347

Josephine POV
We all stand outside and we see as Pyro beats down both of the companions of whoever took his daughter. The guy holding her didn't interfered in the fight and he seems like he's not going to run either. He looks angry and standing straighter Pyro speaks coldly but calm.
Py-Let's avoid unnecessary fighting and hand her over to me.
?-Ha, hand her over? No way.
Py-By force then.
He takes only one step forward and he takes a step back and taking a gun out he points it at her.
?-One more step forward and the little girl dies.
Pyro steps back but he's smiling so I don't worry.
Py-I don't need to get closer or even do much as you will give her back with your own hands.
?-You're bluffing.
Pyro chuckles and he smiles before he lifts his arms a bit and opening his fists over and over we see how the stranger guy screams and groans and he starts floating in the air for a second before he goes back down and struggingly he walks with slow and uneven steps towards us.
?-Ugh, what's happening? What are you doing to me?
Py-I should probably educate you before anything else. I can control water and your body is mostly made of water. I can control your body's every movement to my will. Dad, take Winter.
CC-Sure.
Dad steps forward and controlling his movements Pyro makes the stranger give Winter to him despite what he wants and just as soon as Winter is safe and away from that guy Pyro gets aggressive and with a swift movement of his body the guy goes back roughly, to one side and the other and we know he's conscious and awake because he groans and screams. At a moment Pyro swings his body very high up way above the treetops and he swings him down as if to crash him hard on the ground and getting scared I stand to intervene but I stop when he stops his body just before he hits the ground and he speaks coldly.
Py-Next time I won't stop.
?-Next time I make sure to finish not only with that one but the others too.
Py-Really? Come here.
He gets him closer and this time he breaks his control on him and grabbing him by the hairs he gets him to his knees.
Py-If you survive this that is.
With that said he takes him and the other three and he teleports away. It takes only fifteen minutes but when he comes back he's dirty with mud and seemingly satisfied.
-Pyro, what did you do?
Py-One second.
He goes to the wall and opening the water he makes the water surround him and clean the mud and sweat from him before he closes it and evaporates it. He walks towards us his gaze always on Winter and dad gives Winter to him. Pyro surrounds her with his aura protecting only her as he checks her to make sure she's fine without any injuries at all. He sighs and going inside he speaks as he always does in his natural charm.
Py-She's alright. Just asleep and also, we have to fix the window on her bathroom. After we get a good night of sleep.
Without another word he disappears upstairs.
Pyro POV
I go upstairs and I find that all of my daughters made their way to my room. The little ones are on the bed and the older ones are on the sides of the bed sitting on the floor.
-So you're all here.
Vic-Dad, is Winter alright?
-She is and she's just asleep. There is no need to worry. Just for tonight not a single one of you will sleep alone as you will all stay here under my watch so go get some blankets and pillows and come back here.
With that only the five older ones go and the little ones make a space for me and Winter on the bed. The bed is big enough and it also helps that they are still small. The bigger ones come back with blankets and pillows for everyone.
Vic-Here you go.
Ph-Fluffy cushions.
Bl-Comfortable cushions.
We chuckle softly so we don't wake the little ones that are already asleep and they all fall asleep and I stay a bit longer awake to watch over them. The next morning we get ready for the day and then as we eat breakfast we talk but then at some point Winter speaks up.
W-Dad, can I tell you something?
-Sure, do tell.
W-Last night I had a strange or sad dream. I don't know.
-What was the dream about exactly?
W-You were there. But.....
-But? Was I ugly in your dream?
W-No but in the dream we were together but you were unhappy, you didn't smiled like you always do and it looked like you were sad and I didn't knew why. Were you really sad?
-Of course not, don't worry, it was just a dream.
W-Just a dream. Can I go play?
-Sure. Have fun.
She nods and getting up from her seat she climbs up on me and giving me a kiss she goes away after to play with her sisters. I watch her go and I smile to myself.
-If only.
CC-She's a clever kid and very perceptive.
Jo-She thinks it was a dream.
-I'm glad she thinks is a dream and not a memory of a true event. That somehow makes me feel better. You saw how she described me, as me being sad.
Jo-Was she right?
-Just a bit, I was angry, sad, afraid. I was reckless last night. I lost control and probably that's why she got sad.
Ed-Ha, if that's losing control I can't imagine how you are with control.
CC-Yes, you looked in complete control.
Jo-That power is amazing. You controlled him so he would give up Winter to dad almost willingly.
-No, I overdid it. That ability of mine is way too dangerous to use so recklessly like I did last night.
Co-Then why did you use it if is that dangerous?
-I told you, I lost control. Sister, you know how I handle things usually, only one time I was violent and that was years ago. Remember the party?
Jo-Yes, your first and only time being violent. And you're right, you never handle your problems with brute force. And actually, at the party you only almost punched him but you didn't actually did it.
-If only I could keep them always smiling and happy. Well, let's forget that and on to another things. Like, someday soon I'm going to take them all shopping.
They give me a doubtful look before dad asks.
CC-All of them at the same time?
-All twelve of them, yes.
Jo-Who is going?
-Only me and my daughters of course.
Jo-Oh wait, I almost forgot, where did you took the three guys that tried to take Winter?
-Let's just say they won't be a bother for the rest of their lives to us. Let's just keep it at that.
Jo-Alright then, how are you going to take all of the girls?
-Victoria, Phoenix and me are driving some of the younger girls each.
Zack-So that's why you bought them both a car.
-I was already thinking about getting them their own car before I even considered taking them shopping.
I laugh and I turn to speak again but before I could do anything else someone comes crashing through the wall and falls on the table breaking it when it lands. At first I think is Blanche because her aura is surrounding the body in protection but when it disappears I notice is......
Zack-Oscar? What happened?
Oscar-She did. She's insane.
Za-Who?
He points to the wall and turning I see Blanche walking towards us.
Bl-I told you not to touch me. Next time, I will let you get hurt and I won't protect you from the fall and believe me, it will be a lot worse than this one.
She grabs the neck of his shirt and pulling him closer she speaks again.
Bl-Don't touch me, is that clear?
Os-Sure, wathever you say.
She smiles and letting go of him she slaps his cheek twice.
Bl-Very good, you learn quickly. Good boy.
With that she stands and goes away.
-I'll talk to her but first........
I turn to Oscar and Zack seems to get my meaning as he nods at me.
Za-Oscar, why was she angry at you?
Os-I don't know, I was actually trying to be kind with her.
-Did you gave her a hug or a kiss in the cheek?
Os-Both actually and then she just threw me across the wall.
-She hates cuddles, hugs, kisses and all that stuff. She hates physical contact basically.
Os-It would have been nice to know that before.
Za-Now you know, avoid that in the future. If a happy lady is dangerous imagine an angry lady.
Jo-Zack!
Za-Sorry sis but is true.
-Well then, I'm going with my little ones now. Bye bye.
With that I go away and I turn to get to talk with Blanche. She's in her room listening to her iPod just resting on her bed writing on a notebook. I walk up to her and I put a hand over her notebook. She looks at me and her book closes instantly as she takes off her music.
Bl-Dad.
-Can we talk?
Bl-Just a moment.
She pauses her music and getting her book on her drawer she turns to me again.
Bl-I didn't actually hurt him at all. His injuries are more that he got scared or surprised with my strength. I used my aura to protect him from any and all harm.
-I noticed and I really thought it was you and not him for a moment. Can I hug you?
She nods and she hugs me as well.
Bl-Thanks, sometimes I forget I can allow myself to be vulnerable and let others protect me. I'm sorry.
She buries her face deeper on me and I can hear her faint sobs. I sigh and I pat her head softly.
-Crying or allowing others to help you is not a sign of weakness but of strength and that you're not alone. You have me and your sisters to help you whenever you feel lost or confused.
Bl-But you never cry and you always can do everything.
-He, I have cried and I can't do everything either. Some things I can do alone and others I need help. Do you need anything else?
Bl-Not anymore. Thanks for stopping by to cheer me up, I love you.
-Love you too. Now sleep for a bit, take a quick nap. Yeah?
She nods and giving me a kiss she lies down and crossing her legs and linking her hands on her belly she smiles.
Bl-Can you tuck me in?
I laugh but I take the blankets and I tuck her in. She giggles as I do.
Bl-And that's why you're the best dad I have.
-I'm your only dad.
Bl-My point still stands, you're the best.
I laugh and kissing her forehead I pat her a bit.
-Sleep.
She nods and she curls in a little ball and standing I go away back with my family just in time for dinner and the table is fixed.
Ed-Glad you came, there is something I want to show you all. Prank call, look, my boyfriend is about to call and I always play a prank on him or rather most of the time.
Just then his phone rings and smiling he nods.
Ed-Is him. Just a second.
He rubs his neck for a moment before he answers but when he speaks his voice is rough and very different from his own.
Ed-This is Wayne enterprises how may I assist you today?
He rubs his neck again and getting his voice back to normal he speaks.
Ed-Is amazing that after all these years you still fall for that. Give me a second.
With that he turns to us.
Ed-I really like how confused he gets when I change my voice.
-That was so cool and amazing and fun.
Ed-One of my many abilities. Bye.
With that he stands and goes away and we laugh at what he did before we get to eat dinner at last.

To be continued..................