Chapter 37

Yuri's pov

The sun is shinning brightly on my face. I flutter my eyes open and I see jimin staring at me. "Morning" He said and kissed my forehead. "Morning" I said. "Why are you staring at me" I asked. "Can't I stare at my beautiful girlfriend" He said. Which made me blush. I'm a gangster and I'm blushing. Gangsters don't blush. I must really like him. 

"You can, its just creepy" I said. "Your creepy" He said and tickled me. "St..o..p" I said trying to hold back my laugher. "Say I'm the most beautiful person in the world" He said still tickling me. 

"I'm....the...most..beautiful...person in the...world" I said in between laughs. "You know what I mean" Jimin said. "Fine...your...the..most beautiful...person..in..the..world" I said and then he stopped tickling me. "But what about jin" I asked and sit up. "What about him" Jimin said. "I thought he was worldwide handsome" I said. "His overrated, now its me" He said. "Sure what ever" I said "Yah" He said and I get up. I brush my teeth and change my clothes. 

Then I do my makeup and hair

Then I do my makeup and hair. Then I walk out the room and go to the kitchen. Morning" I said. "Morning" Everyone replied. I grab an apple and walk out the kitchen. "Is that all your going to eat" Jin asked. "Yeah" I said and grabbed a book and sat on the couch reading a book and ate my apple. I'm reading the book called 'The survival guide to bullying' By aija mayrock. It's a really good book about bulling.

"Jiwon, seoyeon come here" I said. "Ne mom" They said and sat in front on me. "So I was reading a book about bulling and I was wondering if you guys are getting bulled" I asked. "No we're not and if were, we would beat them up" Jiwon said. "These are my girls" I said proudly and grabbed them and hugged them. They hug back. Then we break apart.

"Tell me if someone is bulling you, ok" I asked. "Ne mom" They said. "Now lets head to school" I said. "Ne" They said. "Jimin, hurry up, we're going to school" I yelled then I heard an okay. I sat the girls down and put my book down. I get up and get my phone. And put my gun in my waist band. I stand up and the girls stand with me. "I'm here" Jimin said. "Ok....Guys we're heading to school now" I yelled for them to hear me. "Ne" They said. And we head out to the garage. 

And jimin picked the car this time. He picked a orange Lamborghini aventador. 

And we get in

And we get in. The twins are in jimin laps. "Girls hold on tight to jimin, we're going to go fast" I said before driving fast to their school. "Ne" I heard them yell before holding on to jimin. Once We arrived, I stopped at the entrance and they got out. "Bye mom and jimin-ssi" They said then ran into the school. And I wave bye to them. Then I drove us to school. And parked the car. "Damn you drive fast" Jimin said and got out the car racing to a trash can and puked. "Come on, and I didn't drive that fast" I said. 

"Yes you did" He said and cleaned his mouth then walked to me. And we walked to the gang. "Hey, what happened to jimin hyung" Taeyang asked. "She drove to fast and made me puke" He said. "She's always like that" Hunter said. "One time she drove to fast and ran over a trash can" Ash said. "Noooo, the trash can just happen to get in my way" I said. "Sure it di-" Ash started but eun kyung came in and started talking. She clinged on my arm and faced jimin. "Do you really think, yuri can stay loyal to only you" Eun kyung asked jimin. "Ne, she only loves me" He said and made me blush. And eun kyung rolled her eyes. "No, she can't, she was with me last night, I have prove" She said and showed jimin a picture of me and her kissing. We all started to laugh. 

Cause I was with them all day. She stomped her feet on the gound. "Why are you guys laughing" She whined. "She...was..with.u..s...all..day" Taehyung said in between of laughs. She whined more and walked away. By the end of her walking away, we all stopped laughing. 

"She is trying to hard" Jungkook said. "Desperation reeks off her" Yoongi said and we all started laughing. "We should head to class" Jin said. "Fine" Everyone said and went to their class. 

Time skip to the end of the school day brought to you by yoongi's three dollars chain

The whole entire day in school, eun kyung was trying to take jimin away from me. Every time, I give her a warning. But the last joke that she pulled on jimin pissed me off. She tried to push jimin down the stairs. And I had enough of her. And I know how to stop her. I need to see him

I didn't see him  since the last time this happened. He  was and still is my bestfriend.  I guess I need to go see him  and ask him  for help. So I grab my phone and text him

Me: Hey, I need your help

Him: With what?

Me: Eun hyung is at my school again and is bothering my boyfriend

Him: Ok, I'll deal with her later, but do you have time to hang out, its been so long since I seen my bestfriend

Me: Sure, I miss you

Him: Me to and you need to tell me what has been happening in your life

Me: Ok, well I stop by your house in a few

Him: Ook annyeong

Me: annyeong

I stop texting him and put my phone in my pocket. I get up and walk to the front of the school and I saw the gang there. "Why were you late" Jimin asked me. "I was texting someone" I said. "Ok" He said. "Eun hyung was getting a bit crazy today, you should stop her" Jin said worried for jimin. "I will, I'm going to go to him, his going to help me with her" I said. "Whose him" Jimin asked sounding a bit jealous. 

"My best friend and the only person who can stop eun kyung" I said. "Mmm" Jimin said still suspicious of him. "You mean him  noona" Taeyang asked. "Yeah" I said. "But it's been so long since you last seen him" Mike said. "I know but he can help" I said. "I can't believe your going to see him again" Taehyung said. And we all looked at him. "Who is he again" He asked. And we all laugh at his stupidity. 

"Anyways, can you guys pick up the twins and drive jimin back home, I'm going to see him in a few" I said. "Sure" Namjoon said. "Thanks" I said. "Your welcome" Namjoon said. "No, your not going to see him" Jimin said and pulled me closer. "I need to, his  the only who can help" I said. "Fine, but no funny business" He said and pecked my lips. "Okay" I said. "Well I have to go, so I'll see you guys at home" I said and pulled away and started to walk to my car. And I see them wave bye. I wave back and get in my car and drive to his house.  

~~~

A/N: Who do you guys think is he

Does jimin have anything to be jealous about?

Comment

vote

And follow me!!