Chapter 20

Yuri's pov

The next few days were a blur. We had so much fun. We even hang out with bts as well. And me and jimin been hanging out together a lot. Also we have school tomorrow and infinite already left. So its just me and the gang. Right now i'm at the gym. I had nothing to do today so i went here to work out. 

Kick

dodge

roundhouse kick

left hook

Right hook

I been here all day. I look at the clock and its 3pm. I walk to the locker room and change clothes.

 I walk to the locker room and change clothes

Then i get my stuff and head to my bike. I get on it and drive to starbucks. Once i get there, i park and go inside. I get in line and wait for my turn.

After a few minutes my turn came up. "How may I help you" The young girl asked. "May I have a caffe latte" I asked. "Sure, that would be 5 won and may I have a name" She asked. I gave here my credit card. "Blaze" I said cause I was in public. No one knows my real name. "Ok, your order will be ready ms.blaze" She said and handed my card back. And I sat on a chair waiting for my coffee. 

"Blaze" The person said. I got up and walked up to get my coffee. "Here" The person said and handed me my coffee. "Thanks" I said and walked out. I made my way to my bike and saw people around it.

"Get away from my bike" I said coldly. "Sweetie that's not yours" A guy said. "Do you know who your talking to" I asked them coldly. "A princess" A guy said touching my hair. I hit his hand away from me. "I'm blaze and if you still want to keep your hand then you better get out my sight" I said. Their eyes got wide and ran. "Wimps" I mutter and got on top of my bike and rode home. 

I got home and parked my bike in the garage. I got off my bike and made my way inside. "I'm home" I yelled. But I heard nothing. Mmm maybe their at the park. I went to the living and sat on the couch. I'm bored. Just as I said that, my phone ringed.

"Hello"

"Yuri"

"Oh, hey jimin"

"What are you doing"

"Nothing i'm bored af"

"Same, lets hang out"

"Sure, where"

"Your house"

"Ok, bring your swim trunks cause we're going swimming"

"Ok, i'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Kk, annyeong"

"Annyeong"

Yay, I get to hang out with jimin. Now I'm not going to die of boredom. I get up and go to my room. I walk in and go straight to my closet. "Which swimsuit should I wear" I asked myself. "This one is cute" I said and put it on.

 "This one is cute" I said and put it on

I look at myself in the mirror. Now you can see all my tattoos. I look really pretty. I get out of my closet and go downstairs. Just as I was going to sit on the couch. The doorbell rang. I go to the door and open it. I saw jimin walking in the house. "Hiii" He said. "Hey" I said. "I love your tattoos" He said. "Yeah their pretty cool but now that your here lets go to the pool" I said and grabbed jimin's hand and we ran to the pool. We both jumped in. "Yahh, wanna do truth or dare" Jimim asked. "Sure" I said.

"Me first" He said. "Truth or dare" He asked me. "Truth" I said. "Who was your first kiss" He asked me. I got a bit sad because the guy I had my first kiss, I loved him but he died. "Mmm this guy" I said. "Now me turn, truth or dare" I asked him. "Dare" He said. "I dare you to run around the neighborhood with only your shorts and yelled 'I pooped myself and I like it'" I said. "But.." He whined. "Nope go do it" I said. "Fine" He said and got up. I followed him.

He went to the front yard and started running around the neighborhood saying. 'I pooped my pants and I like it'. And I recorded it on video. It was so funny. Then an old came out her house and said. 'Stop being a pervert and get dress'. Then jimin ran back to the house. "I came believe you made me do that" He said. "It was a dare" I said. "Whatever now my turn" He said.

"Truth or dare" He said. "Dare" I said. "I dare you to kiss me" He said with a smirk. I got up and sit next to him and kissed his cheek with a smirk. I pulled away and sat back down. "No fair, I meant the lips" He said with a pout. "You didn't say where" I said with a smirk.

Few hours later

Me and jimin we're playing truth or dare for a few hours and now he has to go home. "I'll see you tomorrow in school right" He asked. "Yeah yeah now go, bye jimin" I said and pushed him out the door. And I went to the living room and laid on the couch. Then I heard the door ring. Ugh who is it now.

I got up and opened the door. Once I opened the door I saw.....

~~

A/N: Hahah a cliffhanger.

Who do you think she saw.?

Sorry guys for uploading a bit later then I usually do. I had to do a math packet for school and it was due yesterday so, yeah I had to do that. But now that I uploaded, how do you like the chapter.

Please like, comment and vote

Bye guys <3