Epilogue

Author's pov

5 years later...

A lot has happened in five years. Yuri gave her gang to Ash and hunter. Both of them married each other and had one kid. Taeyang is about to start college. And mike finished college and has a nice girlfriend. Jin became a doctor and got married as well. Jungkook, and taehyung are still single but finished with school. Namjoon and hoseok are single but yoongi got him self a girlfriend just like him. 

And Yuri and Jimin got married a few months after graduation. They had they first kid after they finished with school. They named their daughter Ha ri, she is one year old. And the twin right now are eight years old and they started calling jimin their dad. Anyways lets stop talking about this and head into the story. 

"Wahhh" Cried ha ri. Yuri walked fast into Ha ri's room. "What's wrong my baby" Yuri asked Ha ri. Yuri picked up ha ri from her crib and rocked her in her arms making ha ri fall asleep. Yuri rocked her for a few more minutes then placed her back in her crib. She kissed ha ri's forehead and walked out the room. 

She went to the living room and sat down. The house was quiet because they twins were at school and jimin was at work but he should be here soon. She got the tv remote and turned the T.V on. She put on Netflix on and watched Descendants of the sun. "Si jin is so hot" She fangirled. "I wish he was my husband" She whispered. "I'm home" Jimin said and walked to her. "Hey yeobo" Yuri said and kissed his cheek. "Why does it look like you we're about to cry" He asked. 

"Nothing, I was just watching a show" she said and turned the tv off. "Ok" He said. "I love you and our three kids" Jimin told her and pecked her lips. "I love you and our four kids" She said. "Wait..four...we only hav-omg-" Jimin gasped. Yuri placed her hands on her stomach. 

"I'm pregnant"

~~~

A/N: This is the last author note in the book. I'm sorry this chapter was short, I ran out of ideas. Thank you guys for so much support. But this is officially the end of the book. I'm going to post my other book later on the day. Please read it. 

Bye~~