Chapter 16

Yuri's pov

I wake up to the sun beaming though my windows. And the birds chirping outside. I smilied. I feel like today will be a good day. And then i think of what happened yesterday, just because jack used me, doesnt mean that i have to close myself off again. The last time that happened was when they died. And I promised them that i will live my life to the fullest. Now i have the gang and two cute kids and new friends. I shouldnt shut myself out again, today i'll try to be myself.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. Once I get there I take a shower then I dry my hair. Then I brush my teeth and style my hair in a messy ponytail. And do my makeup. And I walk out of the bathroom and go to my walk in closet. And get dress then I see jacks clothes reminds me that I need to burn his clothes.

I get out my room and walk downstairs

I get out my room and walk downstairs. "Morning guys" I said with a smile. "Mommy" The girls said while running to me. "Whats wrong" I asked them. "Oppa said no ice cream for breakfast" Jiwon said. "Yeah he said you need to eat food" Seoyeon said in a deep voice trying to copy taeyang. "No I said, you cant eat ice cream first thing in the morning" Taeyang said. "Its the same" Jiwon said. "Ok, guys no ice cream and go eat cereal" I said. "Awww" The girls said while pouting. "Still no" I said. "Fine" They said and went back to seat down and eat. "You seem oddly happy this morning" Mike said. "The past is the past" I said. "Don't jinx anything, I like this yuri better, she became more open" Ash said. "Yeah, it took her some time to get over them" Hunter said. "Lets not talk about them" I said calmly. And they stopped talking about them and started eating.

"Come on girls don't wanna be late" I said. "Ne" They said and ran to the car. "Cya guys at school" I said and walk out to my car and got in. "Mom can we hear a song" Jiwon asked. "Sure what song" I ask. "Call me baby by exo" Seoyeon said. "Ok" I said and put it on. And we start singing to it.

Call me baby I georineun wanjeon nanriya
Call me baby saramdeul saineun namiya
Call me baby hamkkehaneun mae sungani
Like boom boom boom boom boom

What up hey girl
Yeongwon gatdeon chalna unmyeong gateun sungan
Nareul han sungan tdulhgoga beongaecheoreom I segyereul
Neon nae ireum bulleojumyeo naegero dagawa

Nollawo seomgwangcheoreom gadeuk cha
Neoreul majuhan sungan oh my
Pyeonhage yeogi anja
Ije nae yaegireul deureobwa

Oh I don't care
Na meollimeolli doragandaedo
Ireohge neoui gyeote
Dan han namjaga doeeojul teni

"Were here" I said. "Aww" They said. "We can sing after school" I said. "Yay" They said and ran into their preschool. I see them go inside and I drive to school. Once I get to school I park in front of the gang and bts. And I get out. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey" They replied. "So are you ok with everything" Jin asked. "Yeah" I said. "How are the girls" Yoongi asked. "Their fine and I thought you were asleep" I said. "I'm not always asleep" Yoongi said. "You even sleep during class" I said. "Come on it was math, like who doesn't sleep during math class" He said. "True" Mike said. "Lets go to class" Ash said and we walk inside.