346

Victoria POV
The next day dad takes me and Phoenix out. He woke us up before sunrise and right now we are way out on his car. I look out the window as the landscape passes by.
Ph-Dad, where are you taking us?
-Just the two of us.
Py-You, um, Victoria, remember what I told you about that you could only get when you turned 21?
-A boyfriend?
He gives me a look and I laugh.
-Kidding, what do you mean?
Py-Driving. Here, you two, as being older than 18 you can get a driving license and if you both pass I'll buy you both a car each.
Ph-A car? Can I get a bike?
Py-Of course you can. You can choose it to your liking.
-What's the catch? Because there is a catch, right?
Py-Correct. The catch is that you two as the first to get to drive, I wanted to take you all shopping one day.
Ph-All of us at the same time? The twelve sisters?
Py-Yes. We don't all fit on the car so.....
-You want us to take some of them each. Right?
Py-I can get the younger ones Olivia and the youngest twins and you two can get the older ones.
Ph-That seems fair enough. Just one more question.
Py-Alright.
Ph-When they get their own license to drive they too will get their own individual cars or not.
Py-They will when the time comes. Any more questions?
Ph-Do I still get my bike?
Py-You get the car first and then, eventually, you'll get the bike.
Ph-I guess I can wait a bit if I will get it either way. I can still choose both the car and the bike?
Py-Of course.
Ph-Alright.
With that she sits back and her gaze goes out the window to the landscape.
Py-Victoria, do you have any questions or anything at all?
-Hmm, I don't know, I guess the usual stuff, how do I get the license? When? I don't know, that kind of stuff.
Py-We will get the information today. They will give you a book to study the rules and the traffic signs and everything and when you feel ready you will take the test and if you pass they will send the license by mail. I won't be able to help you with this so just trust yourself and do your best. I know you can do it.
-I know, is just, I usually walk when I need to go somewhere since is always close enough and I don't really go out much either. I still want it but nothing that fancy or sporty.
Py-I know what you mean. I'll get you a few car magazines so you can study your options and decide which car you want and then you tell me and I'll get it for you. Oh, we're here.
I look out the window and I see a small building, DMV, right outside. Is not full but is not empty either.
Pyro POV
I park the car and getting down I open the door for the girls and we get right down to business. It takes all morning and we end up eating out before we go back home getting there by dinner time. When we get there the teenage daughters give me a smile while the younger ones sprint forward and jumping on me they get me to the floor surrounded by hugs and kisses from all of them before they just stay to cuddle with me. I laugh and sitting up I give each a kiss as I slowly get up.
-Did you had a good day? Did you behave well?
They all nod and getting to the living room together they sit around me.
-Alright, you know how it goes. First, what did you do? Stephanie, Tiffany.
St-We practiced our hand to hand combat with each other.
Ti-I won the first combat but she won the final one. We each won in alternate until we were tired to keep going.
St-And that's all we did.
I nod and I turn to the next.
-Blanche.
Bl-I rearranged my room and my closet twice. Redecorating a bit.
She shrugs and is clear she's not going to share more so I turn to the triplets.
-And you three.
Li-I readed a few books of flowers in my room.
Lo-I finished my puzzle if you want to see it later.
-{Luna.}
Lu-{I watch them do their things.}
I nod and turn to the next.
-Winter.
W-I played with uncle being the villain and Cam being my hero in my room.
I laugh and turning to the young twins I ask.
-Gabi, Genevieve.
Ga-We watched movies.
Ge-And read story time.
-Alright then. Have you eaten?
They all nod and I sigh.
-Then let's get you all to bed. Come now.
With that they all go and I go from the youngest to the oldest including Olivia who is already asleep and on her room. I tuck them all in their beds and then I get to bed myself.
A few days later
I am on the living room with Winter, Olivia, Gabriella and Genevieve. When the show ends as we join the others for dinner I notice that the older ones are not here yet, they probably saw the surprise I got for both of them. I serve the dishes for each of the girls and just as I'm about to go serve the other I hear the both of them scream and I know they already saw their cars. I can't help a smile and after a moment they come around and both of them hug me from both sides.
-I guess you saw the surprise.
Vic-How could I not?
Ph-Exactly the one I wanted.
She hugs me tighter and I groan.
-Alright, um, here, let me give you something.
With that they stand to the side and checking my pocket I take out the keys for each car.
-Here, this one is for Victoria. Here you go and this is for Phoenix.
Vic-Cool, no doubt about it.
Ph-You're the best dad ever.
-Just one thing, you have to try them tomorrow. Today is already late.
They nod and they give me a kiss on both cheeks at the same time before they pass me and they go get their food. I watch as they sit down and the only one missing to serve himself is me and so I serve myself just my blood shake with fruits. Now that I had supplied myself with enough blood to last a lifetime I make a shake to drink at dinnertime to sleep easy and one at breakfast so I go through the day. I am snapped out of my thoughts when I feel a sharp pain in my hand.
-Ah.
I look to see a knife sticking out of my palm and leaving my drink on the table I get the knife out of my hand and the wound starts to heal immediately and when is done I lift my hand and I flex my fingers a few times. I look at the knife with blood and trying to keep my cool I ask.
-Who's knife is this?
Jo-That would be me.
I turn to see my twin sister standing at the doorway. I stand and giving her her knife back I laugh.
-Should've known it was you. I guess some things never change.
Jo-Do you still remember?
-Of course I do. How do you think the ladies died for me?
She walks past me and teasingly she how's to the fridge.
Jo-Oh yes, the ladies died for you. Yet you never invited one home to meet.
-I did, half of that.
Jo-Half.
-I invited them but not to meet you.
Jo-You're bad.
-Me? Bad? Never.
Jo-You're right, you're not bad, you're worse than bad.
-Well, if I'm worse than bad, what are you?
Jo-Oh, I'm a sweet and fragile little lady.
She says that and she blinks innocently making me laugh.
-You're kidding.
Jo-Pretty much.
Just then I feel someone pull my sleeve and looking down I see Winter looking at me hopefully. I get her up in my arms and kiss her cheek.
-What's the matter?
W-I already got the napkins and the spoons. Now you have to get the dishes, forks and knives.
I look at the now empty table and indeed the spoons and napkins are missing and I see them all on the sink. I put her down and getting to my knees I pat her a bit.
-Thanks. Why didn't you got the other stuff as well?
W-You told me not to pick up those and leave them to you.
-Such a good girl you are. Now then, go brush your teeth and get to bed. I'll be there in a moment.
She nods and giving me a kiss she goes away.
Jo-What a good girl she is.
-She is, she reminds me of Connor a bit, her attitude always helping.
Jo-Alright, now that we're finally alone. Twelve daughters? They have the same mother?
-Yes, same mother and father, me. We wanted a very big family and we would have had more kids but she's gone and well, I rather be a father for now. Enjoy my daughters while they're still young. Now then, how is Jaxon?
Jo-He is a good boy. He has Apollo's good looks with my attitude. Hey, do you want to train tomorrow with me after breakfast? Just like old times.
-Sure. You want to come with me and get the girls to bed? Make sure they are asleep.
Jo-Sure.
With that we finish saving the dishes and she follows me towards the girls room. We go from youngest to oldest and when we're done I sigh and she gives me a hug.
Jo-Sleep well.
-You too little sister, you too.
With that I give her a kiss and we go to our respective rooms on the floor below. She gets on her room and I go to mine but I can't really sleep so I get up and I go down to the kitchen for a glass of water but it seems like I'm not the only one as dad and Josephine are there as well.
Jo-Pyro. You're up too.
-Can't sleep. It seems like we still have some things in common.
CC-You were always together. You two have a strong connection despite being boy and girl and living apart.
Jo-I guess we still have our twin connection. Here, drink this bloody Mary, is your favorite.
-With the lemon touch?
She nods and I take it and taking a sip I sigh satisfied.
-You always know and remember my favorite things.
Jo-We're siblings, we look out for each other.
I laugh and sitting down I finish my drink and I go back to my room. This time I manage to fall asleep but it doesn't lasts long as I wake up around midnight to a breaking noise. I sit up and in instant alert I strain to check if it was real or my imagination. The noise happens again and this time however is upstairs and jolting out of bed I go upstairs slowly without a noise. A few people are waking up around the house but only dad comes with me. I check on the girls, Olivia is fine, Gabi and Genevieve are fine too but when I get to check on Winter, she's not there.
-Winter?
I get in and her window is closed but the bathroom window is completely broken and open. I look by the window and I see that there is someone climbing down the wall. He looks as he just got out of the window and seeing how he has Winter over his shoulder unconscious and tied up makes my blood boil and trying to grab him he freezes in place as he sees me.
-And where do you think you're going?
He goes down faster and since I don't really fit by the window even broken I get back inside and I speak.
-No one interfere and everybody up.
I fly downstairs and outside just as he gets to go away and getting a knife out I turn to get her.
-Let go of her.
He turns to see me and other two people join him, a female figure and a male figure and by the way they look at me I can tell they think they have me surrounded.

To be continued.....................