.
V-You are good, yes, make me feel good.
-I'm going to make you reach heaven and you will.............
My thought gets interrupted by my cellphone ringing. I growl in frustration but I answer.
-Hello.
I clear my throat and realizing I am still speaking French I change to speak English for my dearest sister.
-Hello.
Jo-Brother, where are you? I need you.
-Is it a matter of life or death?
Jo-No why? You can't come?
-Precisely. I'm in France with my girlfriend.
Jo-Cool, then I will leave you to do your stuff and you can tell me all about it when you come back.....
-In a week sister. Bye.
Jo-Bye, see you in a week.
With that I hang up and checking the battery I turn it off and turning back to Vivi she is waiting for me patiently.
Vi-Know you can let it all out.
-Let it all out?
Vi-Don't hold anything back.
-In that case......
I trace the edge of my fingers by her belly and I lick my lips at how soft her skin is. I gulp and I undress her slowly, taking my time in each touch and when we are both completely naked I get her on the bed and she decides to make me work for it as she pushes me away with her feet.
-I like this game.
V-Show me what you can do.
I smile and taking her foot with both hands I licks her fingers, kiss her ankle and I slowly make my way upwards her leg towards her waist. Her moans intensify, louder, hornier, more passionate and even more when I reach her neck and again to her lips. She laughs and scratching her nails against my abs she growls on my ear.
V-Lose control baby and be my bad boy.
With that I smirk and I pur on her ear before I lose control and make love to her all night long.

To be continued...................