Chapter Fourteen

A/n: Hey guys, I hope you are okay and enjoying the story. If you have any questions or suggestions about the story. Please comment or pm me without hesitation. I would love to know what you think about it.

This chapter is dedicated to @praneethadrai

Nana means maternal grandfather

Dadima means paternal  grandmother (father's mother)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rahat point of view:

She went offline. And I sat there gaping at the cellphone, with a half eaten cheese burger in front of me.

"Whassap bro? What got you so worked up?" Shujaat said as he took the seat opposite of me. "Nothing." I replied

"This has nothing to do with that friend request, right?" He asked munching on a chicken wing.

"No, she has accepted the request already. Nobody can resist this long enough." I said smugly pointing at my abs.

"That's gross man! The girl is only 17. So, she's basically a kid. I didn't take you for a pedophile!" Shujaat exclaimed scrunching his nose.

I felt so embarrassed. My ears must have turned red. I hoped nobody paid attention to our conversation. "What the heck! You know I meant. I meant all the other girls. Not that girl." I whisper yelled at him.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Anyway why do you look so grumpy? And why are you checking your phone out in every other minute?" He smirked as if he just realized something.

I chuckled nervously. "It's nothing like that."

"You won't tell me? You are hiding something from your best bud?" He asked and feigned a hurt look.

"Okay, nautanki bandh kar apna." Then I told him everything.

"Can you blame her? If you irritated me like that. I would have blocked you too. But she just went offline." I glared at him and he smiled cheekily. He was right though. It was mostly my fault. Not that I was going to  admit it to him. I shouldn't have assumed that she was judgmental.

"But I was just trying to see how far she could keep her cool and calm act." My brain tried to justify my act.

"So what are you gonna do now?" He asked me.

"I don't know. Lunch hour is almost over. See you at home." We worked on different floors, so we hardly see each other after lunch. I dumped the leftover food in the waste bin and left for my cabin.

Soha's point of view:

I woke up abruptly from sleep but couldn't comprehend the reason for waking up. It was only seven a.m. in the morning. Usually I used to sleep till eleven if it was weekend or off day.

Hearing another bang on the door, I walked to the door rubbing my eyes while thinking of ways how to give a piece of my mind to the person behind the door. All of the maids knew not to wake me up before eleven or even better not to make a sound around my room while I was sleeping.

Even khala refrained from doing so. I opened the door to give the person a piece of my mind. But my rage subdued when I saw it was my sister, zaima. "Abbu is going out of country. He wants you to have breakfast with him." She said smiling at me.

"Okay, Princess. I'll be down in ten minutes." Nodding her little head, she went out of the room. And I entered into the bathroom after picking up a pair of palazzo with a white kurti.