Chapter Twenty four

A/n: I have decided to cast Shivangi joshi as Mahzabin. What do you guys think of her?
I'm going offline for a month or so. So, this will be the last updated chapter for a while.

If I get time to write a new chapter. I'll definitely update for you guys.

Vote. Comment and let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading.

Soha's pov:

The next day  we went to the carnival and then to buy a new cell phone for me. It was exhausting.

I decided to take nap for a while but had to woke up with the vibration of the phone. It was Mahi.

"My phone is getting hanged with all the notifications from messages that your Mr.Hotie has been sending for the last two hours." Mahi started blabbering before I could say hello or anything.  "What?" As I had just woken up, my brain seemed to stop working for a moment.

"I said that Rahat has been texting you for last two hours." She said as slowly as she could. Then I remembered that I had forgotten to inform him about Mahi and I's reconciliation.

"Okay, I'm gonna reply him now. Bye." With that said, I hanged up the phone. I brought the laptop on the bed and logged in to Facebook. He was online, and there were at least 6/7 texts from him.

Him: Hey there.

Him: How did it go?

Him: Hey?

Him: What  happened?

Him: Are you okay?

Him: Where are you?

Him: Soha?

Rahat is typing.  . . .

Before he could send any other text, I started  typing one and pressed enter.

Rahat's point of view:

I had sent her a few messages but there was no answer. She wasn't online today. "It's 8:19  in the morning here, so it would be 7:19 in the evening in her country." I thought while checking the time.

I checked the notification once again. I huffed and decided to get ready for the office. And then went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Shujaat was devouring his food without paying attention to his circumstances. I got what I wanted to eat and sat down on one of the chair.

With a hope to see a reply from her, I refreshed the page but no luck. Sighing, I kept the cellphone on the table. "What happened?" The guy who was seated in front of me, asked without looking up at me from his bowl of cereal.

"Nothing." I replied. "Then why did you sigh like you're sad or something?" He asked again and now looked up at me.

"Soha isn't replying." I told him with a nonchalant face. "Who the heck is Soha?" He looked confused with the new found information.

"Nowshin told me to call her Soha. I think it's her petname." I told him about my opinion. "Okay, so why isn't she replying? Did you two have a dispute again?" He asked with a quirked eyebrow. 

"I don't know. And no, we  haven't had any argument in a week." I replied him. "Maybe she doesn't wanna talk to you anymore? Or she. . ." Before he could say something else, I stopped him. "Why would she not want to talk anymore?  We've become so good friends over the months." I said looking at the plate in front of me.

"Chill bro, I was just kidding. But I never thought you would really  befriend a girl, and take the friendship so seriously. I thought you were going to block her within two weeks. I must say, I'm quite surprised." He said with a smile.