Chapter 34

Yuri's pov

"Guys we are here" Jin said. "Yay" The twins were jumping on jungkooks and taehyungs lap. 

Jin and hunter parked the cars and we got out

Jin and hunter parked the cars and we got out. "What happened" Yoongi asked, still sleeping. "We're here" Taehyung yelled in his ear. "Don't do that" Yoongi said and got out the car with his pillow in his arm. And we started walking to the entrance. While jimin held my left hand and jiwon my right hand. And seoyeon is holding Jimin's left hand. We look like a family.

I hope someday, we will become one. The twins need to grow up with a dad. Or at least a father figure. 

"Mommy can we ride that" Jiwon said, pointing at a ride. "Sure" I said and we went to the ticketbooth. "Hello, how may I help you" The lady asked. "Can I have 14 passes please" I asked. "Sure thing" She said and gave me the passes and I paid. "Have a good day" She said and we enter the place. 

"Woah" Ash said. "Can we ride everything" Seoyeon asked. "We can try" Jimin said. "Thanks jimin-ssi" Seoyeon said. And the twins started running. "Don't run or you'll fall" Jimin said. "Ne" They said and slowed down. "Why is it so loud here" Yoongi asked. "It's an amusement park, what do you expect you dumbass" I said. "No need for rude name calling" Jin said. "I'm sleepy" Yoongi said. "Can't you sleep walk" I asked. "No" He said. "Get on hoseok's back and he'll carry you while you sleep" I said. "Okay" He said. "Wai-" Hoseok started but yoongi jumped on his back and went to sleep.

"Damn his fast asleep" I mumble. "So heavy" Hoseok says and carrys yoongi. "Guys let's hurry, we don't have all day" Taehyung whined. "Ok, guys let go" I said. "Can we ride flume" Jungkook asked. "Sure" I said and we made our way to flume.

If you don't know what flume is, it's a rollercoaster ride. Except its on a boat and its above water. So you will get wet riding this. 

"Daebak, this looks cool" Said taeyang. "Be careful" I tell the twins. "We will mom" They said and hold each others hand. They look so cute. Anyway, we get in line and wait for our turn.

"Next" The person said and we got on the ride. I was next to jimin and the twins were next to taeyang. And everyone else got partner up to. 

Once we got in, the ride started going slowly then it spend up faster. And water was slashings in our faces. And the twins were giggling. 

After a few more rounds, the ride came to a stop and we got out dizzily. "Woah that we fun" Said hunter. "What happened" Asked yoongi. "We rode the flume and now we're dizzy" Jin said. "Really, I didn't notice" Yoongi said. "Of course your were sleeping" I said. "To the next ride" Namjoon said. "To the next" The twins yelled. 

Few rides later

"It's time to go home" I said. "But.." Taehyung and Jungkook whined. "We'll come back" I said. "Really" They beamed. "Yeah sure" I said. "Let's go home" They said and grabbed the twins hand and they ran to the car. "Today was fun" Mike said. "It was" Ash said. "It would be fun, if I didn't have to carry yoongi" Hoseok complained. "His not that heavy" I said. "Wanna see, here" He said and tossed yoongi on my back. And he wasn't that heavy. "He's not" I  said. "How" Hoseok asked. "She practices...a lot" Taeyang said. 

"Stop moving hoseok" Yoongi mumbled into my hair. "Don't you get tired" Namjoon asked. "Not much" I said. "Anyways guys, to the car, I'm tired" Jimin said. "Me to" Jin said. And we went to the car. "I'll see you guys at home" Hunter said and he went with the rest of the gang to their car. While me and bts got in our car. I sat yoongi next to hoseok. (A/N: Sope) And I sat next to jimin. 

30 mintues later...

"Guys were home" Jin said. And we got out the car. I carried jiwon and jimin carried seoyeon and we went upstairs to their room. When we got to their room, we placed them inside their beds and kissed them goodnight. Then we went to our room. 

I went into the bathroom while jimin got changed. I took my makeup off and washed my face. Then I washed my teeth. I dried my face and went to our closet. I stripped my clothes off and put on my shorts and a tank top. Then I got in bed and cuddled next to jimin. "Jagi" Jimin said. "Ne" I said and closed my eyes. "Saranghae" He said. He loves me. Omg he loves me. Yay I been waiting for him to love me, but now its official that he love me to.

"Nado, saranghae oppa" I said and he kissed me. I kissed back the we pulled away and he kissed my forehead. "Good night jagi" He said. "Night" I said and drift off to sleep.