261

I feel as she leaves a trail of kisses by my neck and down to my chest. I am agitated but I stay as silent as I can as she teases me. I feel her sliding a single finger up from my lower back to the nape of my neck. I shiver at that and she laughs her breath hot on my ear. Damn this is torture but it feels so good. She licks my neck slowly as her hand finds is way down my chest and towards my dick.
P-Does it excite you to be my sexual slave? Are you excited enough or do you need more?
I turn my head to where I think she is and I can hear her laugh before I feel her kiss the tip of my nose. She wraps herself around me from behind and feeling a hand grasping my throat and her other hand toying around with my dick. Her head is resting on my shoulder and I can feel she is excited too. Her erect nipples rubbing on my back, her pussy intentionally pressed against my body enough so I can feel it, she's wet on me and that makes me even more horny. Just a bit after she gets off of me and pushing me back to the bed I feel her rubbing her body against mine. She takes off the strap on my mouth and I feel her fingers caress my lips slowly.
-Please.
P-Not yet, we have time, let's enjoy this.
I turn my head and grabbing the bedsheets below me with my hands still tied up together. For a moment everything is still until I feel her starting to suck my dick. She does a single one to let me know she is doing it and then I hear her.
P-I suck if you suck. Go on.
I get my face up a bit and I smile as I feel her pussy on my face. I let out a breath and I start licking it as best as I can. She helps me out a bit as she moves slightly. I gasp when I feel her as she starts sucking my dick again only this time she keeps it up and she doesn't stop until I cum. She takes it all and then I feel as she gets my face on her hands before she start kissing me deeply. I kiss back until she backs away. She laughs as I try to get more.
P-You're still hard.
-Your fault.
P-Oh well, for keeping quiet, I'll let you choose where you want it. Here or here?
She takes my dick and I feel her rubbing it on her pussy and her ass back and forth. I gasp and eager to fuck, be fucked by her, I say it in a whisper.
-......ass........
I hear her hum in consideration before she does as I say and slides her little tight ass all the way down my dick. I bite my lip struggling to keep quiet as she keeps moving up and down on my dick. Her gasps are soft and low and that makes us even more eager to keep going. I feel her get her body against mine before she undoes my blindfold letting me see again. It takes me a moment to adjust my eyes to the light on the room which is none so I can only distinguish shapes and silhouettes. Wanting to take the lead myself I use my aura to undo the knot on my hands and twisting them a bit before she realizes what happened I get a hand covering her mouth and the other on her pussy from behind and I press her to the bed so she doesn't move much. She gives me a look over her shoulder and I smile. Devilishly I growl softly on her ear and she twists a bit under me. I hold her tighter and she surrenders to me entirely.
-Good girl. Now is payback time. Don't worry though, I'll be gentle, you did let me chose which hole to fuck after all.
She gives a moan and smiling I slowly start fucking her ass again.

I don't stop fucking her until I exhaust myself. I fall on top of her and placing a hand on my cheek we share one lazy kiss.
P-So many times.
-For teasing me.
She laughs and lying down in bed together we dress in just our underwear for the moment before we go to sleep at last.
The next morning I wake up and still a bit sleepy I sit up. There are a few noises but I can't quite identify what it is until I hear him.
L-Daaaad!
I stand and go to his room.
-Leo?
Not here, I check the bathroom, not there either and I go towards the kitchen. I find him on top of the fridge and going towards him I hold my arms up.
-Jump.
He does so hesitating a bit and I catch him and hold him tight and safe on my arms. He hugs me and I can tell he's a bit spooked.
-How did you got up there?
L-Sorry.
-Don't worry, is alright. I'm here now, what were you trying to do?
L-I wanted some ice cream.
-Come on.
Still holding him I get him to our room and Polly is already awake and she's on her phone. She looks up and holding her hands out she smiles.
P-My boys.
I laugh and getting on the bed I sigh.
-Here you go, go with mommy.
He does and he buries his face on her chest hugging her tightly.
P-What happened?
-This little monkey, he thought it was a good idea to climb up the fridge just because he wanted some ice cream.
P-Why didn't you asked any of us for help?
L-I also wanted to make a breakfast for you. And obviously you can't know what the surprise is about.
We laugh and I ruffle his hair a bit as she hugs him kindly.
-I see, then you can help us make breakfast today if you like.
He lights up at the suggestion and eagerly he looks at us expectantly.
L-Can I? Can I really? Can I cut them off?
-Chop them and if your mom let's you you can help chop them.
He looks at Polly intently.
L-Pretty please.
P-Alright. But not alone.
He hugs her and giving her a kiss on the cheek he gets off the bed and taking my hand he pulls a bit.
L-Come on, let's go and mom can take all the time getting ready.
I laugh and she does too but this time she too pushes me off and giving her a slight kiss I let Leo take me away.
Once in the kitchen he looks at me expectantly.
L-So, what are we doing?
-You are helping me. Let me get the things first.
He nods and I get out a few ingredients. Pepperoni, cucumber, zucchini, etc.

Cooking
Once everything is out I get the slicing board and the knife.
-Come here.
I get on the table where everyone eats and sitting myself and him on my lap I direct him. I make him hold the knife himself and I hold both his hand and the knife.
-Like so, let's now get to cut the cucumber. First, tell me how do you feel it?
L-Is hard. Can I bite it directly?
I laugh and placing the cucumber on the cutting board I take his left hand and hold it together.
-Is your hold strong, don't want it to slide off and to the floor.
L-It can't escape my grasp.
-Alright then.
Helping him I get his hand pressed down on the knife enough and we start cutting slow but still neatly enough. We cut all the things together and after they are all cut we get them aside and go to the next thing.
He laughs all the way through and close to the end I let him place them there.
-Well, I think you can do this part alone. Place them like so, I help if they fall.
L-Alright.
He places them and of course the first ones fall but he stays determined and he places them neatly. When he's done he clasps his hands together.
L-Is that good?
-Perfect, bellisimo.
He laughs and getting him on the floor again I take the food and get it on the oven. He presses the buttons for me as I tell him to and he stays looking at it from outside through the window.
-Go get your mother. Food will be ready in a bit more.
He nods and goes away. I serve three glasses of orange juice and as I put them on the table they both come back.
L-Come on, dad says breakfast is about to be ready.
P-I know, I heard you already.
-Easy there.
I take him up on my arms and calm him down a bit, he's too hypered up.
-Calm down.
He does and I put him back down and he stays still. I give Polly a short kiss before we both turn to him again. He is watching the food cooking. He gives us a look when the bell dings that is ready. I nod and take it out of the oven and on the table.
P-Wow.
L-It smells good.
I laugh and rub his hair gently.
L-Can I help you cook sometimes after today?
-I don't see why not.
P-Me neither.
She takes a bite and looks at him again.
P-If is always as delicious as this, of course you can.
I take a bite and giving it to him.
-Get this to your sisters.
L-Alright.
And like that he goes away again. I serve his piece and serve myself as well. When he comes back his sisters are following him as well. They all sit down and start to eat their share and I really hope that things stay like this forever but they won't so I might as well enjoy it while it lasts.
Ten years later
I am in the living room playing a game of chess with Leonardo. I smile and moving the piece I give him a look.

 I smile and moving the piece I give him a look

-Checkmate.
L-Not again. I will never get this game fully right.
-Someday kiddo, someday.
He smiles and taking off his glasses he rubs his face and sighs.
L-Well, I'm off to go for a nap. Rest my eyes a bit.
-Do you want me to wake you for dinner?
L-I think I'll skip dinner today. I'll eat something when I awake.
He yawns and goes away to his room. I pick up the pieces and save them again on their place.
Leonardo POV
I go to my room but once I'm there I take my pillows and arrange them so it looks like is me sleeping on the bed. I change clothes and making sure no one sees me I sneak out for the beach. I walk down the little forest and going to the side I go in to the water. Some of the things I love to do is be at the ocean and swim with the animals there, whales, sharks, dolphins, turtles and so on. As I get the water to my waist I submerge myself to a whole new world. Here everything is colorful and such beauty. All the reefs, the fishes, I love everything. When I set my mind in something I focus on that until is done without a distraction. I can do things that are creative and very good. Dad even tells me that sometimes things work better after I check them. I keep going down to the deepest part of the reef and I go where I can reach when I feel a bit weird. My arms hurt and my legs and my neck aches. All my body feels weird. After a bit the pain stops and letting out a sigh of relief I swim upwards to the surface again. Once my face are above the water I look at myself.

To be continued................