Chapter 33

Quote of the day: "Love...It surrouds every being and extends slowly to embrace all that shall be"- Khalil Gibran

Yuri's pov

I wake up and see that jimin is staring at me. "Morning beautiful" Jimin said and kissed my forehead. "Morning" I said and snuggle closer to jimin. "Come on let's go get breakfast" He said and got out of bed. "Fine" I said and got out of bed as well. And walked to the bathroom.

I washed my face and teeth. Then I put my piercings back on my face. I walked out the bathroom and saw that jimin is already dressed. And he looks hot. "Done staring" He asked and I blushed. "I wasn't staring" I said and walked to our closet. "Sure you were" He said and walked out the room. Anyways, I striped my pjs and put on some cute clothes. Did my make up and hair.

(Pretend my hair is blue)

After I got ready, I walked downstairs, to the kitchen

"Morning everyone" I said. "Mommy" The twins said and ran to me. "What happened girls" I asked them. "Uncle mike was being mean" They said. "Now mike, let's not be mean and lets be nice, okay?" I glared at him. "Sure" He said and looked down at his plate and continued to eat.

And I sat down next to jimin and jungkookie. "So tell us how your date went" Ash asked. "Yeah, we want to know everything" Taehyung said. "Did he treat you right" Hunter asked. "The date went great and we talked about everything and he was treating me right and were dating again" I said and eyed hunter. "Just making sure" He said. And I dranked my coffee. "What should we do today" Namjoon asked. "Something fun" Jiwon said. "How about we all take a nap" Yoongi said. "Hyung, not everyone likes to take naps" Jungkook said. 

"Yeah, sleeping is boring" Seoyeon said. "I'm offended, sleeping is life" Yoongi said. "Not for us" Seoyeon said. "How about we go outside" Jin said. "And go to....." Hoseok started. "The amusement park" Taeyang said. "Lotte world" Jimin said. "Yay, I love going there"  Ash said.

"Let's go after we finished eating" I said. "Sure" Everyone beamed. "But my nap" Yoongi whined. "You can sleep during the ride" I said. "Ok" He said. 

After everyone finished their breakfast, They got ready and we got into two cars. Jin and hunter were driving and the twins sat on taehyung and jungkooks lap. While yoongi was sleeping the second he got in the car. And we were off the lotte world. 

~~

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter. I had writing block and all my final exams happened this week. But now that I'm finished, I can write often, because school is almost done and I have the whole summer to finished this book. I'm also currently writing a new book. And I will post that book near the end of this book. Sorry again for the late update.