Chapter four

"I don't know, pick whatever name you want." I said with a shrug.

"You agreed to this plan already, so we both are in this together. You have to suggest some names that I'll choose one from. Then I'll suggest some and you get to choose one, okay? " She tried to convince me.

She tried to get me comfortable with the idea. As far as I knew her, she was going to try her best to make me spontaneous so that I'd participate in planning.

I was very much okay with reading wattpad stories until it felt suffocating. She also was right. I couldn't spend the whole vacation mopping in my room or reading. At that moment, I had a plan on my mind.

I'm gonna see how much you can tolerate my irritating behavior and be civil with me, my dear bff. I smiled wickedly in my mind.

"How about I choose the first name and you pick a last name?" I asked her trying to keep a straight face.

"Um. . . Okay." She replied with a small smile.

Hmm I need something more to get on her nerves.

"Okay, what about the nick name?" I again asked her. She gave me a questioning look that could be passed as a confused look.

"I thought we're discussing names so why not be clear about the nickname you know? "I told her batting my eyelashes.

"We could pick one together? " Her answer came out as a question.

"Okay now that things are clear, let's think about the names". She said in a hurry. Trying to get get under her skin was harder than I thought.

"We should write the names down so that we can exchange the notebook and pick the names, it'll be quicker." She suggested.

I got her one of my books for writing and kept one myself.

I wrote down the first names on the book:
Leelabati

Anarkali

Shonavan

Kamala shundori

Shakhina

"Finished". We said together and exchanged the books. She had pretty good list of last names. She also wrote five names:

Rahman

Ali

Khondokar

Abrar

Hasan

"I like 'Abrar'. What about you?" I gave her an innocent smile. She gave me a look that clearly meant 'Are you fucking serious?'

"I'm not gonna be irritated and give up that easily, Soha. Write some more again. And don't write your ancestors names this time."

"Hey, they aren't my ancestor's names. They are just outdated names from oral traditional stories." I answered feeling embarrassed.

How does she always know what I'm up to?

I took the book from her and wrote whatever names came to my mind.

Anika

Nishat

Raha

Mahi

Nowshin

A/n I personally like Mahi and Nowshin. What do you guy think? Please vote and comment. I've been waiting for last few weeks to see if you guys suggest any names. But I was really disappointed.
Sorry for the mistakes and typos. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's gonna get better, I promise.