240

Jezebel POV
At dinner as we are finishing eating Flash appears but he's obviously still tired and sleepy.
-Are you alright?
He gives me a tired look and he motions for me to shut up. I give him a look and he makes like his head hurts so I stay silent.
F-Weak.
He yawns and going to the cabinet he gets wathever he wants. He gets vitamins, power drink and pills for blood and headaches. I worry and get up and check for temperature. He let's me but doesn't even bother to look bothered like if I hadn't touched him at all. I notice a couple marks on the back of his neck and I pat his shoulder. He looks at me and I get him seated.
-Are you alright?
F-Depends.
-On what?
He shrugs and sighs rubbing his face lazily.
-Did you have a bad night?
He laughs at that and he seems to be happy and cheer up at that. I don't say anything but I'm glad.
F-I had a great night.
G-Care to share?
He looks at Nagisa and we know what his concerns are instantly. Nagisa is oblivious to what's happening.
G-Are you sharing or not?
F-Not with kids around.
Nagisa hears that and getting up.
Na-I can leave so you can talk without shame.
F-You are staying.
We all chuckle at that. He still is embarrassed about it. Noticing more marks on his upper body I get his attention.
-Flash, lift your shirt. Let me take a look at you.
F-Why?
-Don't question your mother and do as I say.
He does and leaving the shirt on his chair he stands to show me. There is a collective gasp from everyone including me. He's taller than me but I can clearly see marks all over his body. I look all around him and I don't know how to feel.
-Flash, I don't know if to feel angry or worried.
F-Why worried? Or angry for that matter.
-Just look at you, all this marks, fingernails, scratches all over.
F-Is fine, really. I can barely feel them anyways.
-Let me patch you up a bit.
F-What? No, no way.
He backs away from me taking his shirt and getting it back on.
-Why not?
He sighs.
F-Mother, I appreciate this marks. Is, they're dear for me.
I sigh and I reach out for him, he flinches but I won't hurt him, I cup his cheek in my hand and he is tense but he relaxes a bit slowly leaning into the touch.
-Who's my little boy?
He smiles widely before he answers with a chuckle.
F-I am.
I smile and turn to him and offer him a seat again. He sits down and I get him a big dish of food. He digs in clearly enjoying himself.
F-Mmm, so good. I don't know if this is good or I'm hungry but, damn this is good.
I scratch his ear and he smiles fondly. He finishes his food and getting me the plate.
F-More please.
-Still hungry?
F-I skipped all meals since breakfast of yesterday.
-You what? Give me that, I will watch you closely.
He looks at me guilty and ashamed.
F-Forgive me?
I sigh and I haven't gotten the food on the table just get when he's already digging in.
G-Can I have a bite?
He hovers over the food protectively.
F-Mine.
He is so into it and I have so many questions. I dare ask him as he seems focused more on his food, maybe he will answer some of the questions but first, I turn to Nagisa.
-Nagisa, go play outside for a bit. I call you when where done.
He nods and goes away and sitting I turn to my kid. Everyone is listening intently on what we discuss.
-So Flash, how was your night?
Between eating and bites he speaks.
F-Wonderfully indescribable. A night I will remember for all eternity.
-Those marks on your chest, did she do that to you?
F-Each and every single one. She is amazing in every way possible. Simply, pure perfection she is.
-Do you love her?
F-Like I had never loved before. My one true love.
We all share looks and knowing smiles as he still hasn't realized that he's throwing everything out in the open.
-How do you feel with her?
F-Loved, wanted, important, like I'm the only person for her which in a sense is true.
-What do you mean?
F-She doesn't has any family or friends. I don't have to share her with anyone else so we have lot of time to spare together. Alone.
-We get the point.
He looks at me and his focus shifts completely from the food to me.
F-Isn't that what you want to know? Why you asked all this questions? Why you asked Nagisa to play outside?
I am at a lost for words and he pats my cheek with his hand gently.
F-I am tired not unfocused. I know you all want to know.
-You really are something, one of a kind.
He laughs and he turns back to his food. He pushes the empty dish to me.
-More?
F-Please mommy.
I sigh and he smiles when I turn to get him more.
-This is the last one.
F-Aww, no, I have to at least eat five dishes. One for each meal I skipped, am I not your little boy?
I laugh at that and sigh getting him his third food. This time however he eats more calm and educated remembering his manners and education.
F-Do you have any more questions?
-Maybe a few more. Are you really alright sharing it?
F-Mom, you will find out eventually and I prefer that is me who tells you about it and not by other means.
-What do you mean by that?
F-We are very straightforward? I think that's accurate. The point is, someone might have record us and publish it and soon you will see it all over the news and media or wathever.
-Wait, I'm confused, why would it appear on media and things like that? Isn't that supposed to be private and intimate?
F-We are very bad, you'll be surprised. Let me give you an example, do you remember what I asked a few days ago? About feeling in danger, the excitement and all that strong emotions.
-I remember. What about it?
F-Well, we like to mostly, like most of the time. Do it where we are in danger of being caught. It gets things all the more exciting and interesting but, I should let you know. We were caught precisely the first time we were together.
-Really? Who? How? When? Where?
F-Well, it was on my room, that time I was alone and you came back early, we spent all day together and we were caught by none other than Ginger. Why do you think I gave her a thousand dollars? It was so she didn't said anything to you.
-That was when? Sixteen years ago?
F-Yes. We have been together that long.
CJ-She sounds like a bitch we...........
A knife passes through him getting stuck on between his fingers. He shuts up and looks at him in concern.
F-Do not address her in such a manner. Do it again and what I'll do to you will make you wish for death.
CJ-She sounds like a good girl.
F-Good boy.
He turns back to his food and finishes it. He sighs satisfied and stretches his muscles.
F-I'm sorry. I guess I'm still a bit of edge. But seriously though, don't refer to her like that.
After a bit his phone rings and he stands to get it. He seems happy and looking at the time he speaks.
F-No, is alright, I'll be there as soon as possible.
He sighs and hanging up is evident he's happy. He stretches and washing the dishes he speaks to us.
F-I'm going out and depending on what I find I might or might not come back for a while. But I will be back eventually.
He turns to us smiling.
Flash POV
I am so happy and they can notice my happiness. I have a very slight suspition of what it is but I have to know. I give mom a hug and a kiss before I go to my room for a couple sets of clothes just in case. As I pack mom appears on the door.
J-Where are you going?
-On a trip mother. I will lay low for a while. Under the radar.
I go downstairs and I get everyone's attention. When they're all looking at me I speak.
-I'm going away for a while, I don't know when I will be back but don't follow me, don't look for me, don't call me, don't text me, forget I even exist while I'm gone. Oh, don't ask because I will not say where I will be.
E-Are you in problems?
-Is nothing you have to worry about, trust me in that. And since I don't know when I'll see you again.
I leave the bag aside and give the ladies a hug and the guys a friendly fist bump before I go away. Mom is holding back tears but before I actually go she stops me.
J-Wait, take this.
She gives me her citrine necklace and I look at her incredulous.
-But mother, this is.
J-It will keep you safe.
I have, same as dad, a gun on me for protection and I show it to her. She smiles and giving her hands and forehead a kiss I finally go away.

When I get there she welcomes me as if she hadn't seen me in years. A part of me is happy but the other part is sad. I look at her.
-So, what did you wanted to tell me? Are you alright?
She takes me inside and sitting me on the couch she gives me a bag.
-A gift?
She seems expectant so I open it. I take out a single thing and at first I'm confused but then I know what is it.
-This is, are you? You and me? We
Not able to formulate any words I just hug her tightly, as tight as I can before I take her face in my hands pressing our foreheads together.
L-A baby of our own.
I laugh and pressing my hands on her belly we lie down together. I will stay here with her all the time.

A few moths later I am eager for our child and I am excited for her. We just decided on a name for our baby. Her name will be Xiomara and she will be my princess. I press my ear to her belly.
L-Hey, what are you doing?
-Shush, she's speaking to me.
L-Really? What is she saying?
-She says she loves you and that she's happy your her mother. Oh, now she says she loves you. She thinks you're cute and kind and she can wait to meet you at last.
L-Really now? She said all that?
I look at her kindly.

I sigh and press myself on her belly again and she laughs softly

L-You will be a great father. Of that I have no doubt.
-And you will be a good mother yourself. But..........
L-You miss your family.
-A lot but not yet. Since they didn't knew that you and I were officially together, they will be shocked to see me back. Soon.
L-And married and with a child no less.
I laugh and she gets me up and linking our hands together on her belly we share a few lazy sweet kisses. I look at mom's necklace and I smile, she gave up two of her most precious belongings. Me and the citrine necklace grandpa gave her when she was a child. She will be happy to meet my child, her grandchild. Soon, very soon we will all be together again.

To be continued..................