334

Edward POV
I sigh and looking at Michelle, my boyfriend, I tense up. I let out a groan and he takes me hand.
Michelle-Calm down, it will be alright.
-Well, I didn't told them I'm gay, only dad because he caught me watching porn but I think he got confused when I told them your name. I'm a bit scared that they won't accept that I'm gay. No one knew that I already had a boyfriend. They can have their suspition but nothing concrete or solid that they could prove.
Mi-I am sure everything will be alright. Come here, kiss good luck?
He leans closer and laughing I meet him halfway there in a very sweet kiss and we both laugh at the sweet taste of our lips together.
-Stay out of sight until I tell you to come in.
With that he steals another kiss and he gets down from the car. I do too and he follows me and stays out of sight. I stand in the doorway to the dining room where dad and my siblings are already seated. I clear my throat and raising my hand they stay silent.
-Just a few things. Dad, please don't ask too much, siblings, don't comment too much about it, please.
All-Cross our hearts and hope to die.
I laugh and dad looks at me.
CC-Get Michelle.
I nod and looking at Michelle just out of sight I smile and stand aside. He comes in and I present him.
-This is Michelle, my boyfriend.
Mi-Hi. Is nice to finally meet you.
Jo-Baby brother has very good taste.
Py-No wonder he never brings any girlfriend home.
CC-Respect.
He snaps their heads together and they rub their sides softly. I turn and to present him I speak.
-These are my most immediate family.......
He raises his hand cutting me off and he resumes the sentence.
Mi-Camus Comprix, Connor, Pyro, Josephine and Zack.
-Glad you remembered.
CC-Can I ask, how?
Mi-Each time we get out together he always mentions at least one or two of you. He doesn't says directly to me but I figure it out. Glad I got it right.
Zack-Do you mind if I ask you a question?
-Zack, please don't.
Mi-Let him, I don't mind.
Zack-Why is your name Michelle?
Mi-My parents wanted a girl but they got me instead.
Py-Does it bother you they called you that?
Mi-Not really, it is a good motive to use as a joke or pranking system.
-Show them my favorite.
Co-What is your favorite prank?
Mi-Allow me.
He clears his throat and he changes his voice to sound more feminine.
Mi-This was my favorite to scare the ladies mom tried to get to seduce me.
-That is awesome.
Mi-One...*clears throat and voice back to normal* One of my many talents.
CC-How long have you been together?
-Five...
CC-Months?
Mi-Years.
-With four months.....
Mi-Three weeks.....
-Four days......
Mi-Nineteen hours.....
-Forty three minutes.
Michelle & Edward-And counting.
We bump fists and pulling back we let out a whistle together.
CC-Where did you two meet?
-At a party.
CC-Who approached who? How?
We look at each other and without breaking contact I speak.
-He did. He approached me. I tried to run away at first but he kept me there.
Mi-He looked like the lost little lamb in the middle of a hungry wolf pack.
Co-Why did you ran or tried to?
-I'm not really sure now that I think about it. Impulse? Reflex? I don't know.
Jo-What do you like about Ed?
Mi-Me?
They nod and he hums in thought.
Mi-Everything.
Jo-No fair, the first thing you look at when you are with him.
-She has a point.
Mi-I guess the first place I would look for would be, his eyes. They are very unique.
Jo-And you Ed, what would you look for first on him?
-Everything.
She gives me a look and I laugh while I compose myself.
-You should see the look on your face right now.
Jo-Tread carefully little brother, it could be the last thing you'll ever see.
-His lips.
She steps back and she smiles at me.
Jo-Can I hug you?
-What about personal space?
She gives me a look and sighing I roll my eyes.
-Fine but only you and only one.
She smiles and she gives me a hug and she lifts me up a bit. She whispers in my ear just so I'm the only one hearing her.
Jo-I'm happy for you. You do have good taste.
She sets me down and breaking apart she smiles and goes away. I suddenly have a thought.
-Do you want to see my room?
Mi-Thought you'll never ask.
-Come on, follow me.
Taking his hand I take him all the way up to my room. When we're there he gets on the bed and closing the door with lock I get in with him.
-Like it?
Mi-Your bed is so big and so soft. I want one like this.
-I can get you one.
Mi-With you included?
-Most likely. Sleep baby, is getting late.
Mi-Cuddle with me. Is a full moon and you know what happens on the full moon.
-I know baby. This is the safest place you can be right now.
I give him a soft kiss and getting up he smirks and in a single movement he gets me on the bed and he just looks at me.
Mi-I really, really love you.
He kisses me deep and passionate before he gets down and resting his head on my chest he cuddles on me.
Mi-I love you.
I kiss the top of his hair and cuddle.
-I love you too.
I give him one more kiss and getting us tighter together I get us under the blankets and we go to sleep.
Zack POV
The next morning for the publishing of my book I get invited to a gala at eight of the night. I go down to join everyone for breakfast and getting there I call out to her.
-Josephine, dear sister, can I ask you for a favor?
She gives me a look and I sigh.
Jo-What kind of favor? Why do I have to do it?
-Because you're my only sister, I need a lady. Girl, woman, female, miss.
Jo-What do I have to do?
-Just be there and look pretty.
She gives me a look and raising my hand I explain.
-There is a gala dance tonight and I need a dancing partner. For the celebration of my book. Will you be my dancing partner and help me out with this? Who knows maybe you'll have a good time.
Before I can say anything else she covers my mouth with her hand.
Jo-If you just shut up and listen to me you'll find out that I'm happy to help you out.
I take her hand off and smiling I ask.
-So you come to the gala with me?
Jo-As you said, maybe I'll have fun.
We laugh and I read the invitation once more.
Jo-What time it is? The gala I mean.
-Oh, it starts today after sunset and it doesn't really has a finish time. Is always like that. Is the little devil afraid to get home late?
I grab her face with my hand and she snaps me away.
Jo-Zack.
-Alright fine I'm sorry. I was just teasing you a bit.
Py-Zack.
-Yes.
Py-Protect her above all things.
I smile and holding her in a protective hug I act out.
-You really think I wouldn't protect my little baby sister? What kind of monster do you take me for?
Josephine slips out of my arms and we all laugh at my act.
Py-You are so dramatic sometimes.
-I know right?
I turn to Josephine and taking her hand I kiss the back of it.
-Get the dress you're using, I'm going to take you somewhere before the gala.
Jo-Where?
-You'll see.
Jo-Say at least one thing about it.
-Mmm, nah. Nice try though.
She slowly gets around and behind me her eyes still locked on me.
Jo-Alright but just one more question.
-Shoot.
Jo-Who are you trying to get jealous with taking me to the gala?
-Are you really insinuating what I think you're insinuating?
Jo-I don't know, am I? Or am I not? I can see your mind, nothing is a secret to me. I get deep inside your head to the memories that not even you can access on your own.
-No you
Jo-Can't? Is that what you were going to say?
-Just...........
Jo-Get ready, I know. Ciao.
Without another word she teleports away and I go to my room as well and then we make our way to spend the day together. I take her to a spa, massage, manicure, pedicure and hair salon just for tonight's event she can be, perfectly beautiful. I am spoiling her for today. Finally the sun is starting to set and we get changed to our gala clothes.
Standing just outside the entrance of the ballroom we turn to each other one last time.
-Wow. You look, wow.
Jo-You are not so bad yourself.
-Let's get inside and to the party.
Jo-Get bored and sign everything? Is fine by me.
-Because I'm signing and you're just watching and looking good.
She laughs and so we enter. We spend around half an hour making presentations and greetings before we finally take a break to grab a snack or a breather. I sit down at a table with her and I sigh.
-Are you having a good time?
She shrugs taking a delicate sip from her vodka and I smile at her.
Jo-So, when is your publishing.
-Any minute now. Come with me when it happens?
Jo-I rather stay here. The heels are really starting to hurt.
-Alright. Then cheer for me. Going to talk with the people that are going to sell it.
She nods and giving her cheek a kiss I go talk with the publishers.
Josephine POV
I watch as Zack goes speak with his friends and taking my tablet out I play a few games to pass the time. After a while he gets announced and looking at the podium I see how the publisher speaks and speaks and speaks.
Publisher-..........here we have him, Zack! The author of this fantastic book, Love Conquers All. A few words from the author please?
He starts to stand away and Zack proceeds to take his place. His face reveals no emotion at all and his voice when he speaks is calm and flat but collected.
Zack-Thanks for your support. I'm already working on the sequel. I'm open to ideas if you want new characters, a detailed moment or anything. Share it without shame, I won't judge.
He gives a brief smile for a full ten seconds before he goes back to being expressionless and he stands away and off. He comes up to em and whispering slowly he speaks.
Zack-Don't use your aura. I'll protect you.
I don't get what he means but I nod nevertheless. Just as he stands away to sign a few books I catch at the corner of my eye a dark figure moving. I turn to check and he has already disappeared. After a while I check the time and is almost midnight. A few seconds left and I keep watching anxiously. I take a breath and immediately after the clock turns midnight everything turns chaotic. Screams, blood, confusion. I get curled up and still a bit confused and in shock not knowing what to do I feel a touch on my shoulder. I turn and I almost hit my brother in the face. He puts a finger to his lips asking for silence and I turn silent. He grabs my hand and we sneak under a table and we look from below. There is laughter and we see how a few armored people turn over the tables, rip the curtains and they destroy everything they can find. The people of the gala had run away and evacuated the entire building leaving only me, brother and the intruders. When they destroy the entire place the male figure stands and sheathing his weapons he has his hands on his waist.
??-To the couple that is here. Tell Hades that the titans are back and also, we are more and we won't stop until each and every god of Olympus is dead. Tell him, Astraeus came back stronger than before. If he wants me to go he has to die by my hand or kill me himself. I will await his answer eagerly. Ciao.
With that he disappears in flower petals and laughing. Everything falls silent and sneaking from under the table I look at Zack but he seems as confused as I feel.
Zack-Let's not tell just yet. Let me analyze the situation first.
-Yes. I follow your lead and play it cool.
Zack-If they ask, the reunion was way boring and we left early and slept in a hotel before going home at last.
I nod and we go back home to our own rooms respectively.

To be continued..................