Chapter 22

Yuri's pov

I saw.....Bts. First i got my money then i walked up to them. "What are you guys doing here" I asked them. "We heard that you were fighting, and we wanted to check it out" Jungkook said. "Ok" I said. "Well how did I do" I asked them. "You were great" Hoseok said. "Yeah, you beat him less then five minutes in the fight" Jimin said. "You were ok" Yoongi said lazily. "Well I have to head home guys, see you guys tomorrow" I said and wave them goodbye. "Bye" They replied and I walk to my car. 

Once I got in my car, I put my money on the passage seat and I started the car. Then I drove home. 

Once I got home , I parked my car and when inside. And put my money in my safe box. Then I walked to the living room, where everyone is at. "Hey guys" I said. "Mommy" They twins ran to me. "Hey" They replied. "Mom guess what" Jiwon said. "What" I asked them while siting on the couch. "Guess" Seoyeon said. "Mmm you did good in school" I said. "No, exo has a new song" Jiwon said and both the twins started fangirling so hard. 

"Cool" I said. "Mom can we go to their fan meeting please" Both jiwon and seoyeon begged me. They even had their puppy eyes. "Sure" I said. "And we need to buy merchandise as well" Seoyeon said. "Fine lets go to the kpop store today" I said. "YAYYY" The twins yelled. "And mike can you order three fan meeting tickets" I said. "Ne boss" Mike said. "I'll see you guys later" I said to the gang. "Bye yuri/noona" They replied and me being dragged towards my car. 

"What car should we take girls" I asked them. "The gold lambo" They said in unison. "Ok" I said and got the kids from the wall. And we walk towards my gold lambo and we get in.

 And we walk towards my gold lambo and we get in

Then I start driving to the kpop store. Once we get to the store, the building said. 팝 스토어.

And I parked the car and we walk in. It was so big, and had lots of kpop merchandise. And the girls dragged me to the exo/엑소 section.  And the girls start picking out all the exo stuff. From albums to poster to socks. They got the whole exo section. Thank god i'm rich.

Then we start making our way to the cashier. We put all the stuff in the counter and the cashier started at us shocked. Then he started checking the stuff out. "That would be 266,277,52 won" They said. (A/N:A.K.A $250) And I gave them the money and started getting all the bags. Then he gave me the receipt. And me and the girls start making our way to the car. 

Once we get to the car, the girls go inside and I put the bags in the back. Then I get in and start the car. "Are you guys happy, that your going to meet exo" I asked them. "Yess" They screamed and put on exo ko ko bop on. And we start singing to it while we drive home. 

Hmm hmm

Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it

Ginjangeun Down down bukkeureo malgo
Eojireoun mamsoge naega deureoga
Iksukan deut budeureopge nege beonjeo ga

Ah woo goyohan bamiya
Ah woo neol wihan bamiya
Chameul suga eopseo ppajeo ga Yeah yeah
Neoye momjjise nan chwihae ga Yeah yeah

Niga aldeon ppeonhan moseube nareul ijeo oneul
Sumgyeo dun bonneungi Shimmie up

It goes down down baby
Rideume onmomeul
It goes down down baby
Matgigo soricheo
Oh oh oh urin Oh oh oh
We going Ko Ko Bop

Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop I think I like it
Jogeumsshik Down down sujubeo malgo
Nuga mweoraedo neon shingyeong sseuji mareo
Jigeum idaero areumdapgiman hae
Meomchweo beoryeosseum hae Baby are you down

Ah woo majimak bamiya
Ah woo dulmane bamiya
Ginjanghaji malgo dagawa Yeah yeah
Ni modeun geol naege matgyeo bwa Yeah yeah

Jeomjeom pullyeo ganeun goppi
Deo naeryeonwa oneul
Nunchi boji malgo Shakin' up

It goes down down baby
Rideume onmomeul
It goes down down baby
Matgigo soricheo
Oh oh oh urin Oh oh oh

Break it down now
We go down now
Listen

Bameun gipeodo deo binnaneun neo
Neoye geu nunppichi da naege malhae
Gibun joeun bam neon weonhago isseo
Ara It's ok ije shijakae (Let's go)
It's about to go go

Down down baby
Rideume onmomeul
It goes down down baby
Matgigo soricheo
Oh oh oh urin Oh oh oh
Going Ko Ko Bop

Down down baby
Gwitgae soksagyeo
It goes down down baby
Nae mameul bultaeweo
Oh oh oh micheo Oh oh oh
Going Ko Ko Bop 

After the song finished, we arrived home and I parked the car and got the bags out while the girls ran inside. Then I locked the car and made my way inside.

"Hey guys" I greeted them. "Did you buy the whole store, damn girl" Ash said. "No the girls made me buy all the exo stuff, and I mean all of it" I said and put the bags down and fall on the couch. 

"You must be tired" Hunter asked. "I am" I said and closed my eyes. "Noona, ash noona said that dinner will be ready shortly" Taeyang said. "Ok" I said. "And I got three exo fan meeting tickets for Friday, after school" Mike said. "Thanks" I said.

"Girls, put your exo stuff and your room then go to the kitchen" I told them. "Ne mom" They said and got their stuff and ran upstairs.

"Guess who I ran into after my fight today" I asked them. "Who" Hunter asked. "I said guess" I said. "A person" Mike said. "Of course you dumbass" I said. "Tell us noona" Taeyang said. "Fine, I ran into bts." I said. "What we're they doing there" Mike asked. "They said that they wanted to watch me fight" I said. "How do fight go" Hunter asked. "I won and got the money" I said. "Dinners ready" Ash yelled from the kitchen.

And we all made our way to the kitchen. I sat next to jiwon and taeyang. The food looked good.

 Hunter takes the first bite then we all start eating

 Hunter takes the first bite then we all start eating. "We'll eat well" We all said to ash and continued to eat. "This is really good ash" I said. "It really is jagi" Hunter said and kissed her cheek. "Thanks guys" Ash said. 

After we finished eating, ash washed the dishes and we went up to our rooms. And I tuck in the twins to bed. "Good night girls" I said and kissed each of their foreheads and went to my room.

Once I got to my room, I changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth. Then I walked out of the bathroom and got in bed. Once my head touched the pillow, I drifted off to sleep.