Twenty five

A/n: It's been so long! How are you people? I promised to update asap. And here it is. Btw, It's not edited. So, there will be mistakes. Really sorry for that.

Total words 1428

Trigger warning: the chapter contains convo about drinking. If you don't like it. Please avoid refrain from reading the  last  convo part.

Please vote and let me know what you think. Bye. Love.

This chapter is dedicated to SumeraSarwatHarun leejongsuksgirl NafisaRatree

Soha's point of view:

Someone smacked me on the back of my head while I was engrossed in a book. "Ouch!" I said rubbing the spot. Mahi dropped her bag on the table.  Who else would have Done that? No one. "Why did you do that?" I whisper yelled at her because we were in the library. The librarian was giving a stink eye whoever made a sound.

"Because you almost gave away the truth. Don't rush while you're chatting or else you are bound to make mistakes." She tried to convince me as if I didn't knew any better.

"It was just a small slip up. No big deal." I huffed. Even though I said it was no big deal in front of her. But in actual, it really was. Today, like every other normal days, I was messaging Rahat. And I almost gave away some information that I shouldn't have.

                   Flashback

[ me= soha, Him = Rahat.]

Him: Good morning, :)

Me: Good evening. :) How was your day?

Him: just got home from work. You?

Me: I'm at the uni.

Him: Uni?  Don't you mean school?

Oh sh*t! What did I do? What should I say? Erm. .

Me: No, My cousin goes to the uni. I'm here to visit her.

Him: ooh! Don't you have school today?

Me: No. I'll talk to you later. Bye.

Him: Bye. :)

             Flashback's over

I couldn't think of anything else to cover up the mistake. I didn't know if it was believable enough or not. I got so nervous and decided that it would be better stop talking now before i make  another blunder.

I've never liked to lie or being lied to. But after creating the account, I had lied quite a few times about my name, age etc. I had only been talking to no one else but Rahat. And he was the only one whom I had been lying to.  What have I gotten myself into only by trying to have some fun?

"Do you think he bought the lie? It was believable, wasn't it?" I asked her nervously. I didn't know why I wanted him to believe it. I was scared, for what? That he would be hurt if he knew I was not seventeen but twenty three? That I had been lying about my identity? That there's no such individual named Nowshin Abrar?

Who would have thought that I would care for a virtual friendship. This is the world, where people don't think for a second to break a real friendship up, and we're talking about a virtual one.

"I don't know. But pay attention next time while you are chatting." Mahi replied and got up as she had to go to attend the next lecture.

What would he do if I tell him about the real me? What would he think of me?  Would he break our friendship up? He could block me and I will lose my only other friend except Mahi. No no no. . . I can't tell him.