Chapter twelve

A/n: 'Facebook Frenemies' has over 600 reads and 120 votes. I'm feeling so happy today. Thank you guys for your support. I love you guys a lot.

This chapter is dedicated to Daniela12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soha's point of view:

"Actually, I already accepted his request." Mahi said jumping away from me.

"What did you just say?" I screeched.

"I said that I..." She dared to say that sentence again but I stopped her in midway. I loved my best friend. I really did. But there were times like this once in a while when I just wanted to strangle her. . . or not.

"I heard what you said. I just couldn't believe my ears. Why'd you do that? That guy is so annoying and. . ." I kept blabbering until she put her hands on my mouth.

"Soha! Calm down, you hot headed girl. I didn't accept the request. I just wanted to see how you react." She said dragging me along with her to the front door.

"I didn't accept his request. But you have to. If you don't then I'll upload an embarrassing picture of you online." She threatened as if I was afraid of her.

"Is that a threat I hear?" I asked her raising the left eyebrow.

"Think whatever you want. I'll be sticking to my plan if you don't accept the friend request."

New attitude, huh?

"I don't have time for this. I'm already five minutes late for the meeting." I said walking towards the garage.

There were five cars in the garage as abbu had taken one to his office. One car belonged to my late mother. It was an Audi a8. One belong to khala. It was an Audi R8. Mihad had a sports car.

And there was my baby - a black Ford Fiesta. Abbu gave me a Porsche panamera 2016 this year as birthday gift. It always stayed in the corner as I didn't usually drive it. I loved the one I had bought with my own money.

I got behind the steering wheel while Mahi went to the passenger side. I put the key in the ignition which caused the engine come to life. Pressing the clutch fully to the floor using my left foot, I moved the car slowly and slightly pressing the accelerator pedal using my right foot to increase the engine revs.

In the meantime, Mahi was switching radio stations over and over to find a suitable station for her.

I thought that she might have forgotten about the request thingy. So I drove up to the speed limit. I was five minutes late already.

But no! She didn't forget about the annoying guy. She brought  the topic up once again when we had to halt as the traffic signal was red.

"So, have you decided yet?" She asked turning towards me.

"About what? I pretended to be unaware. She glared at me. I pursed my lips trying to think about some excuses but decided to keep my mouth shut. The red light turned into green, signaling that we were allowed to go.

Whoops! Saved by the light.

We reached the destination ten minutes late. But the meeting went well.

After the meeting, Mahi and I visited the shops and the factory. The shops were making profits, but we had to face a problem in the factory named as Miss. Tanima Ahmed, my cousin and PA. She was a prude, snobbish and arrogant woman. She always looked down upon to those who were inferior to her.