Chapter 35

Quote of the day

"The course of true love never did run smooth" -Shakespeares

Yuri's pov

Splash 

I'm wet. I'm wet. I'M WET!!! "Guys run" A voice whispered and they ran. I get up soaking weak, and chase after them. I see jimin, Jungkook and taehyung running. To bad they are to slow. I run faster and catch up to Jungkook. Then I tackle him and we fall down the stairs. And me being me, I protected Jungkook and I got hurt. Once we got downstairs, I rolled over and I was holding down Jungkook. "I gotcha" I said. "It wasn't my fault, jimin hyung forced me and taehyung to do it" He said. 

"Fine, but help me catch him" I said. "Sure" He said and I got up from him. And we ran to the direction of jimin and taehyung. We saw jimin and taehyung catching their breaths. So we took this opportunity to jump them. I jumped on jimin and Jungkook on taehyung. "You caught us" Jimin said in defeat. "Yeah now say sorry" I demand. "Sorry" Jimin and taehyung said. "Fine, your free to go" I said. "Yay" They said and ran to the kitchen. 

"Let's go eat kookie" I said. "Ne noona" He said. And we walk to the kitchen. Me still wet. "What happened" Ash asked. "Jimin and taehyung threw water at me" I said. "Guys" Jin said. "We said sorry already" Taehyung said. "Fine" Jin said and ate his food. "Aren't you cold" Hoseok asked. "Not really" I said and sat down next to taeyang and the twins. "Mommy what happened" Jiwon asked. "I fell in the pool" I said. And everyone laughed. "Hahaha, lets eat so we can go to school" Mike said. And everyone groaned. But we ate.

After everyone finished eating, some went to school and others got ready for school. I went upstairs to my room and walked to my closet. Then I picked out an outfit and put it on. Then I did my hair and makeup. 

You can see my piercings and tattoos on my stomach

You can see my piercings and tattoos on my stomach. But I still look badass. Anyway after I finished getting ready, I went down stairs and saw jimin and the twins waiting for me. "Are you guys ready" I asked them. "Yeah" The twins responded and we went to the car. Today I picked the car. We rode a red Lamborghini.

We all got in and we drove to the twins school first

We all got in and we drove to the twins school first. After we dropped them off, we drove to our high school. Once I got there, there was lots of people whispering. I parked the car and me and jimin walked to the gang and bts. "What is everyone whispering about" I asked. "There's a new student" Taeyang answered. "Really" Jimin said. "Yeah I heard its a girl" Taehyung said. "Why do we keep getting new students" Yoongi asked. "Maybe this school attracts new students" Namjoon said. "I hope she isn't a slut or rude" I said. "Same" Jimin and hunter said. 

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Let's head to class" I said. "Bye taeyang" I said. "Bye noona" He said and went to class. Once we got to class, we sat down and started talking. It's good to know that jimin changed and isn't a playboy. (A/N: Do you guys know the song playboy by exo, I love that song)

The teacher came in but we still talked. Then the teacher said something about a new student. Then the door opened and I saw a girl come in. So I stopped talking and listened. She looked familiar. 

"Annyeong, my name is Kim Eun kyung, please take care of me" She said and slightly bowed her head. Then something clicked in my head. I know who she is. She is my super clingy ex girlfriend. 

~~~~

A/N: Ohh, she had an ex girlfriend. Wow such a shock. Please vote, comment and follow me.

Why is eun kyung back in yuri's life?

Will yuri go back to eun kyung?

What will jimin think, when yuri tells him that she dated a girl?

Will yuri tell jimin that she dated eun kyung?

Will eun kyung try to take yuri back?