I stand at her side just watching her as she admires the flower.
-Beautiful.
De-Very.
-Come, let's go get dinner.
She makes a sad face but still she comes with me. The other kids are also on their way to eat. As they sit I turn to Ari to check him.
-Ari, let me see that eye. Does it hurts?
Ari-Nope. I guess is not that bad after all.
-And it was just the scare. And the initial pain.
Ari-Yes, it only hurted when I got it but then no more.
-Next time, be more careful and also, do watch where you're going.
Ari-I promise I'll try to be more careful.
I chuckle softly and ruffling his hair I get away. I stand by the window and closing my eyes I just focus my senses to what I want to check. Ever since we left home I have been feeling on edge, like there's an approaching danger but what or why, why do I feel in danger? I know I'm safe here but still, bad things always happen whenever we have additions in the family. Is one of the reasons I didn't wanted to come but it seems like everything's fine, for now anyways. I take a deep breath and I turn around to sit down but just as I do I feel a sting in my right wing. Not showing anything of fear or anything at all I look at the little ones.
-Cubs, are you done eating?
All-Yeah.
-Then go to your room. You can watch TV or listen to loud music. It is still your birthday.
Ari-Really?
-Yeah sure, as long as you stay inside the room.
They seem a bit uncertain at first but they turn to go away and they're gone except for Deneve and I sigh.
-That goes for you too Deneve.
I feel another sting and I gently push her out of the room. She goes and eventually Ari gets her and when I hear the door close and they are in the room I get seated and I let out a groan.
-Damn it.
Y-Are you alright?
-Not really. Look.
I show her the darts that were shot at me and she squeaks in surprise.
Y-I'll secure the house.
-Don't bother, they're already here.
Y-Who?
-Hunters. I explain you everything later when............
Before I can even finish the sentence there are noises from above and I recognize the cubs cries. I stand and going upstairs I go to the kids room with mom following close behind. When I get there is a chaos, the TV is on the floor, sheets and pillows are on the floor, the windows are open but before I can do anything I check for myself.
-Ari, Deneve, cubs. Where..........
Before I finish the sentence the little ones come out from the bathroom door and they come over me but I instantly are more worried because that's only half of them.
Ke-Daddy. They took them. I was so scared.
-Is alright, I'm here now.
Fa-What about Ari and Kody and Deneve.
-They are just arriving.
Se-How do you know?
-Come. Mom, go get Gwen so she can come too.
Y-Alright.
With that we go outside together and Gwen is already there with both mom and dad.
Gwen-Uriel, are they safe? Are you alright?
Just as she says that a giant white male lion comes forward in slow and dignified steps.
Gwen-Uriel, what is that?
-My aura or at least, a modification of it. This form is only here when I'm the most vulnerable or at my weakest point.
I raise my hand and pet the lion right on its leg.
-Is an aid. Down boy.
He gets down and with access to behind his back I find my kids there just fine. I almost fall when Deneve jumps on me hugging me shaking and crying silently. I sigh and I get Ari and get him down and then Kody. When they are both on the floor they run to their mother and siblings. They're only scared as they are unharmed and safe.
-Are you all alright?
All-Yes.
De-Dad.
-Yes baby girl.
De-Can we stay here, forever?
-Live here?
De-Yes. Is fun and big and I like it.
-Yes we can.
De-Thanks dad.
She hugs me tighter and I pat her back softly. I do need help now that I'm having more kids so, why not? I tell everyone tomorrow. For now we are all going to sleep. I sigh and turning around I snap my fingers and the lion becomes energy that enters me giving me my strength back to full force. I get inside and after helping the kids to their own beds and pajamas I go to my own room and I fall asleep as soon as I get on the bed.
Three years later
Astral POV
I wake up to a combination of the rays of the sun on my face and a soft touch on my arm over my shoulder. I smile and turning around I open my eyes to see that Asher is already awake.
-Morning.
Asher-Hmm, morning.
He leans down for a kiss and I gladly give it back.
-Is so good to wake up like this. I love you.
Asher-I love you too. Are you hungry?
Before I can answer my stomach does it for me.
Asher-I take that as a yes. Shower first. I order something.
-Shower with me better.
Asher-No, we both know how will that end.
-We don't have to work today and I want to celebrate that we're finally living together.
Asher-We probably shouldn't.
I kiss him softly between pleading.
-Please..........together......you and me......pretty please......baby......
Asher-Fine. But in the tub and then the shower.
-If we're together I don't care.
He laughs and getting off the bed we go to the bathroom together. It doesn't takes long as we are both already naked from last night when we got here and we were way too horny. I turn on the water and I get my hand in to test the water when I feel how Asher comes at me from behind.
Asher-You have such a cute little ass and it looks better in this position.
-See? I knew you wanted to do it as well.
Asher-And? How's the water?
-Perfect.
With that he pulls apart to get in the tub. We made it big enough to fit the both of us together. I follow in and as I slide in the water I can't help but let out a pleased sound although maybe his foot rubbing my dick may be more the trigger than I want to admit.
-Oh this feels good.
Asher-The water?
-You.
He blushes and he retrieves backing off. I sigh and getting to move on top of him I give him a slight kiss.
-Don't stop now. We're both hard already so we might as well continue with it.
Asher-I am so happy we're living together. This is our home, our space.
-Yes it is and I kind of like this space right here.
He let's a squeak out as I grab his asshole slightly.
Asher-Ah.
-Feeling good?
Asher-Yeah. Oh, that reminds me. I forgot last night to give you something. One moment.
He gets out of the tub and when he comes back I laugh at what he has on his hand.
-Really? A double dildo?
Asher-Why not?
-Do I not satisfy you enough?
Asher-You do more than enough but we can't fuck each other at the same time so, here. I have more but let start with this one.
-I know. This is going to be so much fun. Come here. Let's fuck this dildo.
Asher-Oh yeah.
With that decided we get face to face and I wiggle the rubber dildo a bit before I get it ready. With that I get his side on his ass and he gets my side on my ass. We groan together as we get the dildo deeper in us.
-This is going deep.
Asher-Very deep. All the way in?
-One.
Asher-Two.
Both-Three.
With that we pull each other closer and so the dildo disappears in both our asses. We grab tightly to each other.
-We did it.
Asher-Is strange, having my ass fucked by something that's not your dick.
-I can fuck you later. For now.........
I slide a bit the dildo in our asses and we both moan together. I'm about to reach my limit.
Asher-Oh gods, I'm cumming.
-Me too.
We both reach our limit together as we cum at the same time our cum mixing together in both our dicks but we're still not satisfied. I'm horny as hell and I really want him so badly.
-Now then, as I promised.
I get the dildo off and out of reach and kissing him a bit I get him off and around with his ass completely exposed for me. I grab him gently and I just rub a bit making him gasp.
Asher-Ah, Astral please.
-Patience is a virtue baby. And so is love.
Asher-Then love me with patience.
I laugh and looking at his ass I just go all the way deep in his ass making him moan loudly.
Asher-Oh yes, that feels good.
-I'm going to fuck you so good you'll be numb for a while.
Asher-Oh yes, destroy my ass.
-Come here baby.
I get him up and between kisses, caresses and moans we keep fucking each other until early in the afternoon. We only get in our underwear and we end up ordering pizza for lunch.
-There, the pizzas are on their way.
Asher-How do you do it?
-Do what?
Asher-You eat and eat and eat but you keep fit, healthy and as handsome as ever.
-I burn a lot of calories. I need to eat quite the bit.
Asher-Did you knew that just kissing burn calories too?
I give him a look and getting closer to him I caress his lips with my thumb.
-You don't say. Suddenly I want to burn a few calories.
Asher-They are coming back when you eat the pizza.
-And they'll wash away with a night of sex and passion.
Asher-Then what are you waiting for? Kiss me already.
-Come here you.
With that I pull him across the table closer to me and I hold him in a deep kiss. It would had lasted longer but the pizza arrives too fast to my liking.
Asher-The pizza is here.
-I get it.
I stand up and getting the door the delivery guy is there with a second guy helping him carry the pizzas.
?-Ten pizzas here.
-Come on in. The table just right there, you can leave them there.
They come in and leave the pizzas on the table.
?-So is 69.96 for the pizzas.
I laugh as I go get the money to pay.
-Here you go. Sex 96.
?-What?
-Nothing. Shoo.
With that he shrugs and taking the money he goes away and laughing Asher closes the door.
Asher-Did you really said that?
-The sex price tag.
We laugh together and looking at the pizza we smell together and let out a pleased and satisfied noise. He gets his pepperoni slide and I take my slice from pineapple.
Asher-Hmm, delicious.
-Yeah.
We eat and eat and just as we're about eating the last box there's a knock on the door. We share a confused look before taking a knife he opens the door and I call forth my aura when we recognize who it is.
-Dad? What the.....what are you doing here?
Ed-Can't I visit my son and his boyfriend on their new house?
Asher-Come on in. Please.
-Want a slice of pizza?
Ed-No thanks. I already ate. Are you doing well?
-Very good. I'm happy, comfortable and we're going shopping for decorations on the weekend. Is when we have our days off from work.
Ed-Well, if you need a few days to decorate and accommodate I can give you a free pass at work so you can adjust without pressure.
-Really?
Ed-Yeah, take your time and come back when you finish.
-If you insist. We could use a few days just to get the stuff done.
Ed-Do that. I have to go back to work so. Take care you two.
-You too.
Asher-Thanks, see you next time.
He nods and turning on his heel he leaves.
-That was uncomfortable.
Asher-I will say awkward. Oh well, let's keep doing what we do.
-The last slice of pizza is mine.
Asher-Half then?
-Then like this.
I take the pizza slice and getting a small piece out I feed it to him. He eats it but grabbing my wrist he yanks me close to him and we end up eating half each as he feeds it to me from his mouth.
-That's delicious. I want you now that the pizza's gone.
Asher-Oh yes. I'm craving you.
-And I desire you.
With a different kind of craving and our energies replenished we have a very pleasurable night together as we fuck slowly and softly just taking our time with each touch and every caress. We reach new heights as we reach our most sensible spots and discover new ones as well.

To be continued....................