299-Unexpected?

A/N: This is ten years later, CJ and AJ finally have their kids and well, read on. Is based on the suite life of Zack and Cody. CJ is like Esteban, bellman, carrying the luggage. AJ is entertainment like Carey, for all and privates. Enjoy.
P.S.-The kids name are, Jasmine James for CJ's daughter and Camus Comprix as AJ's son. Thanks to Pikachu904726 that named JJ and made a few other characters in my story. Enjoy.

Ten years later
CJ POV
I am on my suite cooking something for AJ, me and well, the kids we have as of now. Everything went good as they were born healthy, strong and beautiful. They are just perfect. I am snapped out of my thoughts when I hear AJ screaming for me.
AJ-Christian Jackson! Come here right this instant!
I dash off to the room and bursting inside in a panicked frenzy I gasp it out in a low voice.
-What happened!? Is any of the kids hurt?
AJ-No one is hurt but look at this.
He gets JJ turn to me and holding her hands softly she takes a few weak steps.
AJ-Go on, go with daddy.
More on instinct I get to my knees and I stretch my arms so she can hold to me. She slowly passes herself, on her own, from AJ to me and I can help a laugh to escape me.
-Oh my, her first steps. They grow up so fast.
He looks over to his kid playing with his toys and he smiles.
AJ-I almost can't believe they're a year old already. Well, your baby is two mine is one.
I laugh and getting her on my arms I stand.
-I'm glad everything worked out fine.
AJ-I think is time we call dad for a visit.
-I already sent him a letter.
AJ-When?
-Yesterday. With my pegasus, so they should be reading it by now.
AJ-And what did it say?
-Hmm, it has only eight words.
He gives me a look and I shrug before we both burst out laughing.
Nova POV
We are having breakfast when Karma comes up with the mail.
-So, what came in the mail?
Ka-Not much, bills, bills, bills and, oh what a surprise, more bills. Oh wait, this one's not a bill.
-What is it?
Ka-A letter. From CJ and AJ.
C-Really?
-Well, what does it say?
He unfolds the letter and without reading it he sits down and he laughs.
-Karma, what does it says?
Ka-You mean, what it doesn't say.
C-Knowing them it might be all dirty words and naughty things.
Ka-Not really, listen.
He unfolds the letter and reads.
Ka-Dear family, visit soon, with love, CJ and AJ.
He gets the letter down and smiles.
-That can't be it.
Ka-It is. He really is lazy.
C-To write letters they are very lazy. They rather type it if they do it at all.
-So, are we going or not?
C-Well, they call from time to time but I haven't actually seen them. We don't talk that much since they moved out.
Ka-So you talk but you don't talk.
C-Pretty much, they don't give details and they speak vaguely even.
K-They are in Boston right?
C-As far as I know they are still there.
K-Is not that far.
-Let's all go and do a surprise party. They are about to get their birthday.
C-We don't celebrate birthdays.
-I know but is the only thing I can think as a viable reason besides wanting to see them.
Ka-She is right and also, is the perfect chance so we can all go together.
K-Well then, let's pack and go, I know a hotel there, top quality and top treatment.
With that we all go pack and before dinner we already have reservations and rooms for all of the family and before dinnertime we are already there.
.............
The manager welcomes us kindly.
Manager-Good evening. Welcome to the finest hotel in Boston where you get the best treatment. How might I help you?
Hades steps forward and with a serious look he speaks.
Ha-We reserved a few rooms here earlier today.
Manager-What name is the account under?
K-As Calix.
Manager-Oh right away, you have the finest rooms ever and you will have the best service only for you.I get you the best treatment we could offer.
He rings the bell and with a frown he screams out loud.
Manager-BELLHOPER! BAGS!
?-Right away.
After a bit of screaming he turns back to us and gives us our room keys to each of us.
Manager-Feel free to ask if you would like anything else or changed. The bellhoper here is all yours 24/7 for anything you want.
He turns to the bellhoper but when he turns that we see who it is we get stunned into silence. The first one to speak is Karma.
Ka-CJ?
Manager-Do you know them?
CJ-Yes, they're my family.
Manager-Then, you should take a break and catch up with them.
CJ-I rather work my shift and then catch up.
Manager-And that's why you're always the employee of the month. You do deserve a raise, now go get their bags. These are the rooms of them.
He gets him a paper and with a nod he sighs but before he goes he turns and asks.
CJ-The usual amount of luggage. Right?
C-As always.
He groans and getting out he takes a cart and whistling he gets the bags on it and as we go he explains the rules of the hotel and the schedules for the different activities as well and everything. When we finally reach our room he turns.
CJ-Alrighty then, our room is on the floor twenty, room 2021 and this is where you can find me along the day.
C-CJ.
CJ-Hmm?
C-Are you alright?
CJ-Better than ever. We will tell you when my shift ends. Bye and, I'm glad you came. All of you. The entire floor is yours, enjoy your stay here.
With that they exchange a hug before he goes away.
CJ POV
I sigh and close the door and going to my room I get inside and going to the room I sigh exhausted.
AJ-What happened?
-Family is here. I just carried their luggage to their rooms.
AJ-That sure was fast. Did you tell them?
-No, let you handle that.
AJ-Together then.
-How much time we have left until our show for tonight?
AJ-An hour. The nanny will be here soon.
-Cancel the nanny, I have a better idea.
With that I call to their room and I talk with Leo.
L-Hello.
-Fish boy.
L-CJ, what do you want?
-Pass me dad.
After a while he answers.
C-Yeah?
-Can you come down to my room for a moment? We need a favor.
C-What kind of favor?
-You say the sin not the sinner. So, are you coming?
C-Room number.
-2021.
C-I will be right there.
With that we hang up and getting ready for our show we look at the kids as they sleep on their beds when there is a knock on the door.
-Come in, is open.
The door opens and we see dad with Evzen and Leonardo tagging along behind him.
-Of course you had to bring them.
AJ-Even better.
C-What is the favor?
-Babysitting.
All three of them give us a look and getting them inside they sit and we go to the room and take our respective kid on arms and with a sigh we go out.
AJ-Dad, Leo, Ev.
-Look.
They turn to us and smile.
L-You did not?
Ev-How? When?
C-What about their mothers?
-Is only us four. This is my kid, her name is Jasmine James and she's two.
AJ-This little guy is CC and he's one year old only.
We pass the babies to them and we smile kindly as they pick on them.
C-So you finally settled down and have your own families.
AJ-Well, I'm off to work for the day. Take care.
-Enjoy yourself.
AJ-Please, I always enjoy myself.
With that he goes away to work and I stay with them on the room. I take JJ on my arms with me and I laugh.
L-So, you did the deed.
-Haha, very funny. I did the deed many, many times but getting them we didn't.
C-You didn't slept with their mother.
-And neither did he. We hoped that the kids could be born around the same time but it was rather difficult for him. The first one died soon after it was born and it took a while to try again. We ended up making a mistake and the kids have the same mother as she changed her appearance and fooled us with another personality.
Ev-So they were going what?
-Alright, we got two ladies at the same time right? His kid was born first but as I told you before it died shortly after and she disappeared. When my girl was born I laid her the other half as she got born healthy and strong and well, no problem but, soon after she came back as a new person and looking for more money she got his kid and well, we got lucky enough AC did make it but we didn't knew it was her until after the baby was born.
C-So they are cousins and siblings?
-Pretty much. At first we kind of freak out but then, we all got what we wanted. She got her money and we both got a kid of our own. And we are happy being single dads with them and the fun uncles too. Anyways, enough about that and let's try and get her to sleep.
Ev-Try?
-She has way too much energy. I'm almost afraid of how she will be when she grows up.
L-Well then, let's get them to meet the rest of the family.
-I guess we could. Let's do it, she still has plenty of energy.
I stand and passing her to dad as I go get my shoes she speaks softly.
JJ-Dad.
I perk up and turning to her I look at them before she wants down.
-Was that actually her?
Dad puts her down and urging her forward she practically runs up to me happy and picking her up I smile as she keeps repeating daddy, dad or dada for me. I finish putting up my shoes I rush them out. Dad holds a sleeping CC on his arms and we go to their room. The top floor. As I assumed, they already know as of course AJ passed by before going to work.
Mk-Uncle. How you doing? It is so very nice to see you again.
We exchange fists and laugh.
-Is nice to see you too.
MJ-And this little darling, what's her name?
-Jasmine James. Want to charge her?
They both nod and I smile and playing unfairly I sigh.
-Hmm, too bad you can't just yet.
She groans and laughing I get her down on the floor. She wastes no time in walking around the room exploring every bit of it.
C-She is quite the explorer.
-She just started walking and she's already not keeping still.
Ha-You say that like you were any different when you were that age.
I make a dramatic hurting motion.
-Me? Never, I was a good boy, I am a good boy.
L-You a good boy? Ha.
Ha-You were always playing pranks on everyone.
C-Don't you remember the time when you were five and at the playground you twisted your ankle and open a small cut in your head because you tripped and fell on the weights in the gym?
-Ha, I can't believe you remember that.
Ka-How long have you been staying here?
-Since she was born. We lived in a close by apartment but when they were born we moved to the hotel as we could live in our job and they would still be close to us. The staff help us watch over them on multiple occasion.
I look at her and as she falls seated on the floor yawning and rubbing her eyes I sigh and go get her.
-Come here you mini tornado.
I get her up and she cuddles on my chest falling asleep instantly. I smile and getting her to the biggest couch there and get her there softly before I go to the closet and get a blanket for her. After tucking her so she's not cold I sit by her side.
-So peaceful.
Ka-Very peaceful.
T-I told you you would make a great dad.
-Uhum.
C-Can they stay here the night?
N-Or tomorrow? We can play with them a bit.
-Uh huh.
N-Maybe we can find her a boyfriend too.
-Aha.
L-Maybe we can let her loose all alone in the wild.
-Aha.
I listen to them but I don't bother in answering as I keep my eyes on JJ all the time. I sigh and sitting properly now I get a drink from the fridge.
-Isabelle.
I-Hmm?
-I think I owe you one.
I-Owe me what exactly?
She gives me a puzzled look and looking at JJ I smile.
-You were the one that got the comment that I should have a kid of my own. I just took a bit longer for me to realize it too. So thank you.
I-Well, glad I could help but, how did it happen exactly?
C-Do tell us about it.
-You really want to know don't you?
They all nod and I sigh.
-Ever since she said it the thought gradually took root very deeply in my head. At first it was kind of frustrating and I was always angry or irritated by the topic, I tried not thinking about it for a bit by doing other things but then after a while I grew tired of it and just wanted to be alone. There it came the daydreaming and the dreams and everything before I got the actual decision to organize everything so I could offer her a lot of happiness.
T-Well, she seems happy, healthy and very fine to me.
Mk-Is obvious you love her.
-More than I thought I would.
I yawn and I crack my bones a bit and taking her in my arms I give a motion and we go get ourselves back to my room. MK helps me with CC and after getting them on the bed she goes back to her room and I go to sleep myself. Is rather easy considering everything that has happened over the day.

To be continued...............