255-Vacations 9

I look at his back for a moment before I cuddle myself under his arm. He laughs as I do hugging me closer and he kisses my forehead gently.
Ev-Miss me?
-Like you have no idea.
He laughs and he hugs me with both arms wrapped tightly around me and he swifts me from side to side gently and I laugh before he puts me back down.
Ev-Look at this.
He gets up on the edge walking on his hands and I flinch nervously.
Ev-Oh no, I fall over.
He bends his elbows and I let out a scream but he steadies himself again and I sigh.
-Please Ev, get down from there. You are going to hurt yourself.
Ev-No I'm not. Look.
He bends down his elbows and gives a pushing jumping and letting out a scream I cover my eyes. I hear him laugh and slightly I uncover my eyes and see him sitting in the edge. He's smiling as if nothing happened. I take a peek over and see the ocean below.
-Please Ev.
He stands and walking on the edge he plays a bit more and I swear that with each movement he can fall over the edge. When he gets back on board and safe I cross my arms in front of me and he shrugs and bends down to look me in the eye.
Ev-Did I scare you?
-I was afraid you might fall over.
I hug him tightly and he hugs me back.
-Don't do it again, my heart stopped beating with every crazy thing you did.
Ev-Sorry, I just wanted to do that to impress you.
He takes my face with both hands and he looks at me kindly.
Ev-Forgive me?
-If you give me a kiss I might.
He kisses the tip of my nose and I growl. He kisses my forehead and I know he's toying with me. He kisses one cheek then the other, my hand and my shoulder, he kisses me everywhere except the lips and I get desperate and pout.
-Eeeev, stop teasing me.
Ev-Desperate much?
I groan and he laughs holding me tight to him wrapping me on his arms. He still doesn't kisses me and I need his lips on mine. He's torturing me.
Ev-Do you want to go somewhere? Alone, with me, just you and me, alone and together. In private.
I turn his head to kiss him but he turns so I kiss his cheek. I pout and he laughs rubbing his forehead on my shoulder.
Ev-Not yet, in the room. I will make you reach orgasm with just a kiss.
-Does this mean you won't hold back?
Ev-Most likely.
I groan and pout a bit more and he just hugs me tighter.
Ev-Let's go to our room then.
-Lead the way.
He turns to take my hand and kissing the back of my hand we go to our room together.
Once we are there he chains me to the bed and turning the lights slightly off he stands before me.
Ev-Here you go. Don't move too much or you will get hurt.
-Why are you chaining me to the bed?
Ev-Is a surprise. Now, I'm sorry for this but......
He rips off my clothes and leaves me on my underwear only. Proceedly he turns to kiss every part of my body slowly and gently giving a lick in a few sensible spots. I moan as he does and I get very excited when he sucks the fingers of my feet. He stands and smirking he looks at me.
Ev-Now, just stay there and enjoy the show.
He turns and getting some aromatic candles out he turns them on and the room is all smelly and then he gets chocolate and strawberries and a few other fruits and places them on the table at the side. He turns off the lights but I can still see him, he looks even more handsome just the fire illuminating him. He stands and turning to me he speaks.
Ev-Can you see me entirely? Is that position comfortable?
I nod and playing soft music of disco he starts dancing for me. I groan biting my lip as he dances very sensually.
He lifts the low of his shirt playfully before he let's it fall again. He lifts his arms above his head and playfully he flex his muscles. I groan and I twist my lower body on the bed feeling needy. He smirks at me and he opens his pants a bit getting them down barely but keeping them on. He slides his hand under his boxers slowly before he slides them out again. He takes off the shirt and getting on top of me in the bed he slides the shirt along my body, I groan as it tickles a bit and it excites me. He slides it behind my neck and getting closer I can almost touch him and I give him a kiss and a lick on his abs and he laughs and steps off the bed again and turning his back to me he shakes his ass for me. Damn he's hot. When he finally takes off his pants he swings them over his head sensually before he throws them on top of me. I laugh rubbing them on my legs as he turns his back to me and very sensually and slowly he takes off his boxers as well. I smile and with a smirk.
-Nice ass.
He laughs and he swings his hips from side to side with his hands on his ass and looking at me over his shoulder. Slowly he turns to face me and I can see his erection clearly, so big and hard and manly. I get excited just thinking of his dick sliding in and out of me. My pussy, my ass and my mouth. I squirm and he gets up on the bed again and sits on top of me. He is kind enough to not put all of his weight on top of me so not to crush me.
Ev-There is still more.
-Really?
He smirks and unchaining my hands from the corners he chains them together on the back of the bed and he turns to blindfold me. My senses are immediately at their peak very sensitive and i hear him laugh a bit.
-What are you doing?
Ev-Just feel. Let me please you. Open your mouth.
I do and I feel as he gets something inside. I taste it and I know is chocolate and I smile at him. I feel his lips on my abdomen and then my nipples and my neck.
Ev-You are so wet down here and your nipples are so fucking hard. I want to suck them so hard.
I feel him lick my nipples and then I feel something creamy and cold on my chest, between my tits and on my nipples. I gasp and he laughs.
Ev-I'm just bathing you in chocolate.
I pant and breathe a bit hard with excitement as he keeps applying the chocolate on my body. I try to keep as still as possible but then I feel something on my face. In instinct I open my mouth and I realize he got me to suck his dick a bit but it tastes funny. He slides out and passing a finger down my cheek he speaks.
Ev-Did it taste funny?
-Just a bit. There was something different.
Ev-I bathed my dick in chocolate before getting you to suck it.
I smile and I hear him laugh and then I feel something on my collarbone. I twist a bit and he slides wathever it is up to my cheek, I try to recognize it but it takes me a bit long. I smell it and I smile.
-Strawberry?
Ev-Very good.
He feeds it to me and biting it I gulp it down when I feel him kiss my body and licking it thoroughly. After he's done licking me I feel his dick rubbing on my pussy. He doesn't goes in but the sensation makes me shiver in a torturing wait before I feel him kiss my thighs. I moan and then he turns to suck my pussy. As sensitive as I am because of being blindfolded I swear I can feel his tongue go all the way to my uterus. I know he can't reach that far but it feels like it does by how good it feels. I feel as he gets a finger up my ass and I twist a bit at the contact. The pleasure I'm feeling right now is, it makes me reach heaven. He doesn't stop sucking until I reach orgasm.
Ev-What a cute face you make when you reach orgasm.
-Evzen.
He laughs and I feel him over me kissing my neck a bit. He rubs himself on my sides and he teases me for a while before I feel him finally fuck me. His dick is so big and is deep inside my pussy right now as he fucks me I feel his breath on my neck for a moment before he turns to suck my neck hard, he's leaving a mark claiming me as his. I moan as he sucks and then I feel my hands get loose and the blindfold as well. I have to blink a few times before I can see and the first thing I see is that he's looking at me. I surrender myself to him and as he turns to finally kiss me we kiss as if it were the last time we were to see each other. Between moans and kisses and within each thrust of his dick in my pussy we roll over in the bed only stopping when we fall over to the floor. We let out a laugh before we go back to fuck. We fuck in each corner of the room, the bed, the bathroom, the floor, against the wall, against the table, him standing and charging me and he fucks me in every position possible multiple times. He really meant it when he said he wasn't going to hold back and he doesn't seem exhausted at all, agitated and longing for more yes but that he needs to stop, not really. When we finally go back to the bed he fucks my pussy and ass hard cumming in both holes before he stops and he just kisses my back with lazy kisses. He lies down at my side and looking at each other we smile.
Ev-Does it hurt anywhere?
-Not really, I just feel very satisfied. Damn, so many times. Why didn't you fucked me like this before?
He shrugs and passing his finger by the side of my face he smiles at me.
Ev-I love you.
-I love you too. The dance with the candles was so great. It almost made me forgot what I wanted.
Ev-Almost?
-Yes, I wanted a kiss and I forgot I did but I remembered it when you finally kissed me.
I cuddle closer to him and he hugs me as well and we fall asleep together.
Evzen POV
I wake up a bit later and I look at Polly. Still asleep on the other side. I get off of the bed and she wakes up.
P-Ev?
I turn to her and kissing her cheek I cover her with the blankets.
-Just getting breakfast. Keep sleeping babe. I'll be right back.
She falls asleep again and sighing I go get breakfast. I feel dizzy so I ignore everyone on my way there. I am a bit unfocused on anything except food, getting food. I take two bananas, two apples, two cheesecakes, two oranges, two juices and well, two of everything I can carry. I turn and with my youngest daughter waving me I get spooked and turning to ho away scared I slam directly face on the wall and fall hard on the floor on my ass.
J-Hi dad.
-Holy.....
Face against the wall and fall on my butt.
-Damn.
Letting go of the things I rub my face a bit and using the counter as something to lean on I get up. I notice that my nose is broken so I fix it myself. I turn to Jezebel and she seems like she doesn't know what to do or say so I do.
-You scared me.
J-I didn't meant to. We were all worried of not seeing you in two full days and I am glad you're alright.
-Wait wait wait, two days? I was in my room and it was only a night.
She touches my forehead worriedly and she shrugs but takes me to the table with them. They offer me a plate of food and I groan in protest.
-Not hungry.
I push the food away but just then my stomach growls and my embarrassment grows as they chuckle at my lie.
S-Eat it.
I take a small shy bite and gulping it down I give her my best smile. She makes me eat it entirely afterwards.

To be continued..............