Chapter Fifty One

Last chapters summary: The four of them went to the sea beach. Soha met a guy named Josh who asked her to play volleyball with them. Rahat got jealous, came over to them and scare the Josh guy away.

         End of summery

    ************************

Soha's point of view :

I felt throbbing pain as soon as I opened my eyes. The light that slipped into the room through the window was blinding my eyes. I groaned and rubbed my eyes before sitting up straight.

As the door squeaked, Mahi came in with a tray.  She looked gloomy. I wondered whether she was also feeling sick like I did. 

"Morning." I cringed as I saw her carrying a plate of eggs, bananas, and something like blueberry pancakes.

"It's noon, Soha." 

What!  

My eyes shot over to the other side of the bed. I picked the cellphone up from the nightstand. It was almost one p.m. 

"I had a weird dream." I said, closing my eyes again. " I dreamt that Onik and Lamia were here. And they were staying right next to our cabin."

Mahi had a huge crush on that Onik guy. But he preferred Lamia over her. The love triangle made their friendship awkward. But I was hoping Mahi would get over her crush like she usually did. 

"You don't remember what happened last night?"

"What do you mean? What happened last night?" I asked, feeling perplexed. 

Mahi shook her head. "It wasn't a dream. They really are here." A frown etched on her face. "How much do you remember?" 

"Josh, the foreigner dude invited us to their cabin. You dragged me there, along with Rahat and Shujaat. We went there and met Lamia and Onik? I looked at her for approval. She nodded, telling me to go on. 

"I remember Lamia was all over Onik while smirking at you. After a while you went outside, saying you needed fresh air. Shujaat followed you." I told her as much as I remembered. Up until then the memory was clear. 

"Then?"

"Uh, dunno. We played fear pong, I think." I said, massaging my aching temple. "Lamia was asking about personal stuff which obviously I didn't want anyone to know. So, I ended up drinking a few cups of whatever drink it was."  

"There were a lot of alcoholic drinks. You had quite a few shot of tuqila, beer and don't know what else." Mahzabin sighed.

"Impossible! I don't drink."

"But you did last night. The question is, why?" Mahi folded her arms. 

"Remember, how Lamia found out about the fake account thingy that day?" I asked Mahi.  She silently nodded. 

"Last night while we were playing, she was asking about that. I felt so uncomfortable in front of Rahat. So, I decided to not answer her and drink up whatever was given to me."

"And look what happ-" Suddenly, she realised something and stopped saying whatever it was. 

I payed no mind to her gibberish, and walked to my luggage. I took a change of clothes before entering the bathroom. 

When I came out, feeling a bit better after throwing up and taking a shower, Mahi was no longer there. I saw Rahat typing something on his cellphone.

Ahem ahem.

He didn't even look at me. I thought he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, so, this time I tiptoed behind him, and put a hand on his eyes. He just shrugged my hand off, not even bothering to glance at me.