Chapter Seventeen

This chapter is dedicated to SachinGor Xx-StoryLover-xX

A/n: Guys, do you like the new cover?
Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think. Lots of love. :)

Soha's point of view:

"Guess what?" A familiar voice asked me.  I was busy completing an assignment when Mahi came in the study and asked me.

"What?" I replied while typing.  I needed to complete the assignment and turn it in the next day.

"I wouldn't have asked you to guess, if I wanted to tell you." Mahi scoffed and made her way to the nearest seat.

"Even if I didn't guess it. You would have told me anyway." I told her without looking at her way.

"You're right." She giggled. Mahi couldn't keep anything to herself. My best friend always shared her thoughts, her feelings with me, which I couldn't most of the time. It wasn't always like this. But I learned to keep all my emotions to myself.

"You aren't even paying attention to what I'm saying!" Mahi yelled at me. Saving the Draft, I pushed the laptop away and looked at her.

"Okay, I'm paying attention. Now shoot." I told her.

"I've got a crush on someone!" She told me excitedly. 

"What's new about it? You crush on boys every other day." I told her and started observing my fingernails as if these were the most important thing in the world.

"I do not!" She tried to protest.

"You totally do. I thought one of the guys from that 1D  band has replied your tweet or followed you back or something." Mahi was obsessed with that boy band. She made me listen to their songs. They were pretty good. So,   I listened to them every now and then. But I wasn't a diehard fan like her.

"I'm not that lucky." She replied gloomily and pouted. I patted her back and dragged the laptop towards me to complete the rest of the assignment.

"Anyway, you were chatting with that hottie quite a lot, I see." She said in a teasing manner.

"Yeah, so what?" I asked  quirking an eyebrow.

"Okay! I didn't expect this reaction." She told me.

"What did you expect me to do?" I asked her feeling genuinely curious.

She just shrugged, so I continued. "I did chat with him a few times. He's arrogant, stupid, annoying, carele. . ." Before I could go on,  Mahi stopped me.

"You know better than judging someone only after chatting a few times! What would you do if someone judged you before they knew the real you?" Mahi scolded me.

That night Mahi guided me once again. She showed me from wrong to right, as always. I came back to sense and decided not to judge the guy and be civil with him.

How hard it could be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night after Mahi left, I had completed the due assignment and decided to read something on Wattpad. I was in the middle of a thriller story when my phone beeped. It was a message from that Rahat guy.

[Me= soha . Him= Rahat]

Him: you there?

Me: yes.

Him: What time is it there? 

"Why is he asking about time?"

Me: 12:26 a.m.