Chapter Sixteen

A/n: Hiya! Hope you guys are alive! I'm surviving. Thanks for asking. :p I have an important announcement. Don't scroll down please. It'll be small, I promise.

I've thought of writing a story about Soha's brother Mihad. But I'll start working on that when I'm finished with this story. I will write one for Mahi as well. The announcement is I'm not writing Mihad story alone. There'll be a Co author. Her name is Ruby_The_Tomboy

We have made an account for the purpose, which is Long_Lost_Twins

So, if you guys follow our joint account, we'll really appreciate it.

Thanks if you didn't scroll down and actually read the author's note. Now enjoy the chapter. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahat's point of view:

The very first thing came out of my mouth after reading our convo was, "Hol*shit!"

What did I do! I've acted like a fool. That too, in a chat with a barely adult girl!

I knew I was lightweight. But I've never acted like this insane. I scrolled through the convo again. "Up uppity up up. . . Hehe"
My brain mocked me.

If you couldn't handled having a few beers, then you should've stopped working altogether. At least I wouldn't have to face the embarrassment! I scowled mentally aiming for my brain.

My head felt so heavy. I gulped down the pill with a sip of water which Shujaat left on the nightstand. I needed some coffee to get over the hangover. So, I went to the washroom to freshen up first.

Entering into the kitchen, I saw shujaat was done with his breakfast and left some for me on the kitchen counter. I started making coffee for the both of us. He got back in the kitchen to get his coffee. After living with each other for three or more years you were bound to know your roommate's routine and habits.

"You gonna work from home today?" Shujaat asked me.

"Yeah." I replied shortly. I was thinking about the embarrassing messages I sent her.

"What's on your mind bro? " He asked me in concern. I rubbed my face out of frustration. "You know the answer. I made a fool out of myself. What would she think of me! She might be thinking. . ."

"She didn't think anything like that." He said patting my shoulder. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"How do you know that?" I asked him.

"Read the last part of your convo again. I'm getting late. Bye." He left for the office.

I hurried back to my room to fetch the cellphone. And then went back to the kitchen to finish up the breakfast. I logged into my Facebook account while swallowing a mouthful slowly.

I clicked on the message option and stared at the name for at least good twenty seconds. Then I found myself clicking on the particular name. I scrolled down all the way to the last part of our convo. I had read the convo twice after waking up. But didn't pay attention to the last part.

Me: Noshu, I don't feel good. Im sleepy.

Her: please try to stay awake until your friend comes.

Her: you there?

Her: what happened?

Her: Are you okay?