Chapter 27

Yuri's pov

"Aww their so cute"

"Take a picture"

"I bet they will become a couple"

"Shh you'll wake them up"

"I'm making this my screensaver"

Ugh who is talking. I'm trying to sleep. I hug my pillow tightly. Then my pillow moves. Hm pillows are not supposed to move. What is this. I open my eyes and see that I'm hugging jimin and see the  gang and bts staring at us. But Jimin is still asleep. "What the hell are you guys doing here" I asked them. "We were looking for the bathroom" Ash said. "And all of you needed to use the bathroom at the same time" I asked. "Yeah what's so wrong about that" Hoseok said.

"It's just weird" I said. "No it's not it's perfectly normal" Taehyung said. "Are you guys perhaps gay" I asked the boys. "Noona how could you say that I thought you knew me better" Taeyang said while holding his heart. "No we're not" Namjoon said. "Okay then, but why is yoongi here, I'm mean his to lazy to even go to school" I said. "They forced me to" Yoongi said and walked out my room with my pillow. "Any way get out my room guys" I said. "Fine" They said and one by one they went out. Only ash was left. "You guys would make a cute couple" She said and walked out. I turn red. 

Then jimin was waking up. "Morning" I said. "Morning" He said and pulled me closer. "Yah what are you doing" I said trying to get out of his arms. "Sleeping with the most beautiful person in the world" He said and I blushed. "We have school today" I said. "And" He said. "We need to get ready" I said and got out of his arms and walked to the bathroom. "Wae" I heard him whined but I ignored it and went to wash my face and teeth. 

Then I walked to my closet and got dressed. Then I did my hair and put my piercings on.

 Then I did my hair and put my piercings on

When I walked out I saw jimin still in bed. I walked up to him and pulled him out of bed and dragged him into my closet, to the mans section. "Get dressed" I command him. "Fine" He said and picked out an outfit. And I walked to the twins room to wake them up. 

"Girls get up time for school" I said. And they wake up. "Ok mommy" They said and went to go get ready. Then I walked downstairs to the kitchen. "Morning guys" I said. "Morning" They replied. And ash placed the food on the table. 

Then came down jimin with the twins. "Happy birthday jiwon and seoyeon" We yelled at the twins. "Thank you" They slightly bow. "Come here" I said and they jump on me. And I start kissing them all over their faces. "Saranghae" I told. "Nado" They said. "Time to eat" Ash said and we began to eat. 

After we eat, we head out to school. "I'll meet you guys at school" I told the guys. "Hey can I ride with you" Jimin asked. "Sure" I said and we go to my car with the twins. And jiwon picked the car today.

 And jiwon picked the car today