Chapter 42

Yuri's pov

Time skip: Graduation day

"Hurry up" Ash yelled as me. "I am" I yelled back and got the gown on. "Sit down" She commanded. "Ne" I said and sat on the chair and she started doing my makeup. "I'm done" She said and I got up and went to the mirror. "Daebak, you did a great job ashie" I said amazed. "Thanks" She said. "Mommy do you like our dress" Jiwon asked.

"Ne, now lets go downstairs their probably waiting" I said and grab the twins hand

"Ne, now lets go downstairs their probably waiting" I said and grab the twins hand. And go downstairs. "Hurry up, we're going to be late" Hunter yelled and we all rushed to our cars. And we all drove to our school for graduation. 

Once we got to school, we parked our car and went to the gym. When we got there, everyone was there. I saw sungyeol and myungsoo there. And taeyang as well. The twins saw them and ran to them and took a seat next to them. And the rest of us took our seats with the rest of the students. 

The principal went up on stage and started calling names. "Kim seojin, Kim namjoon, Kim taehyung" He said and they went up on stage and got their diploma. And we all clapped. "Jeon Jungkook, Min yoongi, Jung hoseok" He said and they went up and got their dipolma and we clapped.  

"Hunter, Ashley, mike and park jimin" He said. And again they went up got their diploma and everyone clapped. They went back down and took a seat. "Lee yuri" The principal said. And everyone clapped. I got up and got my diploma, the gang and my brother took pictures. Then I went back down and sat down.

After a few more names, the graduation ended. Jimin dragged me to the middle of the gym and the lights dimmed. Then he got on one knee. "I know we only dated for a few months, and we been through ups and downs, and every moment I spent with you, made me really happy, I love you with my whole heart and more, will you marry me" He asked and got the ring sitting in his palms. 

I was so shocked but happy at the same time. "Yes" I said and he put the ring on my finger and got up and hugged me. I hugged back and everyone was cheering. This was amazing. 
"Saranghae" Jimin said. "Nado, saranghae...oppa" I said and he kissed me. It was a nice and gentle kiss. I can see a bright future for us oppa. 

~~~

The book is almost done, but i'll have another book published after this one is done.